Smoking banned in private homes.

Fact is we have gestapos everywhere people. I had a neighbor that lived a half a mile away come tell me his wife did not care for my sleeveless attire while I worked in my garden out in our front yard.

Sounds like my goofy principal. One of our 'rules' no sleeveless dresses or blouses. What is it about our upper arms? Drive men to lack of control? My guess, she's a cow and can't go there.

Or, she's a Shirly Markowitz and hot for teacher~and doesn't want to be tempted by you while at work!

Fact is we have gestapos everywhere people. I had a neighbor that lived a half a mile away come tell me his wife did not care for my sleeveless attire while I worked in my garden out in our front yard.

Sounds like my goofy principal. One of our 'rules' no sleeveless dresses or blouses. What is it about our upper arms? Drive men to lack of control? My guess, she's a cow and can't go there.

Or, she's a Shirly Markowitz and hot for teacher~and doesn't want to be tempted by you while at work!

OMG! :eek:

Smoking is a dying addiction thanks in part to those health fascist laws which, I, as a smoker, find extremely annoying.

EXCEPT FOR BARS, I basically agree with laws that prevent smoking in public places.

Vile addiction, smoking.

Why do you think bar employees should not be allowed the same workplace protections that all other types of employees are guaranteed?

Bar owners should be allowed to set up their own rules for smoking and when they hire employees they can just tell them that they'll be working in a place with a lot of second hand smoke. It's just that simple.

Smoking should be banned if it drifts into other people's apartments.

Make the bastards smoke outside.

This is just ridiculous. :cuckoo:

BELMONT, California: During her 50 years of smoking, Edith Frederickson says she has lit up in restaurants and bars, airplanes and trains, and indoors and out, all as part of a two-pack-a-day habit that she regrets not a bit. But as of two weeks ago, Frederickson can no longer smoke in the one place she loves the most: her home.

Frederickson lives in an apartment in Belmont, California, a quiet city about 23 miles, or 37 kilometers, south of San Francisco that is now home to perhaps the nation's strictest anti-smoking law, effectively outlawing lighting up in all apartment buildings.

Smoking ban extends to apartments in California city - International Herald Tribune

Where else but California? Totalifornia.

Please post pix of "sleeveless attire."

Smoking is a dying addiction thanks in part to those health fascist laws which, I, as a smoker, find extremely annoying.

EXCEPT FOR BARS, I basically agree with laws that prevent smoking in public places.

Vile addiction, smoking.

Why do you think bar employees should not be allowed the same workplace protections that all other types of employees are guaranteed?

Bar owners should be allowed to set up their own rules for smoking and when they hire employees they can just tell them that they'll be working in a place with a lot of second hand smoke. It's just that simple.

So should we just leave it up to all employers in every place of business to decide the rules for employee safety? If the employees are worried about workplace injuries they can go see if some other employer is a little kinder?

Shall we just do away with all employee health and safety regulations?

That's exactly where it's most likely to drift into other people apartments. I say make them smoke in airtight rooms in their own apartments, whatever they need to do so that no one else has to smell the stink.

That's exactly where it's most likely to drift into other people apartments. I say make them smoke in airtight rooms in their own apartments, whatever they need to do so that no one else has to smell the stink.

Was your father a cigar salesman ? :lol:

fact is we have gestapos everywhere people. I had a neighbor that lived a half a mile away come tell me his wife did not care for my sleeveless attire while i worked in my garden out in our front yard.

hussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush! The hussy lives over by Decatur she mows in the nude. The tow people make good money every summer in her neck of the woods.

Was your father a cigar salesman ? :lol:

I wonder if the cigar clinton used on Monica was Cuban.

fact is we have gestapos everywhere people. I had a neighbor that lived a half a mile away come tell me his wife did not care for my sleeveless attire while i worked in my garden out in our front yard.

hussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hush! The hussy lives over by Decatur she mows in the nude. The tow people make good money every summer in her neck of the woods.

I guess she gives new meaning to:

Green grass and high tides forever......................

Vile addiction, smoking.

The really funny thing is that the bans do nothing to curtail the smoking addictions (I smoke but want to stop). It's actually the education that has and for many of us smokers who do want to stop it's because of personal reasons (not even health related many times). It's the lefties trying to tell us what to do combined with the wingnuts trying to make a profit (thus the 'sin' tax). Neither side is doing it because they actually care about us.

So should we just leave it up to all employers in every place of business to decide the rules for employee safety? If the employees are worried about workplace injuries they can go see if some other employer is a little kinder?

Shall we just do away with all employee health and safety regulations?

Chill man, :chillpill:

I didn't say to get rid of all safety regulation, but this goes too far.

Some bars want to serve smokers, it's their private property, if they want to let people smoke in it shouldn't that be their right? Does the health of employees take precedent over the rights of the business owner?

The really funny thing is that the bans do nothing to curtail the smoking addictions (I smoke but want to stop). It's actually the education that has and for many of us smokers who do want to stop it's because of personal reasons (not even health related many times). It's the lefties trying to tell us what to do combined with the wingnuts trying to make a profit (thus the 'sin' tax). Neither side is doing it because they actually care about us.

Why should they care about you?
I don't much care about smoker's heath or needs since they they generally don't care about mine.

The anti-smoking campaign is as much if not more about protect the health of non smokers as it is to stop smokers from harming themselves.

I have a few friends that still smoke and almost all want to quit. I support them in their effort if they ask for it, otherwise I mind my own business and ask that they do theirs elsewhere where I don't have to smell it.

Why should they care about you?
I don't much care about smoker's heath or needs since they they generally don't care about mine.

The anti-smoking campaign is as much if not more about protect the health of non smokers as it is to stop smokers from harming themselves.

I have a few friends that still smoke and almost all want to quit. I support them in their effort if they ask for it, otherwise I mind my own business and ask that they do theirs elsewhere where I don't have to smell it.

Why oh why would you be friends with such idiots? Why those idiots would befriend you?

Forum List

Back