CDZ Small Town America, Guns, and “Black Lives Matter”

Please tell me which laws in our country discriminate against black people?
None that I know of. Racism in our society is not a "law." It's an attitude.
You support laws that punish Asians and Jewish people,
And I am going to continue to support Affirmative Action until black and white unemployment and income numbers are equal.
Your support of black criminality
Please show me where I support black criminality. Quote me.
all they need to do is throw a tantrum.
More complete dismissiveness.
Hmmm, so you are against the freedom of diverse or religious culture's in our society ???? Some like to call everything racism, otherwise if people try to separate from the thing's that don't fit into their cultural beliefs....... These are the folks in which the Democrats are clearly against, and then attempt to use government under all sorts of bullcrap reasons to crush their perceived cultural enemies in which they hate.

The sad thing is that the American's and/or America has since fallen for it or rather they have been forced to believe that their culture is wrong in favor of another or other's being wronger ????

One that is surely under heavy attack right now is the Christian's. They are being blamed by the devil's for everything going on today, but just as he is the master of deception, he has led the people astray.

The truth shall set people free, but it appears that the people are choosing to be placed into bondage now. They are ignoring the truth, and are begging for the evil one to guide them now.

Attitude ???? Yes having an anti-leftist/Marxist attitude is a good thing, and anyone failing to recognize the destruction of the left, will get exactly what they deserve in life... Have fun with that craziness oldlady.

Last edited:
So why, as a group, have blacks always been poorer than whites and still are?

In the past it was because of racism. Today it's because of cultural rot in their communities.
Agree, and the sad thing is in concerns of the Christian blacks etc, who are trapped in those communities with no hope because the Democrats could give a crap less about them, otherwise until it's time to vote.

Many black voices trying to speak out, but they are quickly crushed by the Democrats and brainwashed black activist who are equal to the black priveledged who got to go up to the plantation house because they knew how to keep the rest of them slaves in line.

And I am going to continue to support Affirmative Action until black and white unemployment and income numbers are equal.
So, you wish to punish Asians and Jews
yes, you wish to punish Asians and Jews for as long as it takes.After all, they value education. You need to hurt them because they have the wrong skin color, and you wish to reward those with the right skin color despite their disdain for education.

I don't know what is more messed up about all of this - that you are claiming that those who reject you wanting to punish the wrong skin colors are the actual racists, or that this is all coming from a self-professed EDUCATOR.
Affirmative Action just gives more people a chance to learn. Why would an educator be opposed to that?
And once again, dog, you are doing exactly what I said you did--turning the thread, whatever topic, to your own pet peeve against blacks. Which is Affirmative Action.
I'm not answering any more posts about it. You can, as usual, claim a win because of it.

But I haven't forgotten that I'm still waiting for you to post where I support black criminality.

OldLady
I will try to do a separate thread on English language Wikipedia. To me it is one of the most valuable tools to come out of the internet revolution, the most comprehensive and useful Encyclopedia the world has ever known.

And the least accurate. Just so you know, no legitimate college class allows wiki to be used as a source.

She has never bothered to click on the rest of the page links, like the ones discussing why something is included and why somethng is not, which is a whole story in itself, especially as the articles are constantly being edited to reflect the latest editor's biases and political fantasies.
Well, there's nothing stopping you from going in there, then, and correcting it, is there? So why haven't you, if you know so much more of the story?

Hmmm, so you are against the freedom of diverse or religious culture's in our society ????
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS SHIT? YES I KNOW I'M BREAKING THE RULES AND I'LL PROBABLY GO TO USMB HELL FOR IT, BUT I'M PRETTY FED UP WITH THIS.

AND....you're off topic.
Hey, if you can't stand the response then maybe you are in the wrong place. I'm on the topic or post you are presenting, so if I'm off it's because of you.

Hmmm, so you are against the freedom of diverse or religious culture's in our society ????
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS SHIT? YES I KNOW I'M BREAKING THE RULES AND I'LL PROBABLY GO TO USMB HELL FOR IT, BUT I'M PRETTY FED UP WITH THIS.

AND....you're off topic.
Hey, if you can't stand the response then maybe you are in the wrong place. I'm on the topic or post you are presenting, so if I'm off it's because of you.
I am absolutely POSITIVE that I didn't mention or allude to religion. Anywhere. I'd appreciate it if you would quote the part you thought had anything to do with me being against freedom of diversity or religious cultures in our society.
Please.
And don't dawdle.

AND....you're off topic.

Ummm, this is the CDZ. You should keep better control.
So report me. Having people attribute ideas and statements to me that I never made, never thought of and would never imagine is dishonest behavior.

AND....you're off topic.

So report me. Having people attribute ideas and statements to me that I never made, never thought of and would never imagine is dishonest behavior.

And feel free to address that. Just keep yourself under control.

And no, I didn't report you.

Rural America, you know the fly over states, are much more open than the hostile cities where everyone is out for there own interest. But the elitist assholes need to keep flying over the heart of America for fear we will lose those Americans that truly love America and the melting pot it has become.

Affirmative Action just gives more people a chance to learn. Why would an educator be opposed to that?
And once again, dog, you are doing exactly what I said you did--turning the thread, whatever topic, to your own pet peeve against blacks. Which is Affirmative Action.
I'm not answering any more posts about it. You can, as usual, claim a win because of it.

But I haven't forgotten that I'm still waiting for you to post where I support black criminality.
Affirmative Action gives opportunities to learn for some by taking AWAY opportunities for others. It employees inequality in opportunity to achieve equality in outcome.

You know I've been looking at the N.B.A. lately and notice it is almost all black. BY Oldlady logic that has to be because of racism as there can be no other explanation for disparity of outcome. The NBA doesn't even come close to the racial breakdown in society at large so this HAS to be rectified. We need to stamp out this racism!!

With this in mind here is what I suggest by way of affirmative action and copying the sorts of schemes you endorse: starting in high school, all basketball players will have various weights placed on their ankles. Blacks will have the heaviest weights so they cannot run so fast and jump so high, the white devils will have lighter weights that will only encumber them a little while the Jewish and Asian players will have weights so light it will hardly hinder them at all. Now we might have to tinker with the weights a bit to find the right balance as we punish the blacks for their athleticism so we can advantage the Asians and Jews but you have to agree that this is a simple and brilliant plan for achieving an outcome similar to your beloved Affirmative action.

Last edited:

In the past it was because of racism. Today it's because of cultural rot in their communities.
That's part of it.

What's the other part?
Nothing is ever that simple.

I agree, so educate us with facts, and add your opinion as you see fit.
I've done it scores of times over the past month. You've never seen my responses anywhere? I'm not sure that's what the OP was after.

That's part of it.

What's the other part?
Nothing is ever that simple.

I agree, so educate us with facts, and add your opinion as you see fit.
I've done it scores of times over the past month. You've never seen my responses anywhere? I'm not sure that's what the OP was after.

Not regarding this subject.

I’m back. This was my post. Please, everybody, go somewhere else if you want to blame race groups or political parties for criminality. It’s not like we haven’t heard all that stuff a thousand times before.

Last edited:

AND....you're off topic.
I am absolutely POSITIVE that I didn't mention or allude to religion. Anywhere. I'd appreciate it if you would quote the part you thought had anything to do with me being against freedom of diversity or religious cultures in our society.
Please.
And don't dawdle.
So you are saying that your post can't be interpreted to include your hidden feelings upon what I covered in my post after reading your post ?? Ok, then interpret your post for us, and tell us exactly why my words to describe it doesn't fit it what so ever...

Forum List

Back