Biden tells touching emotional military LIE at campaign stop

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The controversy surrounds a moving military story -- which the former VP claimed to be the "God's truth" -- that Biden told at a campaign stop in New Hampshire earlier this month.

The only problem was that the story was not true...

"In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony"

In the span of 3 minutes, Biden also managed to prove why he should never be President...

Joe Biden told moving military story at campaign stop – but it 'never happened,' report says

here's Sleepy Biden doing an interview sponsored by Goldman Sachs in which he calls himself "Middle Class Joe"! notably, Biden agrees with Beto on not decriminalizing border crossers!

Biden is an idiot. He'd be better off being president of the moon.

On Monday, the president quote-tweeted a post from the account “The Reagan Battalion” from February 2017 that featured a photograph of himself and Reagan from 1987. Superimposed over the image is a quote that reads: “For the life of me, and I’ll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with the president.” (supposedly Reagan talking about tramp)

According to Snopes, this particular image has been circulating since 2016 and while the photograph, taken at a 1987 White House reception, is very real, the quote doesn’t seem to be.

“We found no record of the former President’s uttering the phrase,” the fact-checking website said.
Trump Tweets Fake, Self-Aggrandizing Ronald Reagan Quote, Calls It 'Cute!' | HuffPost
-------------------------------------------------------

I suspect he flat out lied, like he always does. Never happened.

On Monday, the president quote-tweeted a post from the account “The Reagan Battalion” from February 2017 that featured a photograph of himself and Reagan from 1987. Superimposed over the image is a quote that reads: “For the life of me, and I’ll never know how to explain it, when I met that young man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with the president.” (supposedly Reagan talking about tramp)

According to Snopes, this particular image has been circulating since 2016 and while the photograph, taken at a 1987 White House reception, is very real, the quote doesn’t seem to be.

“We found no record of the former President’s uttering the phrase,” the fact-checking website said.
Trump Tweets Fake, Self-Aggrandizing Ronald Reagan Quote, Calls It 'Cute!' | HuffPost

This thread is about Biden.

This thread is about Biden.
Biden is a known plagiarist. Stole speeches in college and on the campaign trail in 1988.

Wow. If that bothers you the whole Trump - bone spur story must really set you off.

in this video, Biden looks at the wrong guy when answering a question by an audience member!

in this video, Biden looks at the wrong guy when answering a question by an audience member!

D3AHG_0U4AAKXQa.jpg

In this photo, Biden looks the wrong way at a little girl.

He's down low and still using the short eyes on her.

"in Delaware, there's a whole lot of chicken manure...seriously...that affects the climate" - Elegant Joe

It's clear the Democrats only use morality as a political weapon on their opponents.

Forum List

Back