Smollett hoax doesn't matter, he stands for those afraid to report

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?

I want to see all the evidence before we condemn this handsome black man. How do we even know these Nigerians are real? I've never even heard of a Nigeria.

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?
The Regressive Left is doing what it always does - minimally criticizing the guy, pivoting, and then attacking the Right.

They've also done this after jihadist attacks, riots and the shutting down of freedom of expression.

It's their schtick.

Marxist will always justify their position as "The ends justify the means".

This means they will justify Smolette as a victim and praise him despite the fact he attempted to put Blacks back on the democrat plantation with a lie and race war. Had ABC gotten pictures of the attack you can bet money Roberts would have used it as a tool to push the left wing agenda.

This was a narrow miss from total race war and civil unrest.

Makes me look for who helped him plan this.

Agree/disagree?

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Smollett is a symbol of what Obama, Hillary, the FBI, CIA, the media and Deep State did to Trump.

Agree/disagree?

Complete and utter bullshit.

Assuming he actually faked the attack, and that can be proved, the next victim might find his allegation not taken seriously, or dismissed outright, because "He pulled a Smollett." The very suspicion the whole thing is a fake might prove hugely damaging. In that case, he should have his day in court and be punished - not least as a warning to all who would consider anything similar.

That doesn't change the fact that many attacks go unreported, and that is probably by design. It is not so very different from the single-digit rate of rapes ending with indictment and conviction. It's an atrocity, and should make desperate actions (again, provided it is fake) like Smollett's at least somewhat easier to understand.

Agree/disagree?
Who knows how many false acquisitions happen without anybody knowing about it. There needs to be a lot more scrutiny with these politically correct assholes...

Agree/disagree?

Assuming he actually faked the attack, and that can be proved, the next victim might find his allegation not taken seriously, or dismissed outright, because "He pulled a Smollett." The very suspicion the whole thing is a fake might prove hugely damaging. In that case, he should have his day in court and be punished - not least as a warning to all who would consider anything similar.

That doesn't change the fact that many attacks go unreported, and that is probably by design. It is not so very different from the single-digit rate of rapes ending with indictment and conviction. It's an atrocity, and should make desperate actions (again, provided it is fake) like Smollett's at least somewhat easier to understand.
There have been WAY too many of these hoaxes from the left. Going forward, no hate crime should believed until the police prove it. This is the only good thing that came from jussies hoax. NO MORE LIES!

Agree/disagree?
There is obviously a lack of MAGA or white thugs. Why else would Jussy have to hire black thugs to play their role?

lots of people have been watching the racist and rape hoaxes for years
liberals always excuse it " well it helps raise awareness "

this one was so over the top it just keep waking up Americans who don't really pay attention to anything .
Im not saying they're bad or anything its just the way it is

Just like so many have become aware what a full of shit propaganda arm of the left the MSM is.
between ford and jussie people are going to stop and think a second when the next one pop up

they do indeed like to pop up

Agree/disagree?
There is obviously a lack of MAGA or white thugs. Why else would Jussy have to hire black thugs to play their role?
BTW, the brothers who Smoullett hired came forward to say they are not racist, they do not hate Trump, and they do not hate the United States. What they did, they claim, was all about GETTING PAID by Smoullett.

That might be so, but agreeing to do it was still taking part in a racially-motivated stupid deceitful criminal plot.

I saw where they are cooperating with the police and according to the police being paid to stage a fake fight by itself is not a crime. They plaid no part in reporting it as a Hate crime...

Agree/disagree?

Assuming?

Agree/disagree?
Didn’t even have the decency to put ‘em in white face.

Agree/disagree?
True, a celebrity will get more attention, but if they choose to lie, that dishonesty will only make it harder for real victims to be taken seriously.

God bless you and real victims always!!!

Holly

Dz9UYc8W0AAJcz8.jpg

He looks pretty satisfied with himself.

Forum List

Back