Smith And Wesson Feeling Lucky.

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Smith and Wesson's earnings blew down the doors and if you suddenly decided with CommieCare being ratified, the Attorney General of the United States being cited for contempt, this just might be the time to order that special little item of self defense you've been thinking about for some time only to find that you can't even think about getting gunpowder residue on your fingertips until after the first of the year, you're not alone.
With the Black Panther's recent pronouncements about "Killing pink (white) a##es, burying them, then digging them up to kill them again" S&W's going to be luckier still.]

"Smith & Wesson reported a 20% increase in net sales to a record $412 million for its full fiscal year, which ended April 30.

Chief Executive James Debney attributed the increase to strong firearms sales, particularly its Military & Police (M&P) series of polymer pistols and sporting rifles. Sales of the gunmaker's newly released M&P Shield, a compact polymer pistol, has been "fantastic," he said in a statement.

The company also reported a rise in income from continuing operations to a $26 million, or 40 cents per diluted share, for the fiscal year"

Smith & Wesson feels lucky, punk! - Jun. 29, 2012

I have a few handguns in various locations in my house for self protection. Living in the middle of nowhere it's a common sense thing to do.

"Smith & Wesson reported a 20% increase in net sales to a record $412 million for its full fiscal year, which ended April 30.

I'm sure there are many (more) Pre-Election Gun Sales to come, yet!

We should be nearing that (traditional) ammo-shortage hu$tle (we always do, right-before the Election).

judgment_day_terror.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back