Sleepy Joe!

I never cared for him when he was with the Ravens.....No leadership presence at all back when the Ravens were leading the Thug Life and in the paper every other day with their Thug mentality.....With him it was all about "show me the money".

That said I hope he's able to help out the Browns win a playoff game or two but he can also turn into a total bust in a heartbeat. He's not in any way shape or form the Browns future.

I never cared for him when he was with the Ravens.....No leadership presence at all back when the Ravens were leading the Thug Life and in the paper every other day with their Thug mentality.....With him it was all about "show me the money".

That said I hope he's able to help out the Browns win a playoff game or two but he can also turn into a total bust in a heartbeat. He's not in any way shape or form the Browns future.
You don’t have clue about what was happening with the Ravens.

There was a time when the quarterback did act in such a way.....Sonny Jurgensen used to ride herd on the Redskins players off the field when they would get rowdy.

Except for the Ray Rice episode, the Ravens have probably been one of the more stable and drama-free organizations over the last two decades. There was the Ray Lewis incident but he grew up, and that predated Flacco.

There was a time when the quarterback did act in such a way.....Sonny Jurgensen used to ride herd on the Redskins players off the field when they would get rowdy.
But you weren’t talking about the team; you were talking about Baltimore, derp!

Forum List

Back