SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

As an aside, does it bother any of you ladies that the Ravi guy who filmed his fag roommate having sex may very well get a longer prison sentence than many violent rapists and child molesters?

What do you think? The legal system (notice i do not say justice system) is far to easy on rapists/child molesters.

I agree with that.

But still, I don't think filming your roommate bumping uglies without his knowledge is worth 10 years in jail either.

Tell that to the guy who got filmed.

Last edited:
As an aside, does it bother any of you ladies that the Ravi guy who filmed his fag roommate having sex may very well get a longer prison sentence than many violent rapists and child molesters?

What do you think? The legal system (notice i do not say justice system) is far to easy on rapists/child molesters.

years ago, i sat in on a battered women's group at bedford hills correctional center (it was a road trip with a judge). those women were there because they, after years and years of abuse, had enough and killed their batterers. the legal system never protected them and then it punished them.

not a surprise. the law used to be that a man couldn't be charged with domestic violence unless the woman had three stitches or more.

A. Thanks for explaining it was a road-trip

B. I wonder why 3 was the lowest limit for stiches? I wonder how many guys planned a 2 stich attack (took off their rings, watches)?

Your thinking is the fact that he regained some sense of decency, after initiating forced affection, and a rape that didn't happen justifies sometimes rape isn't violent.

If he had raped her, it would have been a violent act. As mentioned already - it was even minus the rape.

Too many strawmen and intentionally disingenuous mischaracterizations to bother with.

You're clearly 'one of those'. :rolleyes:

Duly noted and have a nice day. :thup:

Your thinking is the fact that he regained some sense of decency, after initiating forced affection, and a rape that didn't happen justifies sometimes rape isn't violent.

If he had raped her, it would have been a violent act. As mentioned already - it was even minus the rape.

Too many strawmen and intentionally disingenuous mischaracterizations to bother with.

You're clearly 'one of those'. :rolleyes:

Duly noted and have a nice day. :thup:

Clearly, you've both started happy hour earlier than me.:(

years ago, i sat in on a battered women's group at bedford hills correctional center (it was a road trip with a judge). those women were there because they, after years and years of abuse, had enough and killed their batterers. the legal system never protected them and then it punished them.

not a surprise. the law used to be that a man couldn't be charged with domestic violence unless the woman had three stitches or more.

I think we've come a long way since then. At least I hope so.

the answer is... sometimes. because the actions of the battered spouse don't fit into standard legal definitions of self-defense.

I think we've come a long way since then. At least I hope so.

the answer is... sometimes. because the actions of the battered spouse don't fit into standard legal definitions of self-defense.

What about if your spouse calls you up and screams at you over the phone?

There oughta be a law!!

B. I wonder why 3 was the lowest limit for stiches? I wonder how many guys planned a 2 stich attack (took off their rings, watches)?

You can beat someone to a pulp and not break the skin.

Great thread HG. I am particularly enjoying sunni man's insights. Carry on sunni man! Sock it to them sluts in mini skirts. Sock it to them Zionist holohoaxers! How about dem homos, eh?

I love when "moderate Muslims" show us what life will be like under Sharia.

BTW Syrenn - There were two attractive Muslim women at the beach today - covered head to toe. When they got out of the water their wet clothes showed off their nice figures. Everyone was looking at them. Maybe they should just outlaw swimming too. Too much for men to handle.

You can beat someone to a pulp and not break the skin.

You can? How?
:doubt:
I don't think you've ever tried.

Great thread HG. I am particularly enjoying sunni man's insights. Carry on sunni man! Sock it to them sluts in mini skirts. Sock it to them Zionist holohoaxers! How about dem homos, eh?

I love when "moderate Muslims" show us what life will be like under Sharia.

BTW Syrenn - There were two attractive Muslim women at the beach today - covered head to toe. When they got out of the water their wet clothes showed off their nice figures. Everyone was looking at them. Maybe they should just outlaw swimming too. Too much for men to handle.

SLUTS... they should have been raped and told it was all their fault for for having on wet burkini's that showed their bodies!

(kidding of course!)

I would but he killed himself.

I know he did. So 10 years is a sweet deal as far as i am concerned. It should have been more.

When did you stop believing in personal responsibility?

Personal responsibility in him killing himself has nothing to do with what i said. 10 years is a sweet deal for filming someone without their knowledge or consent as far as i am concerned.

glad to be of assistance.

i dunno why. maybe one of the state legislators had given his wife two stitches. :dunno:

You can? How?
:doubt:
I don't think you've ever tried.

Yes you can.

Do you mean "emotional abuse" or some such silly euphamism?

I'm talkin' LITERALLY beating someone to a PULP.

Not breaking the skin, and beating to a pulp is oxymoronic.

Well maybe not to a PULP. I am sure you understood what i meant. You can beat some up VERY BADLY (sheesh) and not break the skin.

Selected State Incest Laws

Wrong yet again Sunnidiot.
Maybe I meant Arkansas are West Virginia.?:eusa_angel:

Oh.......so now it's Arkansas?

A.C.A. § 5-26-202. Incest.

(a) A person commits incest if the person, being sixteen (16) years of age or older, purports to marry, has sexual intercourse with, or engages in deviate sexual activity with another person sixteen (16) years of age or older whom the actor knows to be:

(1) An ancestor or a descendant;

(2) A stepchild or adopted child;

(3) A brother or sister of the whole or half blood;

(4) An uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece; or

(5) A stepgrandchild or adopted grandchild.

(b) A relationship referred to in this section includes a blood relationship without regard to legitimacy.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.

Read more: Answers.com - What are the incest laws in Arkansas

Answers.com - What are the incest laws in Arkansas

Epic fail yet again, Sunnidiot.

what about a holocaust denying, women hating pos is "smart"?

i never do understand that. *shrug*
Yes, I deny the Holohoax.

But, I do love women.. :eusa_angel:

Here is a question. What if a man has some sex thing for women in head scarves. Would it be that woman's fault for wearing a head scarf and that somehow it was a come on to him to rape her? Is it her fault she got raped?

I wouldn't doubt if half of all rape cases are fraudulent.

Girl goes out and gets drunk and then has sex.

The next day she regrets her whore behavior.

So she claims rape the next day in order to absolving herself of any petsonal guilt.

So how does wearing certain clothing get her raped? Its not as if she is drunk and having sex.

I'm still trying to find the answer to that myself. Something I learned in the Middle East is that raw desire is all about passion and seduction and that is 100% mental. Penthouse pets spread eagle naked are nothing compared to a sensual woman maintaining a man's focus on her best assets, her eyes and her voice.

A burqa only accentuates those.

Forum List

Back