Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

So, Zona -would you like to go with the President being smarter than I because he was a 'Harvard professor'?

Nope, he was a constitutional law professor and that makes him smarter than you are. He was not a 6 schooled beauty pageant winner jethrow...you may have palin beat...

Now, if you feel as though you have more knowledge than a constitutional law professor, please expound.

I have seen what you wrote and write in here, and there is no way, in my opinion, you are in the same stratosphere with Obama intelligence wise.

when attempting to condescend to someone, it almost always kills it when you can't spell *jethro*, jethro. :thup:

only people who've never been to school equate professor with high intelligence, reflexively, btw.

those who went know better.

So, Zona -would you like to go with the President being smarter than I because he was a 'Harvard professor'?

Or for the 'fact' [sic] that he is such a Constitutional Scholar whom evades and violates the Document he is "sworn to uphold"?

Is he the one trying to stop them from building that "mosque"?

If so, I agree with you. :cool:

Who is trying to stop this 'them' from building 'that' 'mosque'?

Nope, he was a constitutional law professor and that makes him smarter than you are. He was not a 6 schooled beauty pageant winner jethrow...you may have palin beat...

Now, if you feel as though you have more knowledge than a constitutional law professor, please expound.

I have seen what you wrote and write in here, and there is no way, in my opinion, you are in the same stratosphere with Obama intelligence wise.

when attempting to condescend to someone, it almost always kills it when you can't spell *jethro*, jethro. :thup:

only people who've never been to school equate professor with high intelligence, reflexively, btw.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't know what Si does for a living, huh?

If you did.... you'd know just how big an ass you just made of yourself. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't know what Si does for a living, huh?

If you did.... you'd know just how big an ass you just made of yourself. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what part of reflexively baffles you?

Actually, he was a lecturer, not a professor.

I was.

Fail.

:oops:

Link?

and "I was" as well in here...lololololol
Link to Obama just being a lecturer: Professor Obama? - Fact Checker

As far as a link to my being a professor, forget it. I don't want whackjobs knowing my name. Those who know me, know. And, it really doesn't matter whether you or some others believe me or not.

Irrespective of that, Obama was not a professor. He was a lecturer...not all that difficult of a position to land or have.

Still a fail on your part.

Last edited:

In accordance with dictionary.com...

jethrow- no dictionary results

so you are correct. Thank you.

Now..
Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

This is what makes him smarter than Si Modo.

Comments...?
"

I was.

Fail.

Link?

As far as a link to my being a professor, forget it. I don't want whackjobs knowing my name. Those who know me, know. And, it really doesn't matter whether you or some others believe me or not.

Irrespective of that, Obama was not a professor. He was a lecturer...not all that difficult of a position to land or have.

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

In accordance with dictionary.com...

Now..

Comments...?
"
Si modo is smarter than Obama.

True story, because I wrote it.

See how that works, Zona?

Now, does anyone have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

In accordacne with dictionary.com...

Now..

Comments...?
"

yeah, nobody can be as stupid as you portray yourself. not even you.

:clap2:

a bravura troll performance, but just for extra points, why don't you link me to a bibliography of all the tremendous legal insight that obama published under his own name while he was with HLR?

:thup:

:redface: i can't believe i actually thought you were serious all this time.

I was.

Fail.

Link?

I believe you.... but then, it would be hard for me not to believe something I know for a fact. :eusa_angel:

I was.

Fail.

Link?

AS a "professor" you should know this...Professor..lololol

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

FactCheck.org: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

Do you not understand what a senior lecturer is? How can this be, you are a professor? Righty? Hmm?

Somewhat beck like arent ya? lolololololololol

Link?

I believe you.... but then, it would be hard for me not to believe something I know for a fact. :eusa_angel:

Please see above...you and the "professor"...oh and I am a professor in here as well, righty si modo?

lololololol

Epic fail.

Or for the 'fact' [sic] that he is such a Constitutional Scholar whom evades and violates the Document he is "sworn to uphold"?

Is he the one trying to stop them from building that "mosque"?

If so, I agree with you. :cool:

Who is trying to stop this 'them' from building 'that' 'mosque'?

Right wingers. They are going against what this country was founded on...freedom of religion. They are going against the constitution.

Link?

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Do you not understand what a senior lecturer is? How can this be, you are a professor? Righty? Hmm?

He was a lecturer. Lecturers are faculty, but not tenured. That is not a difficult position to land or have. He was not tenure-track.

He was called professor by students, but he was a lecturer.

And, he was not a 'Harvard professor', as you vomited up earlier, either.

Now, do you have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

Last edited:
Link?

i take it back.

you are this stupid.

carry on

Strictly going by what he says in here, if he is a professor, then I feel for his students. Apparently he doesn't know what the status of a senior lecturer is and that is just scary.

Forum List

Back