Slavery Reparations??

My people helped to build this country, even more so than your ancestors, why don't you just leave? This isn't the white man's country.

90% of white americans are not descended from slave owners. 90% of american blacks ARE descended from the slave owners.

Smoke that in your crack pipe with this "original sin" bullshit.

Did you listen to Wright's entire sermon or are you just parroting rightwing diarreha babble from Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly?

I listened to a lot of it, not all of it. And while I could care less what he preaches in his own pulpit, I think Obama is disgusting for financially and publicly espousing the rhetoric, then lying and saying he either didn't understand and/or didn't agree with it.

As far as the speech itself, I didn't like the frothing parts but different strokes for different folks. I even understood what he was saying about God damn America, being a Baptist. He was saying we have un-Christian problems and will suffer because of it, and he had a point.

But Obama shows what a cringing, ass-licking politico he really is when he simply dumps his friends and craps all over them in order to push himself up politically. He's a scumbag.

90% of white americans are not descended from slave owners. 90% of american blacks ARE descended from the slave owners.

Smoke that in your crack pipe with this "original sin" bullshit.

Most Blacks are descended from Africans, not slaveowners, and the Bass' ancestry is both African and Native American, although he will never claim himself to eb Native American, but because his grandmother is Native Americans he stresses this point. Put down your crackpipe and accept the truth, the white man isn't and never was some angelic, superior earth being who brought the world civilization and the luxuries of a better life.

I listened to a lot of it, not all of it. And while I could care less what he preaches in his own pulpit, I think Obama is disgusting for financially and publicly espousing the rhetoric, then lying and saying he either didn't understand and/or didn't agree with it.

As far as the speech itself, I didn't like the frothing parts but different strokes for different folks. I even understood what he was saying about God damn America, being a Baptist. He was saying we have un-Christian problems and will suffer because of it, and he had a point.

But Obama shows what a cringing, ass-licking politico he really is when he simply dumps his friends and craps all over them in order to push himself up politically. He's a scumbag.

Well the Bass' concern wasn't about Obama, it was about Jeremiah Wright and you are correct about Obama, though nothing Wright said was wrong, Obama cannot expect people to belive that he never knew Jeremiah Wright was like this.

Most Blacks are descended from Africans, not slaveowners, and the Bass' ancestry is both African and Native American, although he will never claim himself to eb Native American, but because his grandmother is Native Americans he stresses this point. Put down your crackpipe and accept the truth, the white man isn't and never was some angelic, superior earth being who brought the world civilization and the luxuries of a better life.

American blacks are around 15-25% caucasian, depening on geographic location. That 20% caucasian is largely the DNA of slave masters. Cry yourself to night about it, just like you do about the Ethiopians being 40-60% caucasian.

It's so terrible to be born black in the worlds most powerful country, where anyone can do anything. Really, I'm sure you would have much rather been born in the Congo or Zimbabwe. That way you will only live half as long, and die with less than 1/25 of the wealth you would have had in the united states on average. Uh-huh. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to American blacks, since most were already in slavery under blacks in Africa already. Where would you rather your descendants live? USA or Africa?

Last edited:
You don't like it here? Move.

I don't believe he was speaking of some fascist ejaculation fantasy and about the democratic republic of the United States of America, a country with freedom of speech enshrined in its constitution. If you don't like that you can go ahead and leave yourself.

What a stupid idiotic comment. Honestly.

How has Obama suffered due to the lack of slavery reparations? Why is it that taxpayers should have to make amends something that happened before they were born?

They shouldn't. The corporations and other business entities that benefited from enslaved labor should compensate the descendants of slaves as they are their rightful heirs. Tax coffers should be attached only as much as they profited from slavery.

I hardly ever spout leftist propaganda.

I'm a propagandist short and stout,
Sometimes I whisper, sometimes shout.

I can twist the truth upon its head,
Cause I own the news, and history's dead.

A little bit of truth is I'll need
Cause nobody reads much past the leads

I can make the numbers up each day
Cause I've got some experts in my pay

I made you hate folks that you don't know
They hate you, too, you so and so

Yes I'm the propagandist pulling string
And you are but puppets, foolish things.

But if you want to beat me just take heed,
Turn off your TV and start to read.

American blacks are around 15-25% caucasian, depening on geographic location. That 20% caucasian is largely the DNA of slave masters. Cry yourself to night about it, just like you do about the Ethiopians being 40-60% caucasian.

The average black American is anywhere between 6-17% of European ancestry, cases of of more than that are not very common and Ethiopians are not 40-60% caucasian you stupid doofus, studies were posted that proved otherwise and no gene is Caucasian, its either of African, West-Eurasian, East Asian, Native American ancestry, words like Caucasoid/caucasian have no place in genetics like they formerly did, since genetics doesn't equal race.

It's so terrible to be born black in the worlds most powerful country, where anyone can do anything. Really, I'm sure you would have much rather been born in the Congo or Zimbabwe. That way you will only live half as long, and die with less than 1/25 of the wealth you would have had in the united states on average. Uh-huh. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to American blacks, since most were already in slavery under blacks in Africa already. Where would you rather your descendants live? USA or Africa?

Look man shut the hell up tryig to excuse the crimes and wrongdoings of whites thats all the hell you're trying to do by talking about the Congo and or Zimbabwe. Alot of whites are too busy cultivating a hao around their heads as the best, most intelligent and benevolent race of people on the planet, instead of admitting their past wrongs. As far as wealth, the wealth that blacks Americans have and had built wasn't given to us by racist crackers, we had to build our own but whites in America would not have had their wealth initially if it wasn't for slavery labor of blacks and whites in Europe wouldn't have any wealth had they not went around the world colonizing and exploiting Africa, Asia and the Americas, killing off and enslaving native populations.

What the Bass says is the truth, and your little racist peckerwood mind can't accept it, just like alot whites get upset when confronted with the truth because most of them have been brainwashed to believe that they're the most superior people in the world in every way and that everything they've accomplished happened because of their superior white mind. When confronted with evidence to the contrary that says they're just as human as everyone else as well as being confronted with their wrongs, some of these insecure nuts react just like you do with even more disgusting racism out of their insecurity about themselves, despite living in a culture and country that tell them in so many ways that they're superior.

The Bass is a racist pure and simple. I am sorry that I just won' feel guilty for you. I was never a slave owner, My Parents, my Grandparents , my Great Grandparents and all the way back to the early 1600's when we arrived in this country were not slave owners. They did not profit from slaves at all.

I am not going to feel guilty cause I am a 50 year old white man in America. You want to cry about something that happened over 140 years ago? Be my guest, but don't expect me to give you one red cent for it. Earn your money like everyone else has to.

The Bass is a racist pure and simple. I am sorry that I just won' feel guilty for you. I was never a slave owner, My Parents, my Grandparents , my Great Grandparents and all the way back to the early 1600's when we arrived in this country were not slave owners. They did not profit from slaves at all.

I am not going to feel guilty cause I am a 50 year old white man in America. You want to cry about something that happened over 140 years ago? Be my guest, but don't expect me to give you one red cent for it. Earn your money like everyone else has to.

I'm racist for telling the truth? You must be crazy, if it wasn't for the cruel dealings and sins of whites in the past, no white person today would have any positions of power, plain and simple. This country was built upon the foundation of white supremacy and set up for whites to be in charge of and every law and broken law has been made to keep it that way, thats the truth. Nobody is blaming qanyone today for sins of the past, but the social structure in this country is based on sins of the past. Its no coincidence that in every country where one goes in the Americas you hjave the same dynamic, whites on top, non-whites on the bottom, now tell me this is all one big coincidence. You see it in Latin America, you see in the USA, hell you even see it still in South Africa. The people today might not be responsible for the sins of the past, but they're damn sure reaping the benefits of it, and that *IT* is white privilege which came about through the foundation of white supremacy. You'd be in denial to say this isn't true.

By the way... Whites apologized by dieing in the hundred thousands to free your ancestors.

BS, whites died in the Civil war to preserve the Union, plain and simple. If it was about freeing slaves they would have don that a longtime ago and not almost 200 years later.

I'm racist for telling the truth? You must be crazy, if it wasn't for the cruel dealings and sins of whites in the past, no white person today would have any positions of power, plain and simple. This country was built upon the foundation of white supremacy and set up for whites to be in charge of and every law and broken law has been made to keep it that way, thats the truth. Nobody is blaming qanyone today for sins of the past, but the social structure in this country is based on sins of the past. Its no coincidence that in every country where one goes in the Americas you hjave the same dynamic, whites on top, non-whites on the bottom, now tell me this is all one big coincidence. You see it in Latin America, you see in the USA, hell you even see it still in South Africa. The people today might not be responsible for the sins of the past, but they're damn sure reaping the benefits of it, and that *IT* is white privilege which came about through the foundation of white supremacy. You'd be in denial to say this isn't true.

Cry me a river, once again, you won't be getting a free ride any time soon.

BS, whites died in the Civil war to preserve the Union, plain and simple. If it was about freeing slaves they would have don that a longtime ago and not almost 200 years later.

Sure thing, of course the South did not leave the Union over slavery, nope not at all, you and the Southern whites should get together you have so much in common.

Cry me a river, once again, you won't be getting a free ride any time soon.

The Bass doesn't want a red cent from you. In fact, the Bass knows there will not be any reparations , just like there will not be any officiall apology for slavery, thats even further demonstrates how stubborn people are when it comes to recognizing sins of the past and the efect they have on people today. Congress hasn't done it because it fears it would lead to reparations

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-02-27-slavery_N.htm

Forum List

Back