Six packs on women are gross to men

Women like the six pack because that is what they dream about thumping them.

But for guys, Really? A six pack on a girl is a total turn off. Men like girls to be soft.

But the MSM keeps telling girls, to loose all their girl charms. Just like they did with jobs. And be like a man. BLAH!

The Most important job in the world, other than a Father is a Mother. And I can't see how dads want to be hugging vamps.

I don't like the six pack look at all. I like average but toned on women or men.

MSM is something no one over 21 listens to. Most of us want our men to be softly easy to rub our hands over, and not hard in all places....:lol: What we want is to feel devoured and that can be done by any man with a sensually educated mind and unselfish attitude towards women.

The most important job in the world, regarding children, is for two dedicated parents to be involved in their children's lives.

you would love me AA....i am built for comfort... not speed....:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GzhYqAA5XU]"Built For Comfort" - Howlin' Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, just gross, disgusting, sickening.

girls_with_six-pack_1.jpg

Very nice...

Women like the six pack because that is what they dream about thumping them.

But for guys, Really? A six pack on a girl is a total turn off. Men like girls to be soft.

But the MSM keeps telling girls, to loose all their girl charms. Just like they did with jobs. And be like a man. BLAH!

The Most important job in the world, other than a Father is a Mother. And I can't see how dads want to be hugging vamps.

Some girls and some guys like the 6 pack on each other.

I'll take 'em sexy and soft, over hard, anyday. No six packs here, but plenty of softness...... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ecb8gWxOA]Kate Upton - Sexy Easter Bunny - YouTube[/ame]

I don't find female bodybuilders the least bit attractive. They look horrible.

I can't stand male bodybuilders either. It is gross to look at and when the male is short, it looks even worse. The dark tans are disgusting looking as well.

I like natural and fresh looking people generally. Be what you are, it works.

I can't stand male bodybuilders either. It is gross to look at and when the male is short, it looks even worse. The dark tans are disgusting looking as well.

The spray tans and the fact they rub oil all over their bodies to look shiny is gross. How long would it take to wash all of that off?
I have no idea how anyone could think they looked good, doing that to yourself.

The spray tans and the fact they rub oil all over their bodies to look shiny is gross. How long would it take to wash all of that off?
I have no idea how anyone could think they looked good, doing that to yourself.

I don't know why it is a part of the competitions, those women down thread just look like the tan woman who was in trouble recently for tanning her daughter. Ugly.

This is my niece who is a bodybuilder. I think she looks pretty good!

Attachments

• $Jen.jpg
    $Jen.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 154
  • $jen body builder.jpg
    $jen body builder.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with being fit or bodybuilding. I workout at a military installation and women are in the weight room. No big deal.

Forum List

Back