Six Year Old Suspended For Playing Cops and Robbers With Finger Gun

America's culture is making these precautions quite necessary.
Schools need to adopt a zero tolerance on guns o [sic] imitations of guns of any kind.

So says a relic of a degenerate shithole nation that was founded in cowering and groveling before the same horrendous tyrant against which we Americans violently rebelled in order to establish our independence and sovereignty.

More than two centuries later, you continue to show that you are tainted by your own nation's cowardly and shameful origin.

It's become quite a popular discussion over a harmless finger gun.

There's a lot more significance to the story that's not being acknowledged.

Frankly, I think it's suggesting a challenge to the 2nd. amendment in the opinions of some.

At least a challenge by the school to foresee something a lot bigger than just fingers.

It's a discussion worth nurturing to see where it can go and what can be imagined?
IMG_1029.jpeg

As stupid as I think this move is, let’s not forget that earlier this year a 6 year old with a piss poor parent did shoot a teacher

Last edited:
Yours is a culture of shame and cowardice, a culture founded in kissing George III's ass, and sucking his dick.

Rest assured that no American of any worth gives a shit about your option on how we should run our country.
Your mindless braying to me says otherwise Bob. Every ass loves his own blay.

We have come a long way from toy pistols and toy rifles. Remember 6th finger? That one may be a felony today.

When I was a kid we all had cap guns. We played bad guys and good guys on a daily basis.
I can still smell that smell. We played a lot of war in the woods behind the house. Still got a little scare from the magnolia bloom grenade I didn’t duck

Forum List

Back