Slavery and White Fear of Revenge

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He hits the nail right on the head

American culture is imbued with fears that African Americans will someday repay the violence and oppression that has marred their history in this country, according to linguist and cultural critic Noam Chomsky. Speaking with philosopher George Yancy about the roots of American racism, from Native American genocide to anti-black discrimination, :eusa_whistle:

Noam Chomsky Slavery and White Fear of Revenge Deeply Rooted in American Culture Alternet

• Banned
26642605.jpg

So you only blame whites for all of slavery? Did you know that blacks also used slaves??? And blacks already kill twice as many whites every year.

If you support shit like this...Well, I can only guess that you don't want a peaceful solution like the media brings on.

American culture is imbued with fears that African Americans will someday repay the violence and oppression that has marred their history in this country, according to linguist and cultural critic Noam Chomsky. Speaking with philosopher George Yancy about the roots of American racism, from Native American genocide to anti-black discrimination, :eusa_whistle:

Noam Chomsky Slavery and White Fear of Revenge Deeply Rooted in American Culture Alternet

Funny thing about slavery, Blacks and Muslims where and still ARE the major purveyors of slavery. Noam and most informed people already know that...so, why, oh, why, this thread already? White guilt is one thing, exaggerated claims to victimhood, another.

We would never be so weak as to let that happen. As things are right now......the pot is boiling and it's gonna overfloweth soon.

Please keep doing what you are doing.

Tick tock

What a crusty pile of camel crap. And so is Chomsky.

Blacks have themselves to blame here, and they hooked up with Arab Muslims and went out and hunted down fellow Africans for profit. It's a shameful age old occurrence, it just didn't happen because a few RICH American whites were trading with the Arab/blacks/Europeans for slaves back in the 1700's on. It was founded centuries ago and it's still going on now. Let's put the blame here squarely on back of the black slavers that still exist. Let's look at that, shan't we?

Do you consider yourself part of American culture? If so, do YOU fear revenge? Please explain why or why not.:eusa_whistle:

So, is your purpose to show that such a fear is unfounded because blacks hold no animosity over past injustices?

Do you consider yourself part of American culture? If so, do YOU fear revenge? Please explain why or why not.:eusa_whistle:

I belong to the progressive American culture not the christian cracker Kulture

So, is your purpose to show that such a fear is unfounded because blacks hold no animosity over past injustices?
The only reason Blacks hold any animosity is because you racists still pop up to remind us of the enslavement of our ancestors and the failed promise of 40 acres and a mule, Reconstruction, and Civil Rights.

I belong to the progressive American culture not the christian cracker Kulture

A white guy calling people "cracker"...LOL this guy is too funny:suck:

The only reason Blacks hold any animosity is because you racists still pop up to remind us of the enslavement of our ancestors and the failed promise of 40 acres and a mule, Reconstruction, and Civil Rights.

You've stated that you would kick my ass because I made an innocent joke to a young black woman.

Your judgement when it comes to "injustices" is completely lacking.

YOu are a violent bigot.

The only role you can play here, is to show that, at least some blacks, are violent racists who, if they can, will commit violence upon white people for no reason.

YOu should certainly be part of this conversation, in case guno tries to deny that people like you exist.

no one needs to remind blacks to hate whitey

I'm way more fearful of the progressive folks and what they will do. Black folks, most that I know are not violent but rather educated and have families to feed.

City negroes are to be avoided like the plague. Pretty sure that is the consensus of just about anyone, including other city negroes.

Afraid... Sort of....in the way that I do not want to have to shoot someone.

While progressive folk have lofty ideals, they very rarely ever will work. Just because they fail to take into account actual real people and their behavior.

I'm way more fearful of the progressive folks and what they will do. Black folks, most that I know are not violent but rather educated and have families to feed.

City negroes are to be avoided like the plague. Pretty sure that is the consensus of just about anyone, including other city negroes.

Afraid... Sort of....in the way that I do not want to have to shoot someone.

While progressive folk have lofty ideals, they very rarely ever will work. Just because they fail to take into account actual real people and their behavior.
Well, I'm not afraid of Blacks or a revolution. I blame their plight on Progressive Liberal Democrats but if anything ever did break out they would be the ones under the gun.

What a load of crap!! The brothers can bring the shit at anytime. Hell they can do it in the dead of night or the bright of day,either way I'll leave their carcasses laying in the street.
The only people who might fear this are the yankees with their gun control states.
All I can say is..:lmao:

Ya see, I'm Irish, but I'm not a leprechaun
You wanna fight, then step up and we'll get it on
You gotta right to the grill, I'm white and I ill
A descendant of Dublin with titanic skill
I ducked and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'
On a fist full a nothin', meanwhile I'll be puffin'
On a fat blunt, run punk, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
These Irish eyes are smilin', I'm buckwildin'
The House Of Pain is pumpin', start jumpin'
Freak it, funk it, back seat junk it