Smoker's - A Place to Work & Shop?

The truth is that most businesses would remain non smoking if all bans were lifted.

It is simply economic reality.

The few that would allow smoking would be a few bars, a few restaurants and perhaps the niche business here and there.

The nannies like Rightwinger would still have their Senior Citizen centers fully available to them completely smoke free

I'm not even talking about lifting all the bans. I'm talking about issuing a limited number of smoking permits for businesses.

Towns limit the number of liquor licenses in the same manner.

The truth is that most businesses would remain non smoking if all bans were lifted.

The few that would allow smoking would be a few bars, a few restaurants and perhaps the niche business here and there.

The nannies like Rightwinger would still have their Senior Citizen centers fully available to them completely smoke free

I'm not even talking about lifting all the bans. I'm talking about issuing a limited number of smoking permits for businesses.

Then what do you do when a wealthy nanny applies for and obtains the smoking licenses?

Nope, let the free market handle it. Times have changed, there would be very few businesses that would allow on premis smoking.

That is how it should be.

Then what do you do when a wealthy nanny applies for and obtains the smoking licenses?

Nope, let the free market handle it. Times have changed, there would be very few businesses that would allow on premis smoking.

That is how it should be.

Huh?

WHat's a nanny got to do with a permit for a bar ?

It relates to a business having the ability to specify who and who they won't serve
as well as the ability to permit customers to engage in activity that is harmful to their employees and other customers

No I'm sure a business that allows smoking will still serve people who don't smoke if they choose to patronize it just as a nonsmoking establishment will still serve smokers as long as they don't smoke inside. It's not as big a deal as you think.

If you apply for a job in a bar that allows smoking then you make that choice as well don't you?

Right now those businesses serve smokers who are not engaging in their filthy habit
That is the way it should be

Employees should not be forced to choose between jeopardizing their health and having a job

No one would be forcing them to work in a smoking establishment would they?

Some of us don't need the government to make all our decisions for us like you do

In some cases you are

If all the restaurants in town allow smoking then all waitresses are forced to work in a smoke filled environment
Why should an employee have to make a choice of working in a hazardous workplace?

Are you sick?

OK Now tell me where I said ALL restaurants shod be be able to allow smoking.

I have always specified SOME establishments and I have directly asked you that if a limited number of smoking permits were issued what would it matter.

But as usual you would rather be disingenuous and misrepresent my posts.

Seems you really do need government to think for you after all

If there are two restaurants in town and both allow smoking, what choice does the employee have?
If there are two restaurants and one allows smoking and pays much better, why should an employee have to risk their health?

I just don't get you guys...you think employees health should be negotiable?

No I'm sure a business that allows smoking will still serve people who don't smoke if they choose to patronize it just as a nonsmoking establishment will still serve smokers as long as they don't smoke inside. It's not as big a deal as you think.

If you apply for a job in a bar that allows smoking then you make that choice as well don't you?

Right now those businesses serve smokers who are not engaging in their filthy habit

Employees should not be forced to choose between jeopardizing their health and having a job

Some of us don't need the government to make all our decisions for us like you do

In some cases you are

If all the restaurants in town allow smoking then all waitresses are forced to work in a smoke filled environment
Why should an employee have to make a choice of working in a hazardous workplace?

Are you sick?

I have always specified SOME establishments and I have directly asked you that if a limited number of smoking permits were issued what would it matter.

If there are two restaurants in town and both allow smoking, what choice does the employee have?
If there are two restaurants and one allows smoking and pays much better, why should an employee have to risk their health?

So an employee is killed on their way to work.

I just don't get you guys, you think employee health should be negotiable.

I'll make you a deal. The next time I AM FORCED to go to the crotch known as NYC for a business meeting, and have to inhale that rancid shit they call air, I can bill that state for MY health concern.

Deal dummy?

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

I'll make you a deal. The next time I AM FORCED to go to the crotch known as NYC for a business meeting, and have to inhale that rancid shit they call air, I can bill that state for MY health concern.

Deal dummy?

No idea what you are talking about

NYC air is actually pretty good. Climatewise. NYC gets a good airflow
If you are able to get NYC declared a hazardous environment, then you are free to do what non-smokers did

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Deal dummy?

If you are able to get NYC declared a hazardous environment, then you are free to do what non-smokers did

OMG and YOU DECIDE AIR QUALITY

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Deal dummy?

OMG and YOU DECIDE AIR QUALITY

Among other things

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

So you're still trying to say I said allow ALL restaurants to allow smoking.

If there are 2 in a town then allow ONE to allow smoking.

Who is to say if they were both nonsmoking that one wouldn't pay much better.

People still have a choice whether they work at one or the other don't they? You know people choose to do risky work all the time in order to get a higher paycheck and that is their choice to make for themselves not yours to make for them

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

People still have a choice whether they work at one or the other don't they? You know people choose to do risky work all the time in order to get a higher paycheck and that is their choice to make for themselves not yours to make for them

Unworkable

One sells pizza the other sells Chinese food
If you want a pizza you have to put up with breathing smokers filth

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Unworkable

Get takeout.

And please tell me how many towns have ONLY one Chinese and one pizza joint for the sum total of all eating establishments.

Shit I live in a small town and within 15 miles of me there are at least 20 eating establishments and even more bars

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Unworkable

Get takeout.

And please tell me how many towns have ONLY one Chinese and one pizza joint for the sum total of all eating establishments.

Shit I live in a small town and within 15 miles of me there are at least 20 eating establishments and even more bars

I'll throw you a bone here

I have no problem with establishing a smoking club where members can hang out, smoke and enjoy themselves

But once you open your business to the general public, you are subject to all the rules

^^^ Amen to that! Smoking is not a requirement for anyone. Its an elective that in end does not do any favors for anyone.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I love what you say in your signature too. :D :D :D
Neither is drinking at a bar so what's your problem with some bars allowing smoking?
No drinking is not a requirement, but it is the actual point of the bar in the first place when smoking is not. Also unless a person drives under the influence, the only person that they bring physical harm to when drinking at all is their self. That is not the case with cigarettes and cigars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Why assume either would allow smoking?

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Unworkable

Why would either allow smoking dingbat

^^^ Amen to that! Smoking is not a requirement for anyone. Its an elective that in end does not do any favors for anyone.

Holly

P.S. I love what you say in your signature too. :D :D :D
Neither is drinking at a bar so what's your problem with some bars allowing smoking?
No drinking is not a requirement, but it is the actual point of the bar in the first place when smoking is not. Also unless a person drives under the influence, the only person that they bring physical harm to when drinking at all is their self. That is not the case with cigarettes and cigars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Huh? Drunk drivers only hurt themselves?

Oh, only if they get drunk?

You realize that I can prove people die from second had alchohol consumption, yet WE ALLOW PUBLIC PLACES THAT ALLOW ITS CONSUMPTION.

^^^ That isn't what I said. What I was saying there is that if a person does not drive drunk, the only person that they bring physical harm to is their self when they drink at all.

Holly

P.S. But now that I have thought more about it, you don't have to drive to bring physical harm to other people when being drunk. Plenty of people are sadly no stranger to being beaten on by another person while that person is completely wasted.

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Unworkable

Right now....neither does
poopy head

Unworkable

Right now....neither does
poopy head

Chances are they would stay that way retard

In some cases you are

Are you sick?

Unworkable

Get takeout.

You are addressing an idiot that requires the government to think for him.

Sad

Forum List

Back