Zone1 "Slavery wasn't born here, but it came here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

"Slavery wasn't born here, but it came here."

What an awesome assessment that makes no excuses. So you see right wingers, there happen to be republicans who do not excuse such things trying to absolve themselves. Steve Schmidt is an example of a Republican who is not a racist. They do exist.

Just not here.

Steve Schmidt is a freak and an American hater... he is a big China first guy... an open borders guy... and he is a TV whore....

Steve Schmidt is a freak and an American hater... he is a big China first guy... an open borders guy... and he is a TV whore....
So if you ain't racist, you ain't American? Or if you ain't racist, you ain't white.

When you talk about China first, start with trump. He got paid real well by China.

What excuses do I need?

Slavery came here before this was a country. And free black men came here with the pilgrims...hell, they WERE pilgrims!

You can't pass a federal law (against slavery) until you have a federal gov't.

It was the first REPUBLICAN president that fought the civil war to end slavery.

The USA didn't start slavery...it was around since before the bible was written.

But the USA sure ended slavery!

IM2 wants to bash our country for ending slavery...and for the first time...I agree with him :auiqs.jpg:

So if you ain't racist, you ain't American? Or if you ain't racist, you ain't white.

When you talk about China first, start with trump. He got paid real well by China.
Not true... that was falsely reported by left wing nuts on the internet and CNN....

"Slavery wasn't born here, but it came here."

What an awesome assessment that makes no excuses. So you see right wingers, there happen to be republicans who do not excuse such things trying to absolve themselves. Steve Schmidt is an example of a Republican who is not a racist. They do exist.

Just not here.

Educate yourself and stop finding some random person who says what you want to hear.

What excuses do I need?

Slavery came here before this was a country. And free black men came here with the pilgrims...hell, they WERE pilgrims!

You can't pass a federal law (against slavery) until you have a federal gov't.

It was the first REPUBLICAN president that fought the civil war to end slavery.

The USA didn't start slavery...it was around since before the bible was written.

But the USA sure ended slavery!

IM2 wants to bash our country for ending slavery...and for the first time...I agree with him :auiqs.jpg:
More excuses. The civil war was not fought to end slavery and todays republican party defends the confederacy. Hiati ended slavery before the US and it doesn't matter when slavery started. And ancient slavery was nothing like the slavery that came here. I'm bashing republican racists. Like you.

Some were taught to ( Shoe Horses ) ( Barber Skills / Cut hair & Shave ) ( Cut & install Tile ) ( Lay Bricks ) ( Cut timber ) ( Dig Wells ) ( Paint ) ( Butcher / Dress / Cure Meats ) ...

OP is wrong again, Native Americans made slaves of other NAs long before whites even showed-up.

In fact the five civilized tribes held a estimated 700 African slaves at one time when slavery was introduced to the colonies.

NAs captured and sold other NAs to European slavers too. That practice was rampant in what is now Texas/Mexico.

I don't hear the OP whining about that or anyone else for that matter. That's just the way things were at one time....Deal with it.

Some were taught to ( Shoe Horses ) ( Barber Skills / Cut hair & Shave ) ( Cut & install Tile ) ( Lay Bricks ) ( Cut timber ) ( Dig Wells ) ( Paint ) ( Butcher / Dress / Cure Meats ) ...

Africans had those skills before slavery. Believing slavery helped blacks is racist.
Poor snowflake.

More excuses. The civil war was not fought to end slavery and todays republican party defends the confederacy. Hiati ended slavery before the US and it doesn't matter when slavery started. And ancient slavery was nothing like the slavery that came here. I'm bashing republican racists. Like you.
Haiti was and is a small unimportant backwater. The freed slaves there only created a country that is the poorest and most corrupt one in the entire western hemisphere. The D. R. on the other half of the island is far better off socially and economically. Same territory, same racial make up why is there such a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back