Slavery Reparations??

Sure thing, of course the South did not leave the Union over slavery, nope not at all, you and the Southern whites should get together you have so much in common.

Sure, if the Civil War was fought to free blacks from slavery out of sheer concern for blacks why was there still segregated regiments? why were black soldiers used relatively late in the war? The reason? It was a white man#s war.

The average black American is anywhere between 6-17% of European ancestry, cases of of more than that are not very common and Ethiopians are not 40-60% caucasian you stupid doofus, studies were posted that proved otherwise and no gene is Caucasian, its either of African, West-Eurasian, East Asian, Native American ancestry, words like Caucasoid/caucasian have no place in genetics like they formerly did, since genetics doesn't equal race.

Mean caucasian DNA admixture of africa americans is 18% +/- 4%. Got 30 bucks to shell out for the whole study? Maybe you can sell some foodstamps, huh? I've already debunked your ass on ethiopian 20 times over now. You seem to be stuck on stupid.
SpringerLink - Journal Article

Look man shut the hell up tryig to excuse the crimes and wrongdoings of whites thats all the hell you're trying to do by talking about the Congo and or Zimbabwe.

I guess it's better just to tell me to shut up than try to refute the points I made, but maybe not since you can't refute the points I made. That old lawyer's trick: Got no case? Attack the character.

Last edited:
*SIGH*, whit racial purity was already debunked before it even began

F1.medium.gif

"Europe shows a shorter distance from Africa than do all the other continents......The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively. Simulations have shown (7) that this hypothesis explains quite well the discrepancy between trees obtained by maximum likelihood and neighbor joining. " - L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza

*SIGH*, whit racial purity was already debunked before it even began

F1.medium.gif

"Europe shows a shorter distance from Africa than do all the other continents......The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively. Simulations have shown (7) that this hypothesis explains quite well the discrepancy between trees obtained by maximum likelihood and neighbor joining. " - L. Luca Cavalli-Sforza

Well there ya have it, we are all Africans, now explain again why my black ass has to apologize to your black ass or pay you money for anything?

Reparations wouldn't necessary have to be government checks. It could take the form of direct payments from individual to individual. It could also take the form of programs that aim to amend some wrong that was committed over 100 years ago.

Did you listen to Wright's entire sermon or are you just parroting rightwing diarreha babble from Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly?

Lmao....No wonder you believe in reparations. I listened to the entire sermons, what he said was racist.

They shouldn't. The corporations and other business entities that benefited from enslaved labor should compensate the descendants of slaves as they are their rightful heirs. Tax coffers should be attached only as much as they profited from slavery.

Slavery was a very dark time in our history, but it is over folks. I don't understand how you could be a victim to something that happened before you were born.

Slavery was a very dark time in our history, but it is over folks. I don't understand how you could be a victim to something that happened before you were born.

So you believe in 100% death tax. Slaves earned their portion of the wealth they helped those companies accumulate. They were owed their wages and never got it. Under this scenario, Jews should have only received compensation from Germany if they had lived through the Holocaust and their families should have not been eligible as their rightful heirs. Its preposterous. There is no statute of limitations on forced labor.

Well there ya have it, we are all Africans, now explain again why my black ass has to apologize to your black ass or pay you money for anything?

You really need hooked on phonics don't you? Where in that post was anything stated that we're all Africans? Looking for straws to suck on and chew?

Translation:

We white will tell people to move on and get over it when they discuss our dark past actions and wrongs, but when it comes to talking about things in the past that make us look like angels, gods and superior people lets prop that up. To all the people that whites have robbed, raped, stolen from, exploited ad exterminate, shut up stop whining and quit dwelling on the past, too bad that your people got oppressed, just suck it up.

So you believe in 100% death tax. Slaves earned their portion of the wealth they helped those companies accumulate. They were owed their wages and never got it. Under this scenario, Jews should have only received compensation from Germany if they had lived through the Holocaust and their families should have not been eligible as their rightful heirs. Its preposterous. There is no statute of limitations on forced labor.

It wasn't illegal at the time, genius. You can't hold people accountable for things that didn't become illegal until AFTER THEIR DEATHS.

Bass-

Nothing Wright said was wrong?

Do you really believe the government invented AIDS to kill black people?

I'm into conspiracy theories a good bit...but this is one I have never been able to find a shred of evidence to support.

But I'm all ears!

Bass, you want to hold the innocent to account for the actions of the dead.

Shouldn't the children of murder victims then be able to get some kind of 'child support'/reparations, from the family of the murderer?

I mean, the responsibility chain is strained at BEST. You would have to prove direct, unambiguous advantage derived in the present, by each individual, linked to misdeeds of the past, by long dead ancestors.

Why don't you just try to make America a better place? There's plenty to be done in terms of advancing justice in America today, and addressing the monetary/class issues would not only be better for ALL the disadvantaged in America, it will unite us in a common bond.

Picking issues based on race, or special disadvantage, will NEVER help us who care to make any progress. If you want justice, fight for justice NOW. Fight to dig out the evil from government TODAY, not decades ago. Your energies are misdirected, and fallign for this line allows us to be divided and kept down.

Yes, black folks suffered a uniquely painful history in America, but punishing the living for the 'sins of the father', in never morally just. It might sate your thirst for vengeance, but in the process, you will create an entire new generation of bitter innocent victims, thus furthering and deepening the racial divide in America.

Reparations are unjust, and unproductive. They would only serve to make the racial divide orders of magnitude worse. Don't fight for justice for some, keep fighting for all.

Last edited:
Translation:

We white will tell people to move on and get over it when they discuss our dark past actions and wrongs, but when it comes to talking about things in the past that make us look like angels, gods and superior people lets prop that up. To all the people that whites have robbed, raped, stolen from, exploited ad exterminate, shut up stop whining and quit dwelling on the past, too bad that your people got oppressed, just suck it up.

you act as if white people are responsible for all the bad in the world and that blacks can never recover from slavery. that simply isnt true.
you should read these articles. theyre interesting reads, and might help you widen your view

blacks owning slaves
Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

creating a victim culture
Fried Brains: Anti political correctness blog with cartoons Poor blacks failing because of self-induced victimhood (America)

you act as if white people are responsible for all the bad in the world and that blacks can never recover from slavery. that simply isnt true.
you should read these articles. theyre interesting reads, and might help you widen your view

blacks owning slaves
Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

creating a victim culture
Fried Brains: Anti political correctness blog with cartoons Poor blacks failing because of self-induced victimhood (America)

I thought the cartoon on your second link was a bit of a stretch.

Why should white people today have a higher social and economic status as well as white privilege because of past actions of whites exploiting and enslaving people and having a system that keeps nonwhites below them and ensures they will forever be on top?

If this were the case, everyone on earth would go back to square one. Using your logic, we should also be paid for having our ancestors enslaved during the era of the Roman Empire.

Nothing ensures that whites are on top. THe only thing that keeps whites on top, is their inititiative to go out and get an education. What keeps blacks on the bottom, is their initiative to become the next NBA star, Hip-Hop star, and Gangsta. What they need to do, is spend a little less money on bling until they can afford it...and that goes with anyone else. THere are just as many poor whites out there than there are blacks...It doesn't matter what color you are, or what happen to your ancestors, if you frickin don't buckle down and do what you have to do, you'll live like a dog until you learn to get priorities straight.

Translation:

Kind of an Ironic statement huh? You should practice what you preach bud.

I had nothing to do with slavery, neither did my father, my grandfather, or any ancestors. So why in gods name should I have to pay for Other peoples errors, made 200 years ago?

Infact my family lost members fighting for the North in the Civil war, and as far as I know were always against Slavery.

Forum List

Back