Six years later:

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013
obama_zpsc5ba7808.jpg

Six years later, and the black community is worse off than it was, seething with anger, about to explode, because they didn't get jack-shit from "their black President", and once again, they are being played by the "BLAME IT ON WHITEY CROWD".

Nothing new under the sun.
Obutthurt didn't change shit like he said he was going to. The only thing he has done is make the healthcare system more expensive and less efficient.

Six years later, and the black community is worse off than it was, seething with anger, about to explode, because they didn't get jack-shit from "their black President", and once again, they are being played by the "BLAME IT ON WHITEY CROWD".

Obutthurt didn't change shit like he said he was going to. The only thing he has done is make the healthcare system more expensive and less efficient.

They still can't say how many previously uninsured have bought insurance they had to pay up front for as they wait for the subsidies.

When did Obama show a hospital generated original BC? The only thing I saw was that copy of an obvious phony BC in Hawaii! Did Obama recently release the real one or what?

Actually, they are seething with anger because police officers keep shooting them, and killing them. To suggest that that is somehow Obama's fault proves the point of the OP. Do you feel like a dumbass yet?

When did Obama show a hospital generated original BC? The only thing I saw was that copy of an obvious phony BC in Hawaii! Did Obama recently release the real one or what?
Not one doctor, nurse, aid, orderly, not one damned person remembers delivering a black baby to a white woman in Hawaii where black people were very rare at the time.

I might even buy that, had that black baby not become POTUS.

Too late now to matter where the Hell he was born, but I always found it fishy nobody came out and said "I was there when a President was born".

Actually, they are seething with anger because police officers keep shooting them, and killing them. To suggest that that is somehow Obama's fault proves the point of the OP. Do you feel like a dumbass yet?
No actually.

They aren't mad that 100 of them or more are shot by other blacks for every 1 shot by cops.

And I don't think 99% of blacks are involved in these protests.

I do see a lot of Occupy type white scum.

Not one doctor, nurse, aid, orderly, not one damned person remembers delivering a black baby to a white woman in Hawaii where black people were very rare at the time.

I might even buy that, had that black baby not become POTUS.

Too late now to matter where the Hell he was born, but I always found it fishy nobody came out and said "I was there when a President was born".

Very true, and it's actually quite sad how gullible voters are in this country, and that's both parties. It's a complex issue when we have a MSM that will allow PC racism fears to be unfairly perpetrated, and that makes many hide from the truth.

The racial disparity isn't Obama's fault, it is the failed War on Drugs combined with a bored police force on a national scale, because the crime rate nationally has dropped.
In the 1990s the cops on Staten Island would have cared less if someone was selling cigarettes on the street. They had murders in Times Square to deal with.

Then there's this from the uber-conservative Forbes magazine:
From Forbes: Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
9/05/2014 @ 3:46PM

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After six consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

One month variation does not change a trend

Even though the plus-200,000 monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300,000; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014.

And that is great news.

Back in May, 2013 (15 months ago) the Dow was out of its recession doldrums and hitting new highs. I asked readers if Obama could, economically, be the best modern President? Through discussion of that question, the number one issue raised by readers was whether the stock market was a good economic barometer for judging “best.” Many complained that the measure they were watching was jobs – and that too many people were still looking for work.

To put this week’s jobs report in economic perspective I reached out to Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners and author of Bulls, Bears and the Ballot Box (which I profiled in October, 2012 just before the election) for some explanation. Since then Polaris’ investor newsletters have consistently been the best predictor of economic performance. Better than all the major investment houses.

This is the best private sector jobs creation performance in American history.
unemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs Growth And Investing - Forbes

RW's should charge admission to their excuse festivals.

The racial disparity isn't Obama's fault, it is the failed War on Drugs combined with a bored police force on a national scale, because the crime rate nationally has dropped.
In the 1990s the cops on Staten Island would have cared less if someone was selling cigarettes on the street. They had murders in Times Square to deal with.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After six consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

Even though the plus-200,000 monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300,000; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014.

And that is great news.

Back in May, 2013 (15 months ago) the Dow was out of its recession doldrums and hitting new highs. I asked readers if Obama could, economically, be the best modern President? Through discussion of that question, the number one issue raised by readers was whether the stock market was a good economic barometer for judging “best.” Many complained that the measure they were watching was jobs – and that too many people were still looking for work.

To put this week’s jobs report in economic perspective I reached out to Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners and author of Bulls, Bears and the Ballot Box (which I profiled in October, 2012 just before the election) for some explanation. Since then Polaris’ investor newsletters have consistently been the best predictor of economic performance. Better than all the major investment houses.

Of course...work force participation is lower now than at any time since the Middle Jurassic epoch...

And that is great news.

Of course...work force participation is lower now than at any time since the Middle Jurassic epoch...

of course, millions of Baby Boomers are retiring and leaving the work force ... ain't that right T-Rex ?

Forum List

Back