Smollett hoax doesn't matter, he stands for those afraid to report

You wait, the MSM and the left will turn this guy into the next Kaepernick.

A little bit late. His employers have just freed the idiot from his job.

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's executives said Friday.

"The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out," co-creators Lee Daniels and Brett Mahoney and executive producers Danny Strong, Brian Grazer, Sanaa Hamri, Francie Calfo and Dennis Hammer told Fox News.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' role cut from season's final episodes, creators say
If $65.000 an episode wasn't enough and he went off the rails and over the cliff over that.
I'm expecting some big stuff coming from the sequel when the unemployment checks start
coming in.
If they come via mail, I would expect the letter carrier to mis deliver the envelope as poetic justice
for using the postal system to deliver the fake white powder letter.

I have a bad case of PAB and have honed it to an art though the years.

I worked for a year at the Post Office General Facility as a Letter Sorting Machine operator. When I saw a letter with local Democrats names or celebrities like Jim or Tammy Bakker, I would send it to Australia or New Zealand. Never did get caught.

......the MSM does it AGAIN--they haven't even mentioned Smollett's HATE/racism at Trump and whites

Meh, why should they. this was about trying to get a bigger paycheck.
if you think that, you are stupid
STFU with the ''blacks can't be racist''' shit --we are not stupid
not only is it a fact he hates Trump so much [ that it drove him crazy ], he wanted to be a HERO-- the little gay boy that fought back--he wanted everyone to see this
...he just told the Bros he wanted more $$$$ to get them to go along with it
...if he said he was going to do this out hate for Trump and whites, the Bros would've thought twice
“I want that video found so badly for probably four reasons. Number one, I want them to find the people that did it. Number two, I want them to stop being able to say ‘alleged attack.’ Number three, I want them to see that I fought back. And I want a little gay boy, who might watch this, to see that I fought fucking back. And it doesn’t take anything away from people that are not able to do that, but I fought back. They ran off, I didn’t.”
“Learn to fight... Learn to be a fighter.

HE HATES TRUMP--A LOT ..duh
https://jezebel.com/jussie-smollett-gives-first-interview-since-attack-i-w-1832618903

not only is it a fact he hates Trump so much [ that it drove him crazy ], he wanted to be a HERO-- the little gay boy that fought back--he wanted everyone to see this
...if he said he was going to do this out hate for Trump and whites, the Bros would've thought twice

You really think a couple of Nigerian extras thought twice about his motives... they probably only cared that the check cleared.

You really think a couple of Nigerian extras thought twice about his motives... they probably only cared that the check cleared.
.....Smollet HATES Trump and he sends a MAGA letter and wants MAGA yelled, but his only motive was $$$??? hahahhahahahhahahahahahah
'''the little gay boy''' 'N****R'' 'Queer''...etc
and $$$ is his only motive???!!! hahahahhahahaha

.....Smollet HATES Trump and he sends a MAGA letter and wants MAGA yelled, but his only motive was $$$??? hahahhahahahhahahahahahah
'''the little gay boy''' 'N****R'' 'Queer''...etc
and $$$ is his only motive???!!! hahahahhahahaha

do you do special exercises to stay this hateful all the time? Because it's kind of sad.
hahahahahhaha
so I"M the hater---not Smollett????!! haqhahahhahahaha
you people sound so stupid

hahahahahhaha
so I"M the hater---not Smollett????!! haqhahahhahahaha
you people sound so stupid

You are the one who gets on here every day expressing your racism, then claiming it isn't racism.

Smollet's just a pathetic actor boy looking for attention.
if you think he just did it for the $$$, you are stupid and racist
my racism???? either prove it or all your crap from now on IS crap

Marxist will always justify their position as "The ends justify the means".

This means they will justify Smolette as a victim and praise him despite the fact he attempted to put Blacks back on the democrat plantation with a lie and race war. Had ABC gotten pictures of the attack you can bet money Roberts would have used it as a tool to push the left wing agenda.

This was a narrow miss from total race war and civil unrest.

Makes me look for who helped him plan this.
Look no further than Kamala Harris.
This is now an FBI matter.
Harris WILL be charged as a co-conspirator. 100% guarantee.

"Smollett did this to get more money" is a red herring. It's intended to move the focus away from his real motivations: Hatred, racism, and TDS.

Smollet's just a pathetic actor boy looking for attention
He committed a hate crime and made terroristic threats. This is why tards should have their voting privledges suspended.

upload_2019-2-23_16-44-33.png

upload_2019-2-23_16-48-1.png

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?
Smollett is a jackass who has done more to damage protections against REAL gay bashing than anything else recently. He deserves to be charged and the book thrown at him. He deserved to be the butt of many a joke. He will be the gift that keeps on giving for FOX and CRCs for quite a while.

I would disagree with you had he come out and fessed up to the crime. One thing that struck me is the the cops supposedly told Smollett that they had the two white men in custody and all he needed to do was press charges. It was alleged that he was ready to do so. Just think if the cops had really scooped up two white guys. Smollett is shit. He will likely come back to a degree, but he is shit.

upload_2019-2-23_16-49-39.png

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?
Smollett is a jackass who has done more to damage protections against REAL gay bashing than anything else recently. He deserves to be charged and the book thrown at him. He deserved to be the butt of many a joke. He will be the gift that keeps on giving for FOX and CRCs for quite a while.
Charles Barkley jokes about Jussie Smollett, Liam Neeson controversies during TNT's NBA halftime show"

"Later, Barkley alluded to reports that Smollett had allegedly written a $3,500 check to pay for two men to attack him.

“America, let me just tell you something,” Barkley said. “Do not commit crimes with checks. If you’re gonna break the law, do not write a check. … Get cash, man. I never use the ATM. Now, I heard you can only get 200 dollars … Gonna make a lot of stops at the ATM. … Do not write checks when you commit illegal activity.”"

upload_2019-2-23_16-51-19.png

Agree/disagree?
The Regressive Left is doing what it always does - minimally criticizing the guy, pivoting, and then attacking the Right.

They've also done this after jihadist attacks, riots and the shutting down of freedom of expression.

It's their schtick.

Oh please.

The Right does it every bit as much.

The evidence of that is all over this chat forum.

upload_2019-2-23_16-59-21.png

Marxist will always justify their position as "The ends justify the means".

This means they will justify Smolette as a victim and praise him despite the fact he attempted to put Blacks back on the democrat plantation with a lie and race war. Had ABC gotten pictures of the attack you can bet money Roberts would have used it as a tool to push the left wing agenda.

This was a narrow miss from total race war and civil unrest.

Makes me look for who helped him plan this.

I disagree... It's not a narrow miss... It f in d it's job. We will have the issue because the issue overshadows everything even the truth

Jo

Agree/disagree?
There is obviously a lack of MAGA or white thugs. Why else would Jussy have to hire black thugs to play their role?
No one else would take a check from him.

Forum List

Back