Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Because of this thread.

Talk about a waste of bandwidth. Wow.

Hey, I heard Obama wore brown shoes last week. Start a fucking thread about that as well woncha....

oh yeah, it's worthless cause it not a Palin, Beck or any REPUBLICAN who MISSPOKE eh?:lol:

Beck didnt misspeak, he lied. He actually admitted he lied and even given this, you say he mispoke? Brewer did mispeak, she lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate here, she lied about "most" illegals being drug mules...yet you say she "mispoke"?

Wow. Given these facts...FACTS...you still saying they mispoke?

You honestly think a constitutional lawyer, harvard professor really thinks there are 57 states? Really? But beck admits he lied and you still say he mispoke?

Damn.

Sooooooo, how 'smart' is the President, exactly?

(Such over reaction raises flags, dear.)

The dumbing down of America is almost complete.

Because of this thread.

Hey, I heard Obama wore brown shoes last week. Start a fucking thread about that as well woncha....

That's because he was in the 57th state when he quoted.

Wow. How original. And the best part is, The T thanked you for it.

Perfect.

"Nukyular" and "Mission accomplished", wingnut.:lol:

You got no game here, sonny.

This makes sense, how? "sonny".

this is the kind of pettiness I hate.

Read the blasted quote. the quote is good. No matter who.

And every good idea is reworked from some other source. We build on the shoulders of giants. And I don't know who said that first.

And every time 0bama reads that, he should worry.

Woven into the new presidential seal rug adorning the Oval Office is a misattributed quotation, offering us a perfect metaphor for the Obama presidency. Jamie Stiehm reports in the Washington Post:

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." According media reports, this quote keeping Obama company on his wheat-colored carpet is from King.

Except it's not a King quote. The words belong to a long-gone Bostonian champion of social progress. His roots in the republic ran so deep that his grandfather commanded the Minutemen at the Battle of Lexington.

American Thinker: Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Perfect.

And since when have *I* become a factor knucklehead?:eusa_eh:

Seems that *YOU* have issues. And you may leave ME the Hell out of it.

oh yeah, it's worthless cause it not a Palin, Beck or any REPUBLICAN who MISSPOKE eh?:lol:

Beck didnt misspeak, he lied. He actually admitted he lied and even given this, you say he mispoke? Brewer did mispeak, she lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate here, she lied about "most" illegals being drug mules...yet you say she "mispoke"?

You honestly think a constitutional lawyer, harvard professor really thinks there are 57 states? Really? But beck admits he lied and you still say he mispoke?

Damn.

He is a hell of a lot smarter than you are...and apparently smarter than every republican in this country since he won the presidency of the United states.

God bless democracy and God bless America.

Last edited:

Damn.

He is a hell of a lot smarter than you are...and aparantely smarter than every republican in this country since he won the presidency of the United states.

He is? Do you have any data? Or, do you think I just need to believe you because you typed it?

GW Bush won the Presidency, twice, BTW.

Love your logic, there, Zona. :thup:

Last edited:

Perfect.

Sweety, you backing some up is just precious. "You" have proven yourself to be a joke sir. Recently, you have been spanked and shown for what you really are.

God bless.

He is a hell of a lot smarter than you are...and aparantely smarter than every republican in this country since he won the presidency of the United states.

He is? Do you have any data? Or, do you think I just need to believe you because you typed it?

George bush was not a minority with a name like Barrack Husein Obama.

(You do remember, this is the first black president in the united states...don't you?) Even the most partisan person in America has to admit, that is a hell of an accomplishment...

Yeah, that makes him a hell of a lot smarted than you, the republican party and of course Bush.

:clap2:

OH and on a personal note, I believe...I believe this harvard educated, constitutional law professor is smarter than you are. If I am wrong, please list your resume and we can compare....:)

Last edited:
Because of this thread.

Damn.

"Selma got me born". :eusa_whistle:

Perfect.

Sweety, you backing some up is just precious. "You" have proven yourself to be a joke sir. Recently, you have been spanked and shown for what you really are.

God bless.

Greatest post eva.

Perfect.

God bless.

Odd...:eusa_eh:

I don't recall it coming from YOU or any of your mignions...or anyone else.

So it must've been a dream on your part.

But do plod on you partisan hack.

Time to fire his Teleprompter and "Rug Czar." Man,can this Administration get anything right? SHEESH!

(You do remember, this is the first black president in the united states...don't you?) Even the most partisan person in America has to admit, that is a hell of an accomplishment...

Yeah, that makes him a hell of a lot smarted than you, the republican party and of course Bush.

Your logic is faulty.

Do you have any data indicating that the President is smarter than I? Do you have any data at all concerning the President's intelligence?

Thanks for the update on this important topic

God bless.

Greatest post eva.

Thanks, but I have done better. Hell half my posts pertaining to The T have been better than this one.

:)

Your logic is faulty.

Do you have any data indicating that the President is smarter than I? Do you have any data at all concerning the President's intelligence?

Indeed. So far about 3/4 of the population of this Republic find Barack quite revolting in regard to Freedom.

Forum List

Back