🇸🇮 Slovenia handed over 35 Yugoslav-made M-80 infantry fighting vehicles to Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great Move Brothers ! The horde will be destroyed !

1655833003799.png

This is likely within the rules of the war too. But the problem is that they have to be delivered to the Ukraine in mass because it's too riskly for Ukoslavs to drive them individually. And when they are delivered as pictured, Russia is very successful at destroying weapons being delivered to the Ukraine.

In the real world, there's no value in celebrating a supposed victory for one side, when it's going to be countered by the other side. It's just causing further escalation of the war between America and Russia, as it costs hundreds of Ukrainian lives every day.

Some sort of discussion is needed and it requires that biases be set aside for it to happen.

This is likely within the rules of the war too. But the problem is that they have to be delivered to the Ukraine in mass because it's too riskly for Ukoslavs to drive them individually. And when they are delivered as pictured, Russia is very successful at destroying weapons being delivered to the Ukraine.

In the real world, there's no value in celebrating a supposed victory for one side, when it's going to be countered by the other side. It's just causing further escalation of the war between America and Russia, as it costs hundreds of Ukrainian lives every day.

Some sort of discussion is needed and it requires that biases be set aside for it to happen.
Not really. Russia could just pull out and stay in their own country, as the vast majority of countries do.

Not really. Russia could just pull out and stay in their own country, as the vast majority of countries do.
But you are comparing Russia to civilized nations, and clearly Russia can no longer be counted among their ranks.

I will keep checking eBay for "Yugoslav-made M-80 infantry fighting vehicles" from Zelen$ky, one of my favorite Sellers
It's actually not a bad piece of equipment from what I have read. Just depends on the maintenance. Design characteristic, armor, armament, trafficability are fine for it's necessary niche in operations.

Let's not go there White. You're better than that. But if you insist, I'll hit back hard and I don't think we want that right now.

It's actually not a bad piece of equipment from what I have read. Just depends on the maintenance. Design characteristic, armor, armament, trafficability are fine for it's necessary niche in operations.

Unless they supply the parts and driver, what good are they? Keep checking eBay, you'll see

Let's not go there White. You're better than that. But if you insist, I'll hit back hard and I don't think we want that right now.
Don't really care. You know I side with Ukraine, NATO and US foreign policy and have, going all the way back to when operating in Europe, during the Cold War, at least as far a NATO and US Foreign Policy.

Don't really care. You know I side with Ukraine, NATO and US foreign policy and have, going all the way back to when operating in Europe, during the Cold War, at least as far a NATO and US Foreign Policy.
Yes, I know that but you're deflecting from the issue, and I find that quite acceptable as long as you do. I'm not inviting it with you White, I make my feelings well known with many others.

Those idiot Ukraninians will just fuck it up anyway. Why bother?
What make you think so? They have successfully repurposed many of the Russian vehicles, capture during the illegal attack on Ukraine, many of which required maintenance due to Ukrainian combat damage, as well as the dumb ass Russians, just running out of fuel and abandoning.

What make you think so? They have successfully repurposed many of the Russian vehicles, capture during the illegal attack on Ukraine, many of which required maintenance due to Ukrainian combat damage, as well as the dumb ass Russians, just running out of fuel and abandoning.
Russia sucks hard, but im tired of the romanticized version of Ukraine. These are corrupt motherfuckers. Yes, they are being unfairly attacked by a bully, but they still suck. If they had made steps to clean up their act before this war, i might be more sympathetic, but Ukraine is a place where evil has been allowed to thrive, so fuck them.

Russia sucks hard, but im tired of the romanticized version of Ukraine. These are corrupt motherfuckers. Yes, they are being unfairly attacked by a bully, but they still suck. If they had made steps to clean up their act before this war, i might be more sympathetic, but Ukraine is a place where evil has been allowed to thrive, so fuck them.
I am glad I gave no romanticized version of the Ukrainians receiving these gifted M-80 troop carrier/fighting vehicles by friendly a friendly nation supporting their war to resist the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. I hear you, but it has no bearing on the M-80s or Ukraine's use of them.

I am glad I gave no romanticized version of the Ukrainians receiving these gifted M-80 troop carrier/fighting vehicles by friendly a friendly nation supporting their war to resist the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. I hear you, but it has no bearing on the M-80s or Ukraine's use of them.
If they are anything like Litwin, they will fuck it up.

Those idiot
you ivan slave, any comment on this ?

Ukraine does do poorly in the world corruption index, but Russia's score is even worse, and all the countries in that part of the world score poorly. There is, however, a vast cultural difference between Ukraine and Russia which makes supporting Ukraine against Russian aggression the obvious choice for anyone who lives in the free world. Ukraine is a liberal democracy very similar to other European democracies and Russia, once on the path to becoming a democracy, has been dragged down by Putin into being a fascist state: that means in Ukraine, the state is there to serve the needs of the people, but in Russia the people are only there to serve the needs of the state.

Forum List

Back