Situation in Syria is "appalling," getting worse -U.N.

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So true. From the beginning of this situation in Syria, it has always been the civilians who are the ones who have suffered.

Situation in Syria is "appalling," getting worse -U.N.

UNITED NATIONS Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:09pm IST

r

A man inspects a site hit by what activists said was a missile fired by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in al-Kalaseh neighborhood of Aleppo October 28, 2014.

CREDIT: REUTERS/HOSAM KATAN

• (Reuters) - The humanitarian crisis in Syria is getting worse as all parties to the war, including forces aligned with the government and Islamic State militants, show "callous disregard" for millions of suffering civilians, the United Nations said on Thursday.

The comments from Kyung-wha Kang, U.N. assistant secretary-general and deputy emergency relief coordinator, came during a monthly briefing for the Security Council on compliance with U.N. demands for greater aid access across Syria, now in its fourth year of civil war.

"The human suffering in Syria is worsening," Kang said. "The numbers of people killed and injured in nearly four years of conflict are staggering."

Continue reading at:

Situation in Syria is appalling getting worse -U.N. Reuters

It's terrible. Civil wars always are. So the alternative is for the duly elected government to cave in and let Isil or another equally lunatic faction take over? There is no good choice for the people of Syria, just the lesser of all the evils facing the country now...if there's any such thing as a "lesser".

Religion.
No one is right when everybody is wrong.

This is worse than a civil war based on just dissagreement with a government's policies.

This is layers upon layers of Muslims and some christians that will never concede they are wrong.

I have no problem with willfully ignorant devout religious people killing each other.

Solution...don't go there. The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate. Americans have no business being there.

What I question is why any responsible American would bring this to our attention...for what purpose?? To what end ???

Why don't you people just roam the freeways and show us pictures and videos of horrible car wrecks??

At least that would be something of interest to Americans that drive automobiles.

Here is an idea... Stop promoting religious war by showing us the results. The freedom of religion is also the freedom FROM religion.

Religion.

This is worse than a civil war based on just dissagreement with a government's policies.

This is layers upon layers of Muslims and some christians that will never concede they are wrong.

I have no problem with willfully ignorant devout religious people killing each other.

Solution...don't go there. The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate. Americans have no business being there.

What I question is why any responsible American would bring this to our attention...for what purpose?? To what end ???

Why don't you people just roam the freeways and show us pictures and videos of horrible car wrecks??

At least that would be something of interest to Americans that drive automobiles.

Here is an idea... Stop promoting religious war by showing us the results. The freedom of religion is also the freedom FROM religion.

Is anyone forcing you to read this Middle East forum if you are not interested in what is happening over there? I guess Huggy doesn't give anything to people in need when they are living outside of the U.S.

Religion.

Is anyone forcing you to read this Middle East forum if you are not interested in what is happening over there? I guess Huggy doesn't give anything to people in need when they are living outside of the U.S.

This is the USMB. I read everything I have time for.

You cannot help people like this. Ossama Bin Ladin was one of these people. We helped him, a Saudi, drive the Russians out of Afghanistan and how did he repay us ???

You are right. I have NOTHING for these religious idiots. ESPECIALLY Muslims.

If you bring this nonsense to MY message board in MY country you may not always get the response you hope for. That is how free speach works.

Religion.

Did this psycho just say this: " The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate." :cuckoo:

I didn't know people residing in lunatic asylums could get on the internet?

It's terrible. Civil wars always are. So the alternative is for the duly elected government to cave in and let Isil or another equally lunatic faction take over? There is no good choice for the people of Syria, just the lesser of all the evils facing the country now...if there's any such thing as a "lesser".
Syria, Iraq, and ISIS got to where they are now because of that idiot asshole president we have in office.

Sunni, how often do you have contact with the ISIS representative?
That would be against federal law.

And as a proud and patriotic American citizen.........I adhere to and obey all laws. ........ :cool:

Yeah? Then why were you openly cheering and supporting ISIS on the USMB not too long ago? Do you really think you're fooling anybody?

Religion.

Did this psycho just say this: " The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate." :cuckoo:

That's right Joo Boi.

While we are at it let's count up the number of Juuuz that have lined up and sent THEIR children to die for your own protection when America has come to YOUR military aid....like Iraq one. Ya...WE had to attack Iraq because they were getting forced repayment from Kuaitt for stealing Iraqi oil. Oh and there was that Lebenon bombing under Reagan's watch...set up to defend Izreal. How many Jews died there?

Piss on your religion...piss on Muslims and BTW piss on any christians stupid enough to get involved or in the way of Jews and Muslims trying to kill each other.

Tell us all how special you are again...How duh LOawwwd told U so.. :lol:

Religion.

That's right Joo Boi.

While we are at it let's count up the number of Juuuz that have lined up and sent THEIR children to die for your own protection when America has come to YOUR military aid....like Iraq one. Ya...WE had to attack Iraq because they were getting forced repayment from Kuaitt for stealing Iraqi oil. Oh and there was that Lebenon bombing under Reagan's watch...set up to defend Izreal. How many Jews died there?

Piss on your religion...piss on Muslims and BTW piss on any christians stupid enough to get involved or in the way of Jews and Muslims trying to kill each other.

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that?

You are sick bigot who is off his meds.

Yeah? Then why were you openly cheering and supporting ISIS on the USMB not too long ago? Do you really think you're fooling anybody?
Initially the U.S. trained ISIS......and John McCain was a big supporter.

So as a patriotic American....... I was following my countries lead.

But later ISIS went off script and the U.S. turned on ISIS.

So as a loyal American.......I had to also. ....... :cool:

Religion.

That's right Joo Boi.

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that?

They have this new invention...it's called an airplane. The food's not great but it's better than dying for assholes and their stupid religions... Or worse yet assholes and cowards that hide behind the USA.

Stupid people that can't mind their own bidness die every day. Two people are fighting in a bar and the goody two shoes steps in and the next thing you know the know it all is in an ambulance fighting for his life. Happened three days ago not 100 feet from where I am typing this, this morning.

You are a punk ass bitch Rowdy. Why don't YOU go to Syria? The world would be a better place if the Jews and Muslims and Christians killed each other off.... A MUCH better place.

You idiots start wetting the bed because of a few gloryfied bottle rockets. You are lucky the Muslims are so stupid and haven't figured out how to send something serious at your asses.

I'm ALL FOR war in the Middle East... you guys can't kill each other off fast enough to suit me.

Last edited:
Religion.

That's right Joo Boi.

They have this new invention...it's called an airplane. The food's not great but it's better than dying for assholes and their stupid religions... Or worse yet assholes and cowards that hide behind the USA.

Stupid people that can't mind their own bidness die every day. Two people are fighting in a bar and the goody two shoes steps in and the next thing you know the know it all is in an ambulance fighting for his life. Happened three days ago not 100 feet from where I am typing this, this morning.

You are a punk ass bitch Rowdy. Why don't YOU go to Syria? The world would be a better place if the Jews and Muslims and Christians killed each other off.... A MUCH better place.

So you think the journalist, cab driver, humanitarian worker etc. all those who were there to help people who were suffering and dying, deserved to be beheaded?

How did you manage to escape from the asylum?

Initially the U.S. trained ISIS......and John McCain was a big supporter.

So as a patriotic American....... I was following my countries lead.

But later ISIS went off script and the U.S. turned on ISIS.

So as a loyal American.......I had to also. ....... :cool:

Nah, that's a lame explanation and a lie. You supported ISIS because they were fellow Sunni's and you thought they were taking what was rightfully their's. I have your posts from a month or two, if you want me to remind you. "Go team Sunni!" and "It's their country!"

Now you're lying and BS'ing to avoid law enforcement looking more into who it is that you are. And if they ever find anything, I will be more than happy to testify.

True story. :cool:

Religion.

That's right Joo Boi.

So you think the journalist, cab driver, humanitarian worker etc. all those who were there to help people who were suffering and dying, deserved to be beheaded?

In a word...yes. Is THAT clear enough for you? Dead is dead. Beheaded or run over by a bus. What is the difference? Go tell your weepy boo hoo story to someone that gives a rat's ass.

Nah, that's a lame explanation and a lie. You supported ISIS because they were fellow Sunni's and you thought they were taking what was rightfully their's. I have your posts from a month or two, if you want me to remind you. "Go team Sunni!" and "It's their country!"
Now you're lying and BS'ing to avoid law enforcement looking more into who it is that you are. And if they ever find anything, I will be more than happy to testify.
As a patriotic and loyal American citizen who is also a war veteran and loves his country........I have nothing to hide. ....... :eusa_angel:

You on the other hand Roudy, are a foreign born juden, and quite possibly a traitor working against my country. ..... :eusa_naughty:

That's right Joo Boi.

In a word...yes. Is THAT clear enough for you? Dead is dead. Beheaded or run over by a bus. What is the difference? Go tell your weepy boo hoo story to someone that gives a rat's ass.

Good for you. What's the difference? Poor guy travels half way across the world to help people in a war ravaged country, and ends up getting kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic savages. He deserved it, right?

Now go hand yourself in to the asylum you escaped from, and start taking your meds again.

Forum List

Back