Sixty Words

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I've recently discovered that I enjoy podcasts. I can thank the Bluetooth that my car is equipped with for that, I suppose.

One of the better ones is "Radiolab". I found this gem in their archive.

60 Words - Radiolab

Like most Americans.....and almost every member if Congress.....I was prepared to give ol' George what he wanted in the days that followed 9-11. I allowed my emotions to get the better of me. We let our emotions get the best of us.

Listening to the podcast...I was struck by the way we collectively ignored history's
lessons. Where the hell were the voices of those who experienced the Gulf of Tonkin nonsense? Why weren't they heard in the chambers of congress? Had they been, we might have made better choices. Our "statesmen" must have all been on vacation.

Do you think we've learned this time around?

Oh......that Barbara Lee.......huge set of balls.

You mean it was Bush's fault! That's a sparklingly unique take on the American political scene. It was Bush's fault. I think I better write that down.

No need to do that. The bedwetters on USMB will blame everything from WWIII to a sore toe on Bush. Obama told them and they believe the liar in chief.

I've recently discovered that I enjoy podcasts. I can thank the Bluetooth that my car is equipped with for that, I suppose.

One of the better ones is "Radiolab". I found this gem in their archive.

60 Words - Radiolab

Like most Americans.....and almost every member if Congress.....I was prepared to give ol' George what he wanted in the days that followed 9-11. I allowed my emotions to get the better of me. We let our emotions get the best of us.

Listening to the podcast...I was struck by the way we collectively ignored history's
lessons. Where the hell were the voices of those who experienced the Gulf of Tonkin nonsense? Why weren't they heard in the chambers of congress? Had they been, we might have made better choices. Our "statesmen" must have all been on vacation.

Do you think we've learned this time around?

Oh......that Barbara Lee.......huge set of balls.

After 9/11, I defended his actions.

Then I educated myself and found out he and Cheney were just lining their own pockets.

Its not for nothing that Bush can't even leave the US without fear of being arrested and tried as a war criminal.

Forum List

Back