Sleepwalking Americans ignoring government censorship.

The federal government is trying to ban speech on the issue of abortion. Gag rules. First Amendment?

Truthfully, most of the internet and social media censorship comes from the left.

rush limbaugh said "leave only some liberals left alive"....as a reminder to future generations.

ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals" to let the rest know it can happen to them.

isn't death the ultimate censorship?

I have seen conservatives (on this board) declare LIBERALS to be TRAITORS and liberalism to be an evil ideology.

Do you think evil ideologies should be promoted in schools and on the air?

shouldn't evil ideologies be banned and CENSORED?
--------------------------------- quick answer to your question from me is NO I don't think so 'AnyN !!

The USA is looking more like the USSR every day.

Online war between liberals and conservatives in US obscures real threat of government censorship

With sudden suspensions and hasty banning sprees, social media giants are censoring more than ever. High-profile spats between liberals and conservatives often grab the spotlight — but that's the tip of the censorship iceberg.

Liberal rage mobs calling for provocative conservatives to be “cancelled” or “deplatformed” are loud — and they attract plenty of attention both on social media and across centrist and liberal-leaning mainstream media.

The simultaneous banishment of right-wing agitator Alex Jones from major platforms last year was a litmus test; a way to gauge whether such bans would be palatable to the mainstream. When few raised their voices to object, the corporations had their answer: It was going to be easy to push out similar voices — and they could probably even start to widen the net.

Online war between liberals and conservatives in US obscures real threat of government censorship

Upcoming Trump Executive Order Would Give FCC's Ajit Pai Power to Censor the Internet

Government censorship is not the problem.

Truthfully, most of the internet and social media censorship comes from the left.

5008407258ef8c7969e3f380fe8ff488.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha. No. Banning assholes like Jones from a private internet site is not government censorship. Although the Fairness Doctrine was ruled constitutional, it only covered Broadcast media and force Broadcaster to include opposition opinion, it did not censor them.

Anyone who thinks they can censor the internet is a fucking idiot.
Tell that to Alex Jones.

Is that piece of filth's site still up?
No. They censored him. Are you okay with that?

Was it Fakebook or the internet that banned the piece of human excrement who made money off the claim no child was killed at Sandy Hook! Yeah, I'm okay with a private company doing that. If some fuckturds want to go to that fuckfaces site they can, and I'm okay with that too!

With sudden suspensions and hasty banning sprees, social media giants are censoring more than ever. High-profile spats between liberals and conservatives often grab the spotlight — but that's the tip of the censorship iceberg.

Liberal rage mobs calling for provocative conservatives to be “cancelled” or “deplatformed” are loud — and they attract plenty of attention both on social media and across centrist and liberal-leaning mainstream media.

The simultaneous banishment of right-wing agitator Alex Jones from major platforms last year was a litmus test; a way to gauge whether such bans would be palatable to the mainstream. When few raised their voices to object, the corporations had their answer: It was going to be easy to push out similar voices — and they could probably even start to widen the net.

Upcoming Trump Executive Order Would Give FCC's Ajit Pai Power to Censor the Internet

Trump has already censored his government. They know they can't disagree with the orange clown. Even the weather department has to lie for him. Alex Jones was a lying freak and fraud.the GOP propaganda machine has quite a few of those. It is a disgrace and so are the dupes- no retractions on hundreds of phony scandals totally discredited by law enforcement and all journalists in the world.

Tell that to Alex Jones.

Was it Fakebook or the internet that banned the piece of human excrement who made money off the claim no child was killed at Sandy Hook! Yeah, I'm okay with a private company doing that. If some fuckturds want to go to that fuckfaces site they can, and I'm okay with that too!
YouTube (google).

No you are wrong. Google is essentially a monopoly. If they were to silence someone on the left, you might feel differently.

Tell that to Alex Jones.

YouTube (google).

No you are wrong. Google is essentially a monopoly. If they were to silence someone on the left, you might feel differently.

So, Google/Youtube is the Government? That's almost as good as they're the ones who define words and stuff, to put the GOP in a bad light.

I'm good with banning that piece of shit from any private platform that can make him money from his foul lies.

You are engaging in a little cognitive dissonance yourself. Your title says “government” but your post talks of corporate censorship...which is the real problem.

I'm good with banning that piece of shit from any private platform that can make him money from his foul lies.

so you're good w/fake news central , as well as silencing anyone opposing it then?

Google And The Monopoly Paradox – TechCrunch

~S~

As far as I'm concerned all news has a slant since I can remember. I remember the body counts on the nightly new from Vietnam. Cant get more fake that what the sub human scum did trying to make money off the bodies of those massacred at Sandy Hook Elementary school. I only wish I believed in Hell.

Forum List

Back