Browns pound Texans, go to 10-5

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
They won 36-22, and it wasn’t that close, they were up 36-7 with Houston’s only points on a kick return.

This team is building momentum, Flacco is hitting long passes, threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD’s.. Amari Cooper set the Browns all time record for receiving yards in a game today with 265 yards, also had 2 TD’s.

They won 36-22, and it wasn’t that close, they were up 36-7 with Houston’s only points on a kick return.

This team is building momentum, Flacco is hitting long passes, threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD’s.. Amari Cooper set the Browns all time record for receiving yards in a game today with 265 yards, also had 2 TD’s.
I"m a huge supporter of both the Browns and the Lions. Both hard luck teams for decades and just about any year, they could count on Me rooting for them.

But I have been, since 1972, a SF fan.

SF is the best team in the NFL right now. Does that mean they will win the Superbowl?

No. I also know that on any given Sunday.....

But I think SF is going to take it this year and I"ll be supporting an rooting for them.

The story of Purdy, CMC, Ayuke, and Samuel is just too good to ignore.

But I do support the underdog in the NFL and any year that the Browns or Lions can have a shot at it, I'm all in.

This seems to be one of the most wide open playoffs in recent history. I have relatives near Detroit who have been lamenting the Lions woes for decades. It would be cool to see them make a run.

Thanks. I saw that Cleveland was doing well but couldn't stay with the game. Of course, I was actually rooting for Texas; another win for the Browns is but another nail in the coffin of the Struggling Steelers desperately flailing their arms now treading water trying to keep their nose high enough to get air as they gasp out these last two games in a frantic attempt to try to still get their foot into the playoffs so they can go on thinking of themselves as a far better team than they really are.

The Steelers MO is to FO all season making a minimal effort both in their games and season only doing just enough to stay in the picture, then hoping to make a mad dash at the end just enough to eke into a playoff game, that way, they do the absolute least while being able to still say they had a winning season and made it to the playoffs both to assuage themselves while bolstering their contracts.

Truth is they are so lazy a team they are even unwilling to block for their fellow teammate to help him score a TD if it means they might break a fingernail.

Forum List

Back