Smoker's - A Place to Work & Shop?

If there are two restaurants in town and both allow smoking, what choice does the employee have?
If there are two restaurants and one allows smoking and pays much better, why should an employee have to risk their health?

I just don't get you guys...you think employees health should be negotiable?

So you're still trying to say I said allow ALL restaurants to allow smoking.

If there are 2 in a town then allow ONE to allow smoking.

Who is to say if they were both nonsmoking that one wouldn't pay much better.

People still have a choice whether they work at one or the other don't they? You know people choose to do risky work all the time in order to get a higher paycheck and that is their choice to make for themselves not yours to make for them

Unworkable

One sells pizza the other sells Chinese food
If you want a pizza you have to put up with breathing smokers filth

Why would either allow smoking dingbat
Right now....neither does
poopy head

Chances are they would stay that way retard
Fraid not pig face

^^^ That isn't what I said. What I was saying there is that if a person does not drive drunk, the only person that they bring physical harm to is their self when they drink at all.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. But now that I have thought more about it, you don't have to drive to bring physical harm to other people when being drunk. Plenty of people are sadly no stranger to being beaten on by another person while that person is completely wasted.

Do you know how many rapes are associated with drinking? Zero are associated with smoking.

How many wifes are beaten, children abused, std's transmitted by, and on and all by alchohol? Yet it's legal and accepted?

Good grief, because people have been given a license to hate is the only reason this is an issue.

So you're still trying to say I said allow ALL restaurants to allow smoking.

If there are 2 in a town then allow ONE to allow smoking.

Who is to say if they were both nonsmoking that one wouldn't pay much better.

People still have a choice whether they work at one or the other don't they? You know people choose to do risky work all the time in order to get a higher paycheck and that is their choice to make for themselves not yours to make for them

Unworkable

poopy head

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

Unworkable

poopy head

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

Back at ya......needle dick

<Isnt it fun when a thread declines to petty insults?>

poopy head

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

It declined, not because of name calling, it declined when your argument about adults not being able to make their own decisions, being sound public policy.

Your insult was a lie, it is quite large.

Mine is actually fact based. Idiots require the government to make their most basic decisions for them.

^^^ That isn't what I said. What I was saying there is that if a person does not drive drunk, the only person that they bring physical harm to is their self when they drink at all.

Holly

P.S. But now that I have thought more about it, you don't have to drive to bring physical harm to other people when being drunk. Plenty of people are sadly no stranger to being beaten on by another person while that person is completely wasted.

Do you know how many rapes are associated with drinking? Zero are associated with smoking.

How many wifes are beaten, children abused, std's transmitted by, and on and all by alchohol? Yet it's legal and accepted?

Good grief, because people have been given a license to hate is the only reason this is an issue.
Amen.

Holly

P.S. Which is why I don't know why smoking should be allowed as well as if there wasn't enough bad going on in there already.

Holly

Amen.

Holly

P.S. Which is why I don't know why smoking should be allowed as well as if there wasn't enough bad going on in there already.

"Should be allowed"

Governments intrusion into the business mans life is what should be feared. A simple sign takes care of all fear

poopy head

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

It declined, not because of name calling, it declined when your argument about adults not being able to make their own decisions, being sound public policy.

Mine is actually fact based. Idiots require the government to make their most basic decisions for them.
Adults did make the decision

The decision was to not allow public smoking.....see how easy that was?

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

No, they actually created a law that took their right to act as adults away from them. That's what nannies do.

Should people be allowed to have work environments and run business that permit smoking?

If it isn't open to the public, sure.

If I'm a smoker and I want people to feel free to do so also and I own a business, should I have the right to do so? what if I want to run an establishment where I want people to smoke?

Or is it ok for the Government to decide this?

Its OK for a democratically elected government to prevent businesses open to the public from poisoning the public, yes.

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

No, they actually created a law that took their right to act as adults away from them. That's what nannies do.

Its objectively true that if they are smoking they are bad decision makers.

Should people be allowed to have work environments and run business that permit smoking?

If it isn't open to the public, sure.

If I'm a smoker and I want people to feel free to do so also and I own a business, should I have the right to do so? what if I want to run an establishment where I want people to smoke?

Its OK for a democratically elected government to prevent businesses open to the public from poisoning the public, yes.

Alchohol can be a poison and IS responsible for countless deaths, crimes and broken marriages each year.

But nannies dig that, right?

Fraud so, moron

Its objectively true that if they are smoking they are bad decision makers.

Sorry dude, anything done in moderation has minimal effect.

Fraid not pig face

Fraud so, moron

I think nanny is an appropriate description

It is obvious that smokers needed to be treated like small children. They were indifferent about the affect their smoking had on others, threw their butts wherever they pleased, burned holes in furniture and acted outraged whenever they were asked to show some consideration of others

Fraud so, moron

It is obvious that smokers needed to be treated like small children. They were indifferent about the affect their smoking had on others, threw their butts wherever they pleased, burned holes in furniture and acted outraged whenever they were asked to show some consideration of others

You seem to need to go on tangents that don't apply to the subject at hand.

Why would that be rightwinger?

The subject is smoking IN PRIVATE businesses.

If you want to speak of being considerate, how about being considerate enough to NOT ENTER a business persons property who was CONSIDERATE enough to put their money into that business. AND considerate enough to POST A NOTICE on the front door that smoking is allowed.

OK, ready for your next childish deflection........

In 3.......2.......1......,

If you want to speak of being considerate, how about being considerate enough to NOT ENTER a business persons property who was CONSIDERATE enough to put their money into that business. AND considerate enough to POST A NOTICE on the front door that smoking is allowed.

It is not a tangent

Smokers were incapable of self regulating their filthy habit and laws needed to be made
It would have beem easier on them if they had shown some consideration for others

It is not a tangent

Smokers were incapable of self regulating their filthy habit and laws needed to be made
It would have beem easier on them if they had shown some consideration for others

Much easier for you to simply act as an adult and not enter a business that has a sign on its front door.

And yes your posts are nothing but angry tangents.

It is not a tangent

Much easier for you to simply act as an adult and not enter a business that has a sign on its front door.

Or else stand up for your rights and get smokers to act like adults and take their filthy habit elsewhere

do you think government should decide what women do with their bodies?

do you think government should decide which two consenting adults should marry?

if you do, you're not interested in government limits.

It is not a tangent

Or else stand up for your rights and get smokers to act like adults and take their filthy habit elsewhere

Or stand up for the business owners rights. The ultimate minority.

Forum List

Back