Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Sweety, you backing some up is just precious. "You" have proven yourself to be a joke sir. Recently, you have been spanked and shown for what you really are.

God bless.

Greatest post eva.

:lol:

ZONA=Delusions of grandeur.

Now I am confused, California girl is the one who said it was the greatest post ever, yet you say "I" have Delusions of Grandeur? Hell, you even thanked her for saying "Greatest post eva". :cool:

Last edited:
:lol:

ZONA=Delusions of grandeur.

Now I am confused, California girl is the one who said it was the greatest post ever, yet you say "I" have Delusions of Grandeur? Hell, you even thanked her for saing "Greatest post eva". :cool:

And therefore you FAIL in your groupthink. Back to the drawing boards for you.

"YOU" thanked her....and agreed with her saying it was the greatest thread eva...how is it "I" have delusions of grandeur then? Why not California 'girl'? lololololol

Its like playing with a kitten or something.

Now I am confused, California girl is the one who said it was the greatest post ever, yet you say "I" have Delusions of Grandeur? Hell, you even thanked her for saing "Greatest post eva". :cool:

And therefore you FAIL in your groupthink. Back to the drawing boards for you.

"YOU" thanked her....and agreed with her saying it was the greatest thread eva...how is it "I" have delusions of grandeur then? Why not California 'girl'? lololololol

Its like playing with a kitten or something.

*YOU* are so wrong on many levels. But then logic was never your strong suit...but yet you play games.

In either event?

*You LOSE*

So, Zona -would you like to go with the President being smarter than I because he was a 'Harvard professor'?

Nope, he was a constitutional law professor and that makes him smarter than you are. He was not a 6 schooled beauty pageant winner jethrow...you may have palin beat...

Now, if you feel as though you have more knowledge than a constitutional law professor, please expound.

I have seen what you wrote and write in here, and there is no way, in my opinion, you are in the same stratosphere with Obama intelligence wise.

So, Zona -would you like to go with the President being smarter than I because he was a 'Harvard professor'?

Or for the 'fact' [sic] that he is such a Constitutional Scholar whom evades and violates the Document he is "sworn to uphold"?
For now, I'll just go with what he already said: that Obama is 'smart' because he was a 'Harvard professor' (thus smarter than I).

Zona's claim about winning elections, whether a minority or not, is irrelevant; but I am curious to explore his other presented evidence that Obama is smarter than I am.

Nope, he was a constitutional law professor and that makes him smarter than you are. He was not a 6 schooled beauty pageant winner jethrow...you may have palin beat...

Now, if you feel as though you have more knowledge than a constitutional law professor, please expound.

I have seen what you wrote and write in here, and there is no way, in my opinion, you are in the same stratosphere with Obama intelligence wise.

*IRONY* as he Violated it.

Actually, he was a lecturer, not a professor.

I was.

Fail.

:oops:

Or for the 'fact' [sic] that he is such a Constitutional Scholar whom evades and violates the Document he is "sworn to uphold"?
For now, I'll just go with what he already said: that Obama is 'smart' because he was a 'Harvard professor' (thus smarter than I).

Zona's claim about winning elections, whether a minority or not, is irrelevant; but I am curious to explore his other presented evidence that Obama is smarter than I am.

Especially since ZONA doesn't KNOW YOU...from Adam.

And Zona? Don't bother looking up that reference? You wouldn't understand.

Si? I agree whole heartedly with you.

Doe anyone care that the statement on the carpet is absolutely true no matter who said it.

And that it should make 0bama really really worried?

Actually, he was a lecturer, not a professor.

I was.

Fail.

:oops:

Link?

and "I was" as well in here...lololololol

Forum List

Back