Six Year Old Suspended For Playing Cops and Robbers With Finger Gun

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know, I remember some sort of incident happening several years ago like this or something. How much do you want to bet that the six year old was playing the part of the cop? 🙄

It’s an overreaction from the school, and hopefully whomever made this call is held accountable for their stupidity.

School administrators are so concerned about shitty parents raising horribly uncontrollable children that they feel actions like this are justified. It’s time we look at effective parent control and maybe removing piss poor adults abilities to reproduce.

Last edited:
You know, I remember some sort of incident happening several years ago like this or something. How much do you want to bet that the six year old was playing the part of the cop? 🙄

Need WAY more info. to judge/comment.

Need WAY more info. to judge/comment.

This gives more information. Once the school realized the stupidity of their reaction and understood they may face some legal consequences they backed down, as they should. Whomever made the initial decision still consequences even if it is a temporary removal until they can receive better training

This gives more information. Once the school realized the stupidity of their reaction and understood they may face some legal consequences they backed down, as they should. Whomever made the initial decision still consequences even if it is a temporary removal until they can receive better training

Complete insanity

Aw geez, black kids were running around the classroom doing that when I was in Jr. high.

Maybe they didn't get it out of their system earlier or something? :dunno:

Aw geez, black kids were running around the classroom doing that when I was in Jr. high.

Maybe they didn't get it out of their system earlier or something? :dunno:

This "feels" crap is getting old.

Kids will be kids and I doubt there's a kid alive who hasn't done this.

Crap I remember bb gun wars when I was a kid

And, Donald H, you are a piece of work.

Like a boss!!! 😎

310350_1.png

And, Donald H, you are a piece of work.
maybe so but I see this being turned into an opportunity for our most prolific gun enthusiasts to turn this sort of thing into an issue that shouldn't be ignored.

And then the finger guns in the schools can become harmless water guns, rubber dart guns, cap guns, lookalike toy AR-15's, and .............................

They're all harmless and right is right!

Until right is no longer right.

Forum List

Back