Situation in Syria is "appalling," getting worse -U.N.

Yeah? Then why were you openly cheering and supporting ISIS on the USMB not too long ago? Do you really think you're fooling anybody?
Initially the U.S. trained ISIS......and John McCain was a big supporter.

So as a patriotic American....... I was following my countries lead.

But later ISIS went off script and the U.S. turned on ISIS.

So as a loyal American.......I had to also. ....... :cool:

Nah, that's a lame explanation and a lie. You supported ISIS because they were fellow Sunni's and you thought they were taking what was rightfully their's. I have your posts from a month or two, if you want me to remind you. "Go team Sunni!" and "It's their country!"

Now you're lying and BS'ing to avoid law enforcement looking more into who it is that you are. And if they ever find anything, I will be more than happy to testify.

True story. :cool:

We have this little thing called free speach. If USMB can tolorate the dribble that gets past your tampon certainly Sunni Man has nothing to fear.

Nah, that's a lame explanation and a lie. You supported ISIS because they were fellow Sunni's and you thought they were taking what was rightfully their's. I have your posts from a month or two, if you want me to remind you. "Go team Sunni!" and "It's their country!"
Now you're lying and BS'ing to avoid law enforcement looking more into who it is that you are. And if they ever find anything, I will be more than happy to testify.
As a patriotic and loyal American citizen who is also a war veteran and loves his country........I have nothing to hide. ....... :eusa_angel:

You on the other hand Roudy, are a foreign born juden, and quite possibly a traitor working against my country. ..... :eusa_naughty:

One would think a person who cheers openly for ISIS should be looked into.

But according to you, it's the Joooooos we should look into.

Like I always say....

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Last edited:
Yeah? Then why were you openly cheering and supporting ISIS on the USMB not too long ago? Do you really think you're fooling anybody?
Initially the U.S. trained ISIS......and John McCain was a big supporter.

So as a patriotic American....... I was following my countries lead.

But later ISIS went off script and the U.S. turned on ISIS.

So as a loyal American.......I had to also. ....... :cool:

We have this little thing called free speach. If USMB can tolorate the dribble that gets past your tampon certainly Sunni Man has nothing to fear.
Yes, Sunni has nothing to fear, that's why he's trying to cover his ass from what he said not too long ago.

Yup. :lmao:

That's right Joo Boi.

While we are at it let's count up the number of Juuuz that have lined up and sent THEIR children to die for your own protection when America has come to YOUR military aid....like Iraq one. Ya...WE had to attack Iraq because they were getting forced repayment from Kuaitt for stealing Iraqi oil. Oh and there was that Lebenon bombing under Reagan's watch...set up to defend Izreal. How many Jews died there?

Piss on your religion...piss on Muslims and BTW piss on any christians stupid enough to get involved or in the way of Jews and Muslims trying to kill each other.

Tell us all how special you are again...How duh LOawwwd told U so.. :lol:

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that?

You are sick bigot who is off his meds.

They have this new invention...it's called an airplane. The food's not great but it's better than dying for assholes and their stupid religions... Or worse yet assholes and cowards that hide behind the USA.

Stupid people that can't mind their own bidness die every day. Two people are fighting in a bar and the goody two shoes steps in and the next thing you know the know it all is in an ambulance fighting for his life. Happened three days ago not 100 feet from where I am typing this, this morning.

You are a punk ass bitch Rowdy. Why don't YOU go to Syria? The world would be a better place if the Jews and Muslims and Christians killed each other off.... A MUCH better place.

So you think the journalist, cab driver, humanitarian worker etc. all those who were there to help people who were suffering and dying, deserved to be beheaded?

How did you manage to escape from the asylum?

In a word...yes. Is THAT clear enough for you? Dead is dead. Beheaded or run over by a bus. What is the difference? Go tell your weepy boo hoo story to someone that gives a rat's ass.

Good for you. What's the difference? Poor guy travels half way across the world to help people in a war ravaged country, and ends up getting kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic savages. He deserved it, right?

Now go hand yourself in to the asylum you escaped from, and start taking your meds again.

Right. Foolish and stupid know it alls die every day. A perfect results for not minding one's own buisness. Better still the morons became fodder for these wacko's recruitment propaganda. They would have done the world a bigger favor if they had all stepped out in front of busses here and in Europe.

Religion.
No one is right when everybody is wrong.

This is worse than a civil war based on just dissagreement with a government's policies.

This is layers upon layers of Muslims and some christians that will never concede they are wrong.

I have no problem with willfully ignorant devout religious people killing each other.

Solution...don't go there. The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate. Americans have no business being there.

What I question is why any responsible American would bring this to our attention...for what purpose?? To what end ???

Why don't you people just roam the freeways and show us pictures and videos of horrible car wrecks??

At least that would be something of interest to Americans that drive automobiles.

Here is an idea... Stop promoting religious war by showing us the results. The freedom of religion is also the freedom FROM religion.

Is anyone forcing you to read this Middle East forum if you are not interested in what is happening over there? I guess Huggy doesn't give anything to people in need when they are living outside of the U.S.

This is the USMB. I read everything I have time for.

You cannot help people like this. Ossama Bin Ladin was one of these people. We helped him, a Saudi, drive the Russians out of Afghanistan and how did he repay us ???

You are right. I have NOTHING for these religious idiots. ESPECIALLY Muslims.

If you bring this nonsense to MY message board in MY country you may not always get the response you hope for. That is how free speach works.

Yes, free speech means that those posting on a Middle East forum can tell what is happening in that area of the world. It appears that you want to shut down the free speech of some just because you don't want to hear about it even though nobody is holding a gun to your head to come to this forum to see what is being discussed. Now what you should do is. if you don't want the UN to say anything about the unfortunate people in Iraq and Syria, then you practice your free speech and speak up in front of the General Assembly and tell them you don't want to hear about these people and you don't care if they ever get the help they need.

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that?

You are sick bigot who is off his meds.

They have this new invention...it's called an airplane. The food's not great but it's better than dying for assholes and their stupid religions... Or worse yet assholes and cowards that hide behind the USA.

Stupid people that can't mind their own bidness die every day. Two people are fighting in a bar and the goody two shoes steps in and the next thing you know the know it all is in an ambulance fighting for his life. Happened three days ago not 100 feet from where I am typing this, this morning.

You are a punk ass bitch Rowdy. Why don't YOU go to Syria? The world would be a better place if the Jews and Muslims and Christians killed each other off.... A MUCH better place.

So you think the journalist, cab driver, humanitarian worker etc. all those who were there to help people who were suffering and dying, deserved to be beheaded?

In a word...yes. Is THAT clear enough for you? Dead is dead. Beheaded or run over by a bus. What is the difference? Go tell your weepy boo hoo story to someone that gives a rat's ass.

Good for you. What's the difference? Poor guy travels half way across the world to help people in a war ravaged country, and ends up getting kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic savages. He deserved it, right?

Now go hand yourself in to the asylum you escaped from, and start taking your meds again.

Right. Foolish and stupid know it alls die every day. A perfect results for not minding one's own buisness. Better still the morons became fodder for these wacko's recruitment propaganda. They would have done the world a bigger favor if they had all stepped out in front of busses here and in Europe.

Wow H-UGLY, such a great humanitarian you are. All these people who normally would be considered heroes for giving up their comfortable lives in the US and UK, going abroad to help people who are truly in need....according to H-UGLY those people should have gotten run over by buses instead.

The world needs more people like H-UGLY! Ha ha ha.

Religion.

This is worse than a civil war based on just dissagreement with a government's policies.

This is layers upon layers of Muslims and some christians that will never concede they are wrong.

I have no problem with willfully ignorant devout religious people killing each other.

Solution...don't go there. The Americans that have been captured by ISIL or ISIS and been beheaded deserve their fate. Americans have no business being there.

What I question is why any responsible American would bring this to our attention...for what purpose?? To what end ???

Why don't you people just roam the freeways and show us pictures and videos of horrible car wrecks??

At least that would be something of interest to Americans that drive automobiles.

Here is an idea... Stop promoting religious war by showing us the results. The freedom of religion is also the freedom FROM religion.

Is anyone forcing you to read this Middle East forum if you are not interested in what is happening over there? I guess Huggy doesn't give anything to people in need when they are living outside of the U.S.

You cannot help people like this. Ossama Bin Ladin was one of these people. We helped him, a Saudi, drive the Russians out of Afghanistan and how did he repay us ???

If you bring this nonsense to MY message board in MY country you may not always get the response you hope for. That is how free speach works.

Yes, free speech means that those posting on a Middle East forum can tell what is happening in that area of the world. It appears that you want to shut down the free speech of some just because you don't want to hear about it even though nobody is holding a gun to your head to come to this forum to see what is being discussed. Now what you should do is. if you don't want the UN to say anything about the unfortunate people in Iraq and Syria, then you practice your free speech and speak up in front of the General Assembly and tell them you don't want to hear about these people and you don't care if they ever get the help they need.

Find a post where I demand that the stupid people here in the USA or anywhere can't post on USMB. First of all I am not a Mod. I have zero authority to DEMAND anything. Secondly I have great fun replying to threads like this. I think people like you and Rodless need to know how many Americans feel.

This is a country that values life like no other...that is of course until some bleeding hearts or lying politician is trying to get the kids of our country killed waiving the flag and hand on the bible DEMANDING we are weak or cowards if we don't get involved. Someone like that POS Dickless Cheney who stood to make BILLIONS if he could get us into Iraq and privatise much of the support systems with the no bid contracts going to HIS company.

Idiots like you Sally squeel like stuck pigs over the horror imposed by the monsters we create all over the world.

We set up obvious traps to fall into by installing queers aand women as ambassadors in places where they butcher homos regularly then we use the inevitable atrocities like political capitol. Just like in Iraq where the Bush appointed female ambasssador gave Suddam the go ahead to invade Kuaitt and immediately after we send troops and warships to stand in his way.

Reagan before Bush housed Marines in an unprotected barracks that waas an easy target to bomb with a truck full of explosives that drove unimpeded right into the lobby of the four story building in Lebonon.

This story of the poor Muslims WE must protect or the POOR Israelis WE must protect has worn itself WAY past out of reason and why WE as Americans have to care about. It is never ending. There is no end to the grief these peoploe are capable of imposing on themselves and anyone that gets involved with their "causes".

We or YOU cannot reason with a people that stones women and fags to death regularly for just being who they are and commits so called offenses that are not breaking laws that we here would prosecute.

Killing these monsters only creates more monsters out of their children. That is a fact. We don't have enough drones with bombs or missles to destroy them. That is a fact. They believe the same nonsense that we protect here in our country ...morons and monsters that are guided by fairy tales...and YOU and Rodless think I'm the crazy one???

The ONLY answer is to make religion illegal in any form in our government and not tolorate it in ANY government in ANY country. If these stupid people want to follow the myths of ancient megla maniacs make believe gods then they MUST do so privately. Too much death and brutality has resulted by allowing religions to rule populations.

Until the religious leaders concede and release societies from their grip they ALL must be destroyed from the top down...every last one of them...that includes Israel and Iran and every country under the thumb of religion.

We can't kill all the Muslims and Christians and Jews but we CAN eliminate the leaders.

Do you idiots even know that Suddam Hussein was ALL that stood between muslim terrorists and most of the Mid East and certainly OUR interests?? And for a chance to make money Dickhead Cheney killed him. Cheney has proven to be the most evil man in history with more deaths on his belt than Adolf Hitler.

AND YOU fools whine about a couple of beheadings.. Sally ...
shove your so called empathy up your ass.

Wow H-UGLY, such a great humanitarian you are. All these people who normally would be considered heroes for giving up their comfortable lives in the US and UK, going abroad to help people who are truly in need....according to H-UGLY those people should have gotten run over by buses instead.

Ya it's amazing what power the brainwashing of religion can succeed in.

You and the people like you have just simply gone to the well to often.

Why do you think killing of the queer ambassador got no traction? Ben GAY Zee !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you morons... the power of free speach has finally caught up to you and spoiled your game.

Maybe you can train monkeys to fight your wars.. I hear they are doing amazing things in animal research.

Last edited:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you morons... the power of free speach has finally caught up to you and spoiled your game.

Maybe you can train monkeys to fight your wars.. I hear they are doing amazing things in animal research.

First, if you want to preach others about it, you're going to have to learn how to spell it. It's called free SPEECH, not "speach".

Second, did you take your meds yet? Reason I ask is your mental condition seems to deteriorating. Does your health insurance cover insanity?

Religion.

Find a post where I demand that the stupid people here in the USA or anywhere can't post on USMB. First of all I am not a Mod. I have zero authority to DEMAND anything. Secondly I have great fun replying to threads like this. I think people like you and Rodless need to know how many Americans feel.

This is a country that values life like no other...that is of course until some bleeding hearts or lying politician is trying to get the kids of our country killed waiving the flag and hand on the bible DEMANDING we are weak or cowards if we don't get involved. Someone like that POS Dickless Cheney who stood to make BILLIONS if he could get us into Iraq and privatise much of the support systems with the no bid contracts going to HIS company.

Idiots like you Sally squeel like stuck pigs over the horror imposed by the monsters we create all over the world.

We set up obvious traps to fall into by installing queers aand women as ambassadors in places where they butcher homos regularly then we use the inevitable atrocities like political capitol. Just like in Iraq where the Bush appointed female ambasssador gave Suddam the go ahead to invade Kuaitt and immediately after we send troops and warships to stand in his way.

Reagan before Bush housed Marines in an unprotected barracks that waas an easy target to bomb with a truck full of explosives that drove unimpeded right into the lobby of the four story building in Lebonon.

This story of the poor Muslims WE must protect or the POOR Israelis WE must protect has worn itself WAY past out of reason and why WE as Americans have to care about. It is never ending. There is no end to the grief these peoploe are capable of imposing on themselves and anyone that gets involved with their "causes".

We or YOU cannot reason with a people that stones women and fags to death regularly for just being who they are and commits so called offenses that are not breaking laws that we here would prosecute.

Killing these monsters only creates more monsters out of their children. That is a fact. We don't have enough drones with bombs or missles to destroy them. That is a fact. They believe the same nonsense that we protect here in our country ...morons and monsters that are guided by fairy tales...and YOU and Rodless think I'm the crazy one???

The ONLY answer is to make religion illegal in any form in our government and not tolorate it in ANY government in ANY country. If these stupid people want to follow the myths of ancient megla maniacs make believe gods then they MUST do so privately. Too much death and brutality has resulted by allowing religions to rule populations.

Until the religious leaders concede and release societies from their grip they ALL must be destroyed from the top down...every last one of them...that includes Israel and Iran and every country under the thumb of religion.

We can't kill all the Muslims and Christians and Jews but we CAN eliminate the leaders.

Do you idiots even know that Suddam Hussein was ALL that stood between muslim terrorists and most of the Mid East and certainly OUR interests?? And for a chance to make money Dickhead Cheney killed him. Cheney has proven to be the most evil man in history with more deaths on his belt than Adolf Hitler.

Do you feel better now that you have vomited out so much in one post? Vomit in front of the UN the same way you have vomited here, showing that you really do not care about innocent people and the circumstances in which they are in now. Tell them that you have no interest in knowing that around 200,000 have been killed in the last three years, probably the same amount have been wounded, and there are over 2 million refugees. I wonder if you would have been vomiting out the same stuff about our helping free Europe from the Nazis.

If there are those of us who want to post about what is happening to people over there, we have the prerogative to post about it, especially on a Middle East forum. If you don't like what is being posted, nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing you to read it.

Religion.

Do you feel better now that you have vomited out so much in one post? Vomit in front of the UN the same way you have vomited here, showing that you really do not care about innocent people and the circumstances in which they are in now. Tell them that you have no interest in knowing that around 200,000 have been killed in the last three years, probably the same amount have been wounded, and there are over 2 million refugees. I wonder if you would have been vomiting out the same stuff about our helping free Europe from the Nazis.

If there are those of us who want to post about what is happening to people over there, we have the prerogative to post about it, especially on a Middle East forum. If you don't like what is being posted, nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing you to read it.

AND nobody is forcing you to read my posts.

The REAL problem you have with my "vomit" is that it is the truth. Your figures over the last two years are peanuts compared to the casualties from Iraq and Afghanistan. Afghanistan and Iraq had beaten themselves into a stalemate with TWO MILLION dead and untold numbers injured and displaced. What WE did there paled those figures. All for LIES. We don't get ANY oil from Iraq OR Iran yet Elliot Abrahms, one of the original members of the group pushing the project of the New American Century, bragged on the National TV talk shows that Iraqi oil would pay for our war to rid the Mid East of WMDs starting with Iraq.

These volunteers you cry for are fools. What did they hope to accomplish? What do you hope to accomplish? You people are like the morons that go to North Korea trying to preach Christianity then get caught. The very next thing you whiny Christians do is complain to the state department that the mean old North Koreans are holding you Christians against their will. I wish the Koreans would behead you and not waste any money feeding and housing you worthless Christians.

Now you come on USMB and expect sympathy. Surprise !!!!!

:lol:

First, if you want to preach others about it, you're going to have to learn how to spell it. It's called free SPEECH, not "speach".

Second, did you take your meds yet? Reason I ask is your mental condition seems to deteriorating. Does your health insurance cover insanity?

Oh !!!! Oh !!! look !!!! I miss spelled JUUUUUUU TOOOOOOO :lol:

I'm talking about MILLIONS getting murdered by our illegal interventions and the pathetic JOOOO whines about spelling. You assholes are a waste of oxygen.

Oh !!!! Oh !!! look !!!! I miss spelled JUUUUUUU TOOOOOOO :lol:

I'm talking about MILLIONS getting murdered by our illegal interventions and the pathetic JOOOO whines about spelling. You assholes are a waste of oxygen.

A Jew hating pig who whines about free speech, but can't even spell the word. Now that's fucking funny. Please continue. :lmao:

Poor deluded Silly-Sally is having a borderline meltdown......... :lol: :lol:

Of course you would be the one onboard with Human suffering on a large scale. So that is typical of self claimed Sunni representatives?

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that? You are sick bigot who is off his meds.

It would appear that in my long absence from this forum, some of the scum in my sig might have changed their IDs...did "Huggy" used to be Sunniman? And "montelacci" used to be pftinmore? Are there any other similar lowlifes trying to hide behind new IDs? And why does the forum allow that?

The ONLY answer is to make religion illegal in any form in our government and not tolorate it in ANY government in ANY country.

Great idea monkey....when do you plan on notifying the 57 muslim countries to get islam out of their constitutions?

I can see how this forum does really attract some of the dimmest people on the web; profound pearls of wisdom like this certainly affirm the talent level of the anti-america crowd here...

We don't get ANY oil from Iraq OR Iran yet Elliot Abrahms, one of the original members of the group pushing the project of the New American Century, bragged on the National TV talk shows that Iraqi oil would pay for our war to rid the Mid East of WMDs starting with Iraq.

First, the anri-war trash like you screeches: "no war for oil!", now you're complaining that the US ISN'T getting oil from iraq? Make up your mind, imbecile.

These volunteers you cry for are fools. What did they hope to accomplish?

You are embarrassingly stupid, there's just no other apt description. You are piling on aid workers who are bringing food, medicine and other humanitarian supplies to the millions of syrian refugees? You should be killed just for being stupid.

So tell us again, the humanitarian aid workers, and all those who were simply in Syria and Iraq to aid the victims of war, deserved to get beheaded like that? You are sick bigot who is off his meds.

It would appear that in my long absence from this forum, some of the scum in my sig might have changed their IDs...did "Huggy" used to be Sunniman? And "montelacci" used to be pftinmore? Are there any other similar lowlifes trying to hide behind new IDs? And why does the forum allow that?

There's a certain maximum IQ level (I believe in the low 50's) to make you eligible for being a terrorist loving Jew hater, that's why all the assholes you listed basically sound the same. You've heard one of them you've heard them all. They all sound mentally ill and repeat the same desperate garbage over and over.

Those of you that love Israel more than the USA obviously should just go there and stay.

That way you can live among a people that think they are special. Here you are not special. In fact many Americans find you to be arrogant vermin. In Israel the laws reinforce your silly contention that you are better than others on this planet. Here you are just parasites constantly attemping to get our government to subsidize your disgusting foreign policies.

I understand why you think you deserve special treatment. You are no different from ticks and fleas that assume they have the right to suck our blood.

Forum List

Back