Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Is he the one trying to stop them from building that "mosque"?

If so, I agree with you. :cool:

Who is trying to stop this 'them' from building 'that' 'mosque'?

Right wingers. They are going against what this country was founded on...freedom of religion. They are going against the constitution.

Since WHEN was backing the Founders "Going against them" exactly Zona?

Care to impart that lack of logic for the rest of the class assembled? *Or are you just flapping as a caught flounder on a dock?

Link to Obama just being a lecturer: Professor Obama? - Fact Checker

As far as a link to my being a professor, forget it. I don't want whackjobs knowing my name. Those who know me, know. And, it really doesn't matter whether you or some others believe me or not.

Irrespective of that, Obama was not a professor. He was a lecturer...not all that difficult of a position to land or have.

Still a fail on your part.

AS a "professor" you should know this...Professor..lololol

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

FactCheck.org: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

Do you not understand what a senior lecturer is? How can this be, you are a professor? Righty? Hmm?

Somewhat beck like arent ya? lolololololololol

He was a lecturer. Lecturers are faculty, but not tenured. That is not a difficult position to land or have. He was not tenure-track.

He was called professor by students, but he was a lecturer.

And, he was not a 'Harvard professor', as you vomited up earlier, either.

Now, do you have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

He graduated from harvard...again..please read this slowly....please...

Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Do you not understand what a senior lecturer is? How can this be, you are a professor? Righty? Hmm?

He was a lecturer. Lecturers are faculty, but not tenured. That is not a difficult position to land or have. He was not tenure-track.

Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors

Shit man! MAKE IT BIGGER your point still hasn't HIT HOME.:cuckoo:

when attempting to condescend to someone, it almost always kills it when you can't spell *jethro*, jethro. :thup:

only people who've never been to school equate professor with high intelligence, reflexively, btw.

those who went know better.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't know what Si does for a living, huh?

If you did.... you'd know just how big an ass you just made of yourself. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strictly going by what he says in here, if he is a professor, then I feel for his students. Apparently he doesn't know what the status of a senior lecturer is and that is just scary.

i don't know who you're talking about, but the only one here who doesn't understand what a senior lecturer is, is you.

of course, you think obama was elected pres of the HRL because of his grades....:rofl:

Who is trying to stop this 'them' from building 'that' 'mosque'?

Right wingers. They are going against what this country was founded on...freedom of religion. They are going against the constitution.

Care to impart that lack of logic for the rest of the class assembled? *Or are you just flapping as a caught flounder on a dock?

What part of "this county was founded on the freedom of religion" do you not get, "professor"?

Break it down for us "professor"...please explain your interpretation of "freedom of religion" to us. Help the class out "professor".

Hell my sister teaches classes at a college after she got her masters...should I call her "professor" as well? You know, the way you call yourself a "professor". She is not a senior lecturer in constitutional law or anything, but she does teach at a clollege. Apparently being a senior lecturer would make her an actual "professor"......you know, like you are...lolololol

:cool:

Si Modo, The T backing you up hurts your point dude. Seriously. You may want to pm him and ask him to stop "helping" you. This is almost as bad as California girl backing you up. :redface:

As far as a link to my being a professor, forget it. I don't want whackjobs knowing my name. Those who know me, know. And, it really doesn't matter whether you or some others believe me or not.

Irrespective of that, Obama was not a professor. He was a lecturer...not all that difficult of a position to land or have.

I believe you.... but then, it would be hard for me not to believe something I know for a fact. :eusa_angel:

Please see above...you and the "professor"...oh and I am a professor in here as well, righty si modo?

lololololol

Epic fail.
The problem is, Zona, that your logic is faulty is many ways. Irrespective of what I am or was, your reasoning that Obama is smarter than I has failed.

I am hopeful that after some time, that concept ricocheting around in your skull will actually collide with one of your two brain cells and you might get it.

While we wait for that possibility, does anyone...ANYONE...have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

Really. I am serious.

i take it back.

you are this stupid.

carry on

Shocking isn't it?

i take it back.

you are this stupid.

carry on

Shocking isn't it?

i'm hyperventilating

Si Modo, The T backing you up hurts your point dude. Seriously. You may want to pm him and ask him to stop "helping" you. This is almost as bad as California girl backing you up. :redface:
I love watching your flailing logic.

fishoutofwater.gif

I love watching your flailing logic.

fishoutofwater.gif

I guess zona must be below average height, cuz the point keeps going waaaay over his head.

I believe you.... but then, it would be hard for me not to believe something I know for a fact. :eusa_angel:

Please see above...you and the "professor"...oh and I am a professor in here as well, righty si modo?

lololololol

Epic fail.
The problem is, Zona, that your logic is faulty is many ways. Irrespective of what I am or was, your reasoning that Obama is smarter than I has failed.

I am hopeful that after some time, that concept ricocheting around in your skull will actually collide with one of your two brain cells and you might get it.

While we wait for that possibility, does anyone...ANYONE...have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

Really. I am serious.

We know his writings of his books and those are suspect of being Ghostwritten...and his College writings are under lock and KEY...

All we know is what we see as he attempts to destroy this Republic.

Now as a supposed 'Constional' Scholar? One would think he's be smart enough to cloak his numerous violations of the Document.

So to the layman? he's just another America-Hating Statist in for a dead-reckon from those he promised to protect in his oath of office.

lololololol

Epic fail.

Really. I am serious.

We know his writings of his books and those are suspect of being Ghostwritten...and his College writings are under lock and KEY...

Now as a supposed 'Constional' Scholar? One would think he's be smart enough to cloak his numerous violations of the Document.

So to the layman? he's just another America-Hating Statist in for a dead-reckon from those he promised to protect in his oath of office.
Apparently, then, the only 'data' we have on the President's intelligence is based on beliefs.

Really. I am serious.

Apparently, then, the only 'data' we have on the President's intelligence is based on beliefs.

*Or what is allowable via his teleprompter. *

The man is LOST without it. Perhaps he isn't as *SMART* as he and his mignions lead us to belive.:eusa_shhh:

What part of "this county was founded on the freedom of religion" do you not get, "professor"?

Break it down for us "professor"...please explain your interpretation of "freedom of religion" to us. Help the class out "professor".

Hell my sister teaches classes at a college after she got her masters...should I call her "professor" as well? You know, the way you call yourself a "professor". She is not a senior lecturer in constitutional law or anything, but she does teach at a clollege. Apparently being a senior lecturer would make her an actual "professor"......you know, like you are...lolololol

According to you, yes you should call her professor. She is a lecturer. That's what non-tenure track instructing faculty usually are.

Has T called himself professor?

Pay attention, Zona; you don't even know whom you are addressing whenever you feel the need to vomit.

According to you, yes you should call her professor. She is a lecturer. That's what non-tenure track instructing faculty usually are.

Has T called himself professor?

Pay attention, Zona; you don't even know whom you are addressing whenever you feel the need to vomit.

Nice to see that Zona's Straws are burning with great regularity around here.

*Thanks*

Really. I am serious.

There is no data on Harvard, as we know, but did he not get a degree in PolSci from Columbia.... without honors :eusa_whistle:..... which means a GPA of less than 3.3, does it not?

So, if he's the smartest POTUS ever, he must have dramatically improved at Harvard. Not that he couldn't have done so.... but I remain more than a tad skeptical about his supposed 'intellect'. Less than 3.3? Jeeeeez, I did better than Obama. :lol::lol::lol:

There is no data on Harvard, as we know, but did he not get a degree in PolSci from Columbia.... without honors :eusa_whistle:..... which means a GPA of less than 3.3, does it not?

So, if he's the smartest POTUS ever, he must have dramatically improved at Harvard. Not that he couldn't have done so.... but I remain more than a tad skeptical about his supposed 'intellect'. Less than 3.3? Jeeeeez, I did better than Obama. :lol::lol::lol:

Hell? Some that never reached 'Higher Learning' at an institution rate better than this piece of Dogsqueeze that pretends to be POTUS. And that is on REAL LIFE points alone. (And a majority that learned it IN the military).

Forum List

Back