Smoothies, any fans?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I ask this because there is a business I discovered that makes healthy smoothies that taste delicious, you open them up and see they are loaded with ginger, garlic, kale, and other healthy foods but mixed with various powders to also make them taste great. Just finished a banana smoothie with kale. It was green and tasted great. You can also add your own contributions to the blender. They freeze well for long periods and are $9.00 a piece. Each one comes in its own paper cup, there are over 20 flavors. I use mine as a breakfast replacement.

The only smoothies that I have ever had are the ones from McDonald's. To me, their mango pineapple flavor is my favorite.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I ask this because there is a business I discovered that makes healthy smoothies that taste delicious, you open them up and see they are loaded with ginger, garlic, kale, and other healthy foods but mixed with various powders to also make them taste great. Just finished a banana smoothie with kale. It was green and tasted great. You can also add your own contributions to the blender. They freeze well for long periods and are $9.00 a piece. Each one comes in its own paper cup, there are over 20 flavors. I use mine as a breakfast replacement.
I like a good smoothie but $9.00 is a bit steep. If I'm going to make them in my own blender, I can make great smoothies for a fraction of the cost.

If I'm paying $9 for a smoothie, it needs to be brought to me by a very attractive waitress.
That's funny, but it is a beautiful blonde wife running it, and she has a cute kid that looks like her in there sometimes helping. It's a fairly simple business model, but if people like them enough, she can make some money.

Or ... You can make your own 32 oz Banana, Pineapple, Baby Spinach, Vanilla Almond Milk, Greek Yogurt Smoothie ...
For around $2.00 ... Fresh and takes 30 seconds in a Nutribullet.

Forum List

Back