Smoking In Cars With Children

Bow down to the State, they know what is best for you.
Youre against abortion but its cool to kill off the children that are already out of the womb huh?

A good parent won't smoke around children...it's idiots that need the state to tell them not to
So you advocate for no laws except for idiots?

I said what I felt, if you can't grasp it I don't have time to explain it to you.

What are your thoughts on this....

People who smoke cigarettes in cars with children could be hit with a $100 fine if legislation proposed by a Virginia House Republican becomes law

good idea

Youre against abortion but its cool to kill off the children that are already out of the womb huh?

A good parent won't smoke around children...it's idiots that need the state to tell them not to

I said what I felt, if you can't grasp it I don't have time to explain it to you.
You felt only idiots need laws or you felt you were an idiot?

Bow down to the right wingers, they know what is best for you....
No we don't. We just want you to leave us the fuck alone. Smoke all over your retarded welfare children, nobody gives a shit.

You are calling my children retarded?

Are you pretending to be stupid or are you really?

Are you pretending to be stupid or are you really?
No I'm pretending you are intelligent and giving you the chance to explain yourself.

Maybe someone here can tell me why asthma and allergies have skyrocketed among children, while our air is cleaner than ever, and they are exposed to less cigarette smoke than ever.

I'm all ears.

Mark

Maybe someone here can tell me why asthma and allergies have skyrocketed among children, while our air is cleaner than ever, and they are exposed to less cigarette smoke than ever.

I'm all ears.

Mark
Sounds like a logical fallacy. No one claimed cigarettes were the sole cause of allergies or asthma.

I'm all ears.

Mark
Sounds like a logical fallacy. No one claimed cigarettes were the sole cause of allergies or asthma.

Nor did I. However, the air is much cleaner today then when I was a kid. As a boy, I don't recall knowing even one other kid with asthma.

A few years ago, when I helped coach a middle school sports team, there were quite a few of them.

Does it occur to anyone that not being exposed to enough germs and chemicals early in life will cause these conditions?

Most studies on second hand smoke show that children exposed to smoke develop less lung cancer later in life than kids who are not exposed to it. Could it be that some exposure is good to build up an immunity?

Mark

I'm all ears.

Mark
Whats so funny? My claim is correct.

Mark

I'm all ears.

Mark

Nor did I. However, the air is much cleaner today then when I was a kid. As a boy, I don't recall knowing even one other kid with asthma.

A few years ago, when I helped coach a middle school sports team, there were quite a few of them.

Does it occur to anyone that not being exposed to enough germs and chemicals early in life will cause these conditions?

Most studies on second hand smoke show that children exposed to smoke develop less lung cancer later in life than kids who are not exposed to it. Could it be that some exposure is good to build up an immunity?

Mark
I dont think you can or should have to build up an immunity to rat poison or other chemicals. Of course your kid should play outside more which BTW is probably the reason kids develop more allergies now. Bad health leads to other issues like diabetes. Also kids dont drink breast milk as much either.

I'm all ears.

Mark

Mark
I dont think you can or should have to build up an immunity to rat poison or other chemicals. Of course your kid should play outside more which BTW is probably the reason kids develop more allergies now. Bad health also leads to other issues like diabetes too. Also kids dont drink breast milk as much either.

Smoke isn't rat poison. And tobacco smoke is no different than anything else that burns, contrary to what the anti's say.

Exposing a child to everyday life in all area's is probably the best way to bring up a child.

Soooo, a parent who smokes around a kid might be helping him. Who are we to say he's not?

BTW, your child does build up an immunity to almost every chemical in a household. Should exposing them to cleaning chemical also require a fine?

Mark

I'm all ears.

Mark

Mark
I dont think you can or should have to build up an immunity to rat poison or other chemicals. Of course your kid should play outside more which BTW is probably the reason kids develop more allergies now. Bad health also leads to other issues like diabetes too. Also kids dont drink breast milk as much either.

Smoke isn't rat poison. And tobacco smoke is no different than anything else that burns, contrary to what the anti's say.

Exposing a child to everyday life in all area's is probably the best way to bring up a child.

Soooo, a parent who smokes around a kid might be helping him. Who are we to say he's not?

BTW, your child does build up an immunity to almost every chemical in a household. Should exposing them to cleaning chemical also require a fine?

Mark
Its obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. Cigarettes are not merely tobacco leaves. The crap they put in cigarettes is the same poison used to kill rats along with some other unsavory ingredients. Dont let the for profit tobacco companies fool you.

No. Exposing a child to poison is not the best way to bring them up. Are you suggesting children should eat lead paint chips?

No. A parent smoking around a child is hurting them. I'm me and I know what cigarette smoke does to kids.

No. Children dont build up immunity to chemicals. They live a shorter pain filled life. Yes, If you force your child to sniff ammonia, paint glue etc you should be imprisoned.

599 Additives that Can Be Found In Cigarettes

Last edited:

No we don't. We just want you to leave us the fuck alone. Smoke all over your retarded welfare children, nobody gives a shit.

Hey, white trash cracker ass fat W HORE, I am talking to you, dont ever speak of my children again, you cock sucking bitch...
Sorry I didn't know you had retarded welfare children. My bad. I was speaking figuratively only.

Is that a picture of your daughter you have for your avatar? She is lovely.

Oh, how did you know my message was to you?

Ohhh, because I said "white trash fat cock sucking W HORE", you know yourself, thats good....

I am not going to talk shit about your children tho, I dont go that low.

Only fat cock sucking W HORES can go that low, such as, yourself.

I think a good parent will try to keep the smoke away.
Like hanging your cig out the window. Or even smoking outside at home.

I don't know the studies etc. on 2nd hand smoke but why take a chance?
It's bad for kids sinuses etc. either way.
What we really have a problem with here is with the drought people flicking their live cigs out the window. Those are the ones we need to prosecute.

Hey, white trash cracker ass fat W HORE, I am talking to you, dont ever speak of my children again, you cock sucking bitch...
Sorry I didn't know you had retarded welfare children. My bad. I was speaking figuratively only.

Is that a picture of your daughter you have for your avatar? She is lovely.

Oh, how did you know my message was to you?

Ohhh, because I said "white trash fat cock sucking W HORE", you know yourself, thats good....

I am not going to talk shit about your children tho, I dont go that low.

Only fat cock sucking W HORES can go that low, such as, yourself.
No, because you quoted me, you retard.
Did your mom smoke on you?

I quoted on multiple people, but only you have responded, that shows;
you are the ultimate white trash cracker ass fat W HORE in this forum, congratulations on your achievement.....

I'm all ears.

Mark

Mark

Mark
Its obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. Cigarettes are not merely tobacco leaves. The crap they put in cigarettes is the same poison used to kill rats along with some other unsavory ingredients. Dont let the for profit tobacco companies fool you.

No. Exposing a child to poison is not the best way to bring them up. Are you suggesting children should eat lead paint chips?

No. A parent smoking around a child is hurting them. I'm me and I know what cigarette smoke does to kids.

No. Children dont build up immunity to chemicals. They live a shorter pain filled life. Yes, If you force your child to sniff ammonia, paint glue etc you should be imprisoned.

Lol. They don't put battery acid and arsenic in tobacco. If you burn any material, like grass or wood, you will get the same chemicals.

Are you also against a child being exposed to any smoke at all, like an outdoor bar-b-que or campfire?

I'm all ears.

Mark

Mark

Mark

I'm all ears.

Mark

Mark

Mark

You Dirty, Healthy Rat

Mark

Mark

Lol. They don't put battery acid and arsenic in tobacco. If you burn any material, like grass or wood, you will get the same chemicals.

Are you also against a child being exposed to any smoke at all, like an outdoor bar-b-que or campfire?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

You Dirty, Healthy Rat
You must have ingested a large amount of paint chips as a youth. No children shouldnt be exposed to bbq fires for the same reason. Good thing we dont have bbqs everyday 7-20 times a day.

Your website was amusing for having nothing to do with cigarettes. You do realize disease and dirt has nothing to do with chemicals and poison right?

It seems to me you are suggesting we kill people off until humans develop a tolerance for cigarettes. By all means go ahead and see how many of your descendants survive this theory of yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back