Six Year Old Suspended For Playing Cops and Robbers With Finger Gun

3-pump BB gun war and you hear them over there:

bap-bap-bap-bap-bap-bap

You motherfucker! :death:

I'm currently more worried that if kids are going by example that they're going to start sniffing each other than for them to play with toy guns because the latter they know is just pretend.

maybe so but I see this being turned into an opportunity for our most prolific gun enthusiasts to turn this sort of thing into an issue that shouldn't be ignored.

And then the finger guns in the schools can become harmless water guns, rubber dart guns, cap guns, lookalike toy AR-15's, and .............................

They're all harmless and right is right!

Until right is no longer right.
He's six (6) years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids will be kids.

We need WAY more information on a six year old behaving like a six year old?
It's become quite a popular discussion over a harmless finger gun.

There's a lot more significance to the story that's not being acknowledged.

Frankly, I think it's suggesting a challenge to the 2nd. amendment in the opinions of some.

At least a challenge by the school to foresee something a lot bigger than just fingers.

It's a discussion worth nurturing to see where it can go and what can be imagined?

Frankly, I think it's suggesting a challenge to the 2nd. amendment in the opinions of some.

At least a challenge by the school to foresee something a lot bigger than just fingers.

It's a discussion worth nurturing to see where it can go and what can be imagined?

You're a sad puppy

What do Canadians play? Moose hunter or something?

If the thread is going to survive, it needs opinions from more than one side. The childish namecalling can be your side's contribution.

So opine.... have at it.

Don't expect me to take your feelz seriously. It was six year old kid, not a federal 2A challenge.

Dumbass

America's culture is making these precautions quite necessary.

Schools need to adopt a zero tolerance on guns o imitations of guns of any kind.

That interview blew back on Laura!
Fingers used to point like a gun or Pop Tarts eaten into the shape of a gun should be exceptions.

At the cost of truth and Justice and any hint of fairness to the child?

Forum List

Back