Six packs on women are gross to men

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Women like the six pack because that is what they dream about thumping them.

But for guys, Really? A six pack on a girl is a total turn off. Men like girls to be soft.

But the MSM keeps telling girls, to loose all their girl charms. Just like they did with jobs. And be like a man. BLAH!

The Most important job in the world, other than a Father is a Mother. And I can't see how dads want to be hugging vamps.

But for guys, Really? A six pack on a girl is a total turn off. Men like girls to be soft.

But the MSM keeps telling girls, to loose all their girl charms. Just like they did with jobs. And be like a man. BLAH!

The Most important job in the world, other than a Father is a Mother. And I can't see how dads want to be hugging vamps.

I think you need to have a few good vamps to get the feel for this "hugging" stuff. You may change your mind. :eusa_whistle:

I agree, they are gross ...but even grosser are those women who get those breasts plastic implants and end up looking like cows! Total freaks shows! :cuckoo:

No offense to the cows! :laugh:

Agreed---implants are way grosser that firm abs on a woman but I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

I dunno. It depends on the definition of the six pack. Prior to finally settling down I took out quite a few fit women who had firm abs with a touch of definition and I really like them. Especially when I was licking their navel on my way to heaven! :cool:

Last edited:
I like em short, tall, blond, brunette, ... who am I kidding, I like all women. What's not to like?

It's a social issue. If a woman works at developing her ab. muscles in order to beat the crap out of any man who comes near her girlfriend it's one issue. If a woman develops her ab. muscles to attract perverts like Carlos Danger it's her own business. Usually it's a lesbian issue but maybe not.

427648-2982-27med.jpg

Oh yeah....gross.

The photos above are nice... but may be the OP was thinking more of something like this???????:eek::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't like the six pack look at all. I like average but toned on women or men.

MSM is something no one over 21 listens to. Most of us want our men to be softly easy to rub our hands over, and not hard in all places....:lol: What we want is to feel devoured and that can be done by any man with a sensually educated mind and unselfish attitude towards women.

The most important job in the world, regarding children, is for two dedicated parents to be involved in their children's lives.

Last edited:
I agree, they are gross ...but even grosser are those women who get those breasts plastic implants and end up looking like cows! Total freaks shows! :cuckoo:

No offense to the cows! :laugh:

I got hit in the eye by one of those things by accident on the subway....I am still recovering....

I don't like the six pack look at all. I like average but toned on women or men.

MSM is something no one over 21 listens to. Most of us want our men to be softly easy to rub our hands over, and not hard in all places....:lol: What we want is to feel devoured and that can be done by any man with a sensually educated mind and unselfish attitude towards women.

The most important job in the world, regarding children, is for two dedicated parents to be involved in their children's lives.

you would love me AA....i am built for comfort... not speed....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back