Six Nevada Republicans charged with casting fake electoral votes in 2020

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Everything seems to take so long in the US. Justice delayed is justice denied.They need to send these people to Gitmo. They are a bigger threat to democracy than any Afghan.

You're like really late. Use the other thread.

Oops. That one got moved to the basement where the shady people hang out.
Thread Restored.
Enjoy the thread.

Everything seems to take so long in the US. Justice delayed is justice denied.They need to send these people to Gitmo. They are a bigger threat to democracy than any Afghan.
It was illegal in 1876
It wasn't illegal when Kennedy did it
And no remedy was created to prevent it.

I didn't know there was such a crime. Can you quote that statute?
Nevada State law? You are asking the Brit to quote Navada State Law?
I can tell you it is two felonies apiece, the guy that designed the plan with Trump is cooperating, and they have a tape of the six on a conference call discussing on Nov 4, 2020 the day after the election.

Rather than Gitmo.. I would consider these people's allowed to recieve bail as as an exotential threat to US Democracy.

Under What Circumstances Would Bail Be Denied?
  1. Understanding Bail Denial. ...
  2. The Defendant Is a Flight Risk. ...
  3. The Severity of the Crime. ...
  4. A Repeat Offense. ...
  5. Failing to Show in Court. ...
  6. The Defendant Is Not a Citizen of the United States. ...
  7. A Threat to the Innocent. ...
  8. Risk to Public Safety.
I say they should be denied because point 8.

Saying that I Trump should be denied for the same reason

No need for Gitmo, just enforce the laws already there..

You know this is nothing more than fascism......arresting members of the rival politicalnparty with false charges...and you support it....god help this country.

LOL. That's why Wisconsin didn't even find that they had broken any laws.

Forum List

Back