Sleeper Issue? GOP wants to dismantle the VA and throw veterans under the bus.

The tea party is anti-government and nothing more then anarchist. These people believe that we should go back to the wild west days.

We must vote democrat to defeat these animal trash. Our troops depend on it, our children depend on it and the rights of our workers depend on it.
It's hard to read that and believe the person typing it is for real.
Then explain why they are wrong.

Typical far left drone, wants others to prove them wrong when they post their debunked religious narratives!

I don't know what to say so I let Republicans say it for me.

Of course. I also know you and your lying lefty links lie about existing bills. You know that the bills can exist and still be lied about? Tell me you know that.

I think veterans should have medical cards that work at any hospital and not be restricted to second rate VA only clinics.
VA medical care is considered some of the best in the world. Don't drink GOP swill. Soon, you might believe trickle down is sound economics and we went to Iraq to liberate people and they hate us for our freedom. GOP Swill can turn really smart people stupid.
And try not to get any on you. It turns your skin white.
VA medical care the best in the world? My lord, I get more timely care for my dog.

Yet, you have no solutions besides throwing the bums on the street. Who are fuck are you trying to kid?

Where is your reforms? It is goddamn insulting to see that you want to abolish something that the government should do for our troops.
No we want to see them access private medical care. Maybe then their appointments, which by the records take 24 days but actually take 115 days, might actually take place before they're dead.
Reminds me of the health care website. Republicans have swallowed the swill. They actually believe our government is so inept, they are the Keystone Cops running around burning money and destroying everything with ineptness.

Every single time, when a giant website is brought on line, it's had problems. Airlines giving away free tickets or tickets costing a dollar. Amazon selling expensive items for the cost of shipping.
Look at the space plane. Private industry is working hard to catch up to the level of NASA. Red states with "tiny" and "ineffective" government are disasters. Yet the GOP refuses to see any of that. And of course, for refusing to even acknowledge the facts, the "I" word comes up, ignorant" and the right wing becomes outraged.
I'm definitely one of those who think the govt is inept and running around burning money. In the words of Reagan, the nine scariest words in the english language are "I'm from the govt and I'm here to help".

My opinion comes from personal experience, whether it's the osha inspector who walks up to 74,000lb piece of equipment and says "what is it" and then proceeds to lecture me on how to operate and maintain it or the county building inspector who's credentials are solely comprised of his brother in law is the boss.

I note that when people want to point out the wonders govt has provided it is always comprised of the military or nasa. There are others NIH for example. But for the most part the fedgovt is a bureaucratic nightmare on steroids. The alphabet soup from hell.

Of course. I also know you and your lying lefty links lie about existing bills. You know that the bills can exist and still be lied about? Tell me you know that.
Which ones are you talking about?

VA medical care is considered some of the best in the world. Don't drink GOP swill. Soon, you might believe trickle down is sound economics and we went to Iraq to liberate people and they hate us for our freedom. GOP Swill can turn really smart people stupid.
VA medical care the best in the world? My lord, I get more timely care for my dog.

Yet, you have no solutions besides throwing the bums on the street. Who are fuck are you trying to kid?

Where is your reforms? It is goddamn insulting to see that you want to abolish something that the government should do for our troops.
No we want to see them access private medical care. Maybe then their appointments, which by the records take 24 days but actually take 115 days, might actually take place before they're dead.
Reminds me of the health care website. Republicans have swallowed the swill. They actually believe our government is so inept, they are the Keystone Cops running around burning money and destroying everything with ineptness.

Every single time, when a giant website is brought on line, it's had problems. Airlines giving away free tickets or tickets costing a dollar. Amazon selling expensive items for the cost of shipping.
Look at the space plane. Private industry is working hard to catch up to the level of NASA. Red states with "tiny" and "ineffective" government are disasters. Yet the GOP refuses to see any of that. And of course, for refusing to even acknowledge the facts, the "I" word comes up, ignorant" and the right wing becomes outraged.
I'm definitely one of those who think the govt is inept and running around burning money. In the words of Reagan, the nine scariest words in the english language are "I'm from the govt and I'm here to help".

My opinion comes from personal experience, whether it's the osha inspector who walks up to 74,000lb piece of equipment and says "what is it" and then proceeds to lecture me on how to operate and maintain it or the county building inspector who's credentials are solely comprised of his brother in law is the boss.

I note that when people want to point out the wonders govt has provided it is always comprised of the military or nasa. There are others NIH for example. But for the most part the fedgovt is a bureaucratic nightmare on steroids. The alphabet soup from hell.
Destroying it isn't fixing it. Give some examples and start hounding your congressman. Surprising how effective one person can be. Think Lily Ledbetter.

All of them.

I think veterans should have medical cards that work at any hospital and not be restricted to second rate VA only clinics.

Don't get your care from VA do ya? I just got a new VA community clinic, all new equipment, expanded staff and services. I go to a private dentist because the VA dental clinic is 50 miles away and VA picks up 100% of the tab.
Actually yes I do. Local clinic sucks for cancer treatments so I have to drive to Orlando to do that. If I get sick It takes a month to get an appointment, sometimes 3. Still it's better than nothing.

I always wonder who works for the VA, is it top quality doctors or noobs who can't make it elsewhere?

I guess it's luck of the draw depending on where you live. Over all the Houston system is pretty good. Very few civilian clinics have oncology. My Dad has to go to a specific doctor for that. Most dept heads at the Houston hospital teach at the Baylor school of medicine. I haven't had a bad doc there yet. I love my primary care Dr. at the Conroe clinic.

Destroying it isn't fixing it. Give some examples and start hounding your congressman. Surprising how effective one person can be. Think Lily Ledbetter.

Yep, most all congressmen have VA liaison people, the gal in mine is very good and being a registered nurse she has well refined BS detector.

The tea party is anti-government and nothing more then anarchist. These people believe that we should go back to the wild west days.

We must vote democrat to defeat these animal trash. Our troops depend on it, our children depend on it and the rights of our workers depend on it.
It's hard to read that and believe the person typing it is for real.

Obviously the OP is receiving mental health care from the VA.

All those VA scandals on Obama's watch -- Bush's fault

Your a fucking Idiot. The VA Mishandling of our Vets has been killing them. Not to mention they are not always right next door. There aren't enough of them to offer prompt service to those needing to see a doctor. My son fractured his foot......aka toe..........He has access to the VA after getting out. He called and was told he could get an appointment in a couple of months............LOL........Then told he could go to the ER 2 1/2 hours away and HOPE he could get seen there...........that he could be there a day before being seen...........

I took him to the doc and paid for the xray and they taped his toes together...............Cost a $100 just up the street.

What Carson is saying.............get these Hospitals under DOD control, and Clinics.............aka Military Management, provide a means to get LOCAL CARE at ANY HOSPITAL just as the DOD does..................or AT ANY LOCAL BASE CLINIC OR HOSPITAL in the area...............Case in point.............I got saw dust in my eye while home on Leave............Since I was active duty I went to the local Coast Guard Clinic to get it flushed.............All I had to do is show my military I.d..................Just 15 minutes from home. Problem over, and there was no lines...............

Liberals have a LOT OF NERVE saying only the GOP has screwed this shit up...........

All of them.
And the video, right?

Your a fucking Idiot. The VA Mishandling of our Vets has been killing them. Not to mention they are not always right next door. There aren't enough of them to offer prompt service to those needing to see a doctor. My son fractured his foot......aka toe..........He has access to the VA after getting out. He called and was told he could get an appointment in a couple of months............LOL........Then told he could go to the ER 2 1/2 hours away and HOPE he could get seen there...........that he could be there a day before being seen...........

I took him to the doc and paid for the xray and they taped his toes together...............Cost a $100 just up the street.

What Carson is saying.............get these Hospitals under DOD control, and Clinics.............aka Military Management, provide a means to get LOCAL CARE at ANY HOSPITAL just as the DOD does..................or AT ANY LOCAL BASE CLINIC OR HOSPITAL in the area...............Case in point.............I got saw dust in my eye while home on Leave............Since I was active duty I went to the local Coast Guard Clinic to get it flushed.............All I had to do is show my military I.d..................Just 15 minutes from home. Problem over, and there was no lines...............

Liberals have a LOT OF NERVE saying only the GOP has screwed this shit up...........

Just for fun, give us some links that show how Republicans help veterans. Just for fun. You can do it. Let's see you try At least once.

WATCH: Senator Destroys Republicans for Underfunding VA by $850 Million

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets

All those VA scandals on Obama's watch -- Bush's fault
Examples?

Just for fun, give us some links that show how Republicans help veterans. Just for fun. You can do it. Let's see you try At least once.

WATCH: Senator Destroys Republicans for Underfunding VA by $850 Million

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets
Senate Democrats block VA budget bill
Senate Democrats on Thursday blocked plans for a nearly $164 billion Veterans Affairs Department budget for fiscal 2016 over objections to Republicans’ overarching spending plans and a lack of progress on a compromise budget deal.
The procedural move follows similar decisions to stall the fiscal 2016 defense appropriations bill earlier this year and echoes President Obama’s pledge to veto any budget measure that does not repeal mandatory spending caps looming over all federal operations.
Republicans decried the move as playing politics at the expense of veterans. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., called it “one more example of Democrats preventing us from doing our business.”

ALL or NOTHING DEMS the real Obstructionist...................Wanting a blank check to spend with no ceilings..........BLOCKING critical VA and military spending.

Forum List

Back