Skeptics suspicious of sudden Walmart closures claims of plumbing issues

My half sister and her husband worked for walmart for 30 years and retired from Walmart. Their daughter started part time while in high school. Walmart gave her a full ride scholarship. She got a degree in business administration and now works for walmart corporate. No complaints so far.
The only ones I have met that complain is middle management at the home office.. They would tell me that the amount of hours they spend traveling and working that they make less than min wage........The corporate office hire many LGBT's and they love working for a tolerant company in a hostile republican majority gay hating county in NW Ark...

They had to close several stores because of "plumbing issues"?

That's not very believable. It's obviously a lie.

Boycott Walmart.

City says that Wal Mart has not gotten the right permits to be doing "plumbing work" I am sure the workers can sue for wage theft as well...I bet a lawyer is BEGGING for this kind of lawsuit....make some big bucks off Wal Mart.

1) Has Walmart started the plumbing work? If not the permit is a non issue

2) Walmart is paying severance to the employees and they can draw unemployment.

City says that Wal Mart has not gotten the right permits to be doing "plumbing work" I am sure the workers can sue for wage theft as well...I bet a lawyer is BEGGING for this kind of lawsuit....make some big bucks off Wal Mart.

According to the city they have said they are. Also according to a plumber that WORKS at that Wal Mart there was no plumbing needs! Wal Mart is lying as usual.

According to the city they have said they are. Also according to a plumber that WORKS at that Wal Mart there was no plumbing needs! Wal Mart is lying as usual.

Again, has Walmart started plumbing work? If not they don't need a permit yet. Walmart decides what needs to be done in their stores, not a plumber.

You're not going to win this one, it's Walmart's stores and they can do as they please, they can keep them closed for as long as they want until they decide what plumbing will be fixed or remodeled

Again, has Walmart started plumbing work? If not they don't need a permit yet. Walmart decides what needs to be done in their stores, not a plumber.

You're not going to win this one, it's Walmart's stores and they can do as they please, they can keep them closed for as long as they want until they decide what plumbing will be fixed or remodeled
lol no they aren't. THE Plumber that does Wal Marts work them says there is nothing wrong with their plumbing system...Wal Mart is acting like the petulant child that they are and its funny as hell.

For what?

lol no they aren't. THE Plumber that does Wal Marts work them says there is nothing wrong with their plumbing system...Wal Mart is acting like the petulant child that they are and its funny as hell.

What part of "it's Walmart's stores" can't you grasp? Walmart can do whatever they please and you can ball your little fists up, stomp on the floor and scream until you are red faced and guess what? They are still Walmart's stores and they can do ANYTHING they damn well please with them. They DO NOT owe you or anyone an explanation.

...THE Plumber that does Wal Marts work them says there is nothing wrong with their plumbing system...Wal Mart is acting like the petulant child that they are and its funny as hell.
Wal-Mart is lying?

So what?

Have they violated any laws while doing so?

If 'yes', which law(s) will all these lawyers be citing, when filing their complaints in a court of law?

Please be specific, insofar as you are capable.

Wal Mart is going to close around 2000 stores and getting rid of a layer of management......

Last edited:
...THE Plumber that does Wal Marts work them says there is nothing wrong with their plumbing system...Wal Mart is acting like the petulant child that they are and its funny as hell.
Wal-Mart is lying?

So what?

Have they violated any laws while doing so?

If 'yes', which law(s) will all these lawyers be citing, when filing their complaints in a court of law?

Please be specific, insofar as you are capable.
Crickets.

Forum List

Back