Situation in Syria is "appalling," getting worse -U.N.

Those of you that love Israel more than the USA obviously should just go there and stay.

That way you can live among a people that think they are special. Here you are not special. In fact many Americans find you to be arrogant vermin. In Israel the laws reinforce your silly contention that you are better than others on this planet. Here you are just parasites constantly attemping to get our government to subsidize your disgusting foreign policies.

I understand why you think you deserve special treatment. You are no different from ticks and fleas that assume they have the right to suck our blood.

From the mentally ill trash silent on the supremacy laws of 500 million arab muslims, who are ethnically cleansing and slaughtering TODAY thousands of minorities and/or other muslims not extreme enough for them. How come no comment dogshit on the laws against jews even entering the country in syria, saudi arabia or iraq, or not being allowed to own land or work in most fields in many arab muslim countries? No comment on the expulsion/slaughter of christians across the mideast, the massive gulag of iran, the muslim-only roads in saudi arabia, the oppressive terrorism and violence of hezbollah against other lebanese, the barrel bombings, massacres and use of chemical weapons by assad in syria, etc.?

From turds like this all we hear is that the jews are trying to protect themselves, not a peep about the inhuman amounts of violence, terrorism and ethnic cleanings of the arab muslims. Garbage like this is simply not credible to anyone over the ager of 3. Go back to watching the Wiggles, dipshit.

What a moron.

I've already commented that I am in full favor of all the murder religions do to each other. Can't get enough!

PS... Your personal attacks have grown weak. Not feeling well ?

When you don't have your health what do you really have ?

:lol:

They eventually come out of the closet (so to speak), don't they? One thing we know fo sure -- there will be not even ten cents sent by Huggy to any relief organization to help all those in need residing in Iraq and Syria.

That's right Sally. I wouldn't waste 10 cents on a religious war. As hard as it is for you to understand there are no innocents in such a conflict. The children that survive grow up to hate the participants. The parents, if there are any that have absolutely no dog in the fight, that would keep their families in such a horrific situation are at fault for not doing whatever it took to get away from such a situation.

Sometimes people just die. It happens from many causes. Natural disasters, etc... Again..poor planing is usually the reason for most tragedy. Just being there is the cause for much of it. Like the people that died in the Tsunamis. Lesson...don't vacation in places with little or no emergency services. Don't have families in places with little or no emergency services.

Many if not most of the people that die in horrible circumstance like war and natural disaster go about their lives praying to make believe gods and profits. When their gods let them down idiots like you think we should pick up the slack. Nonsense! There OBVIOUSLY are no gods and these people are just plain stupid. We have morons like that here also that spout off about god and the mysterious ways. Well... we as a human society are better off without these dangerous beliefs AND the idiots that perpetuate these beliefs instead of acting and planning irresponsibly.

I am not letting these people down by not offering 10 cents. They have let themselves down by wasting time going to church and wasting their few resources on these charlatons. I will not subsidize stupidity.

I do help homeless people here in Seattle when I can. It's hard to find people that don't follow help with "God Bless". It makes me feel that I am wasting my time and sensitivites.

The sooner religions die out the better.. I mean that LITERALLY.

OK, we get you. You don't care about your fellow human beings. There could be millions of innocent people in that area who just want to live in peace, and you are not willing to help them. That's OK, Huggy, you are entitled to feel the way you do. By the way, can you tell us what religion Mao was? Did he go to church, a mosque, a temple, etc. that taught him to be a religious murderer?

Don't know...don't care. Sounds like the same situation as in Germany when there were millions of victims and nary a one that would give his or her life to take out the crazy leader. It's not THAT hard to make a rifle capable of killing at a mile. Getting that close isn't the hard part..it's having the guts to know you will probably get killed for your effort. Me? I'm a pilot. There isn't a man on this planet I couldn't get to if my heart so desired. Hell ....we have teenagers here in the U S that steal planes and fly them all over the place. Why don't you learn how to fly and go do something that makes a difference and save the lives of THOUSANDS ????

Oh, wonderful -- you are a pilot. My husband flies too, but probably has flown in more dangerous situations that you will ever have to -- like flying people out of Iran in the early 80's and get out members of our Consulate out of Erithea when they were in danger. Can anyone see the brave Huggy sneaking into Tehran with two other Americans to make arrangements with Iranians who wanted to leave? By the way, Huggy, my husband is retired Navy. Where did you see combat?

Colombia, The Carribean

Nice vacation spots, but have you had three tours in Vietnam as my husband had?

That's right Sally. I wouldn't waste 10 cents on a religious war. As hard as it is for you to understand there are no innocents in such a conflict. The children that survive grow up to hate the participants. The parents, if there are any that have absolutely no dog in the fight, that would keep their families in such a horrific situation are at fault for not doing whatever it took to get away from such a situation.

Sometimes people just die. It happens from many causes. Natural disasters, etc... Again..poor planing is usually the reason for most tragedy. Just being there is the cause for much of it. Like the people that died in the Tsunamis. Lesson...don't vacation in places with little or no emergency services. Don't have families in places with little or no emergency services.

Many if not most of the people that die in horrible circumstance like war and natural disaster go about their lives praying to make believe gods and profits. When their gods let them down idiots like you think we should pick up the slack. Nonsense! There OBVIOUSLY are no gods and these people are just plain stupid. We have morons like that here also that spout off about god and the mysterious ways. Well... we as a human society are better off without these dangerous beliefs AND the idiots that perpetuate these beliefs instead of acting and planning irresponsibly.

I am not letting these people down by not offering 10 cents. They have let themselves down by wasting time going to church and wasting their few resources on these charlatons. I will not subsidize stupidity.

I do help homeless people here in Seattle when I can. It's hard to find people that don't follow help with "God Bless". It makes me feel that I am wasting my time and sensitivites.

The sooner religions die out the better.. I mean that LITERALLY.

OK, we get you. You don't care about your fellow human beings. There could be millions of innocent people in that area who just want to live in peace, and you are not willing to help them. That's OK, Huggy, you are entitled to feel the way you do. By the way, can you tell us what religion Mao was? Did he go to church, a mosque, a temple, etc. that taught him to be a religious murderer?

Don't know...don't care. Sounds like the same situation as in Germany when there were millions of victims and nary a one that would give his or her life to take out the crazy leader. It's not THAT hard to make a rifle capable of killing at a mile. Getting that close isn't the hard part..it's having the guts to know you will probably get killed for your effort. Me? I'm a pilot. There isn't a man on this planet I couldn't get to if my heart so desired. Hell ....we have teenagers here in the U S that steal planes and fly them all over the place. Why don't you learn how to fly and go do something that makes a difference and save the lives of THOUSANDS ????

Oh, wonderful -- you are a pilot. My husband flies too, but probably has flown in more dangerous situations that you will ever have to -- like flying people out of Iran in the early 80's and get out members of our Consulate out of Erithea when they were in danger. Can anyone see the brave Huggy sneaking into Tehran with two other Americans to make arrangements with Iranians who wanted to leave? By the way, Huggy, my husband is retired Navy. Where did you see combat?

Colombia, The Carribean

"Vietnam travel
Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia's most compelling countries, and Travel Indochina's original vacation destination. It offers a fascinating blend of tradition and modernity, with vibrant cities, fascinating villages and a wide variety of landscapes to discover.
Traverse the lush waterways of the fertile Mekong Delta, enjoy a beach break in scenic Nha Trang, or soak up the country's heritage and culture in the central cities of Hue and Hoi An. See beautiful limestone karsts on a boat trip in stunning Halong Bay, or get to know Vietnam's colorful hilltribe people in mountainous Sapa in the far north.
Explore Hanoi's atmospheric Old Quarter with its French-colonial era buildings, fabulous local eateries and traditional merchants, and enjoy the international delights of pulsating Saigon. Fantastic food, friendly people, history, culture and an abundance of natural beauty make Vietnam an unforgettable vacation destination."

Vietnam Vacations and Travel Destinations Travel Indochina United States

Colombia, The Carribean

"Vietnam travel
Vietnam is one of Southeast Asia's most compelling countries, and Travel Indochina's original vacation destination. It offers a fascinating blend of tradition and modernity, with vibrant cities, fascinating villages and a wide variety of landscapes to discover.
Traverse the lush waterways of the fertile Mekong Delta, enjoy a beach break in scenic Nha Trang, or soak up the country's heritage and culture in the central cities of Hue and Hoi An. See beautiful limestone karsts on a boat trip in stunning Halong Bay, or get to know Vietnam's colorful hilltribe people in mountainous Sapa in the far north.
Explore Hanoi's atmospheric Old Quarter with its French-colonial era buildings, fabulous local eateries and traditional merchants, and enjoy the international delights of pulsating Saigon. Fantastic food, friendly people, history, culture and an abundance of natural beauty make Vietnam an unforgettable vacation destination."

Are you a travel agent in your spare time, Huggy? Perhaps years ago you were one of those people who would spit on the military as they came back from Vietnam. Times have changed in Vietnam now, and I assume you, as a travel agent getting free trips, have enjoyed vacationing there. By the way, next time you are there, stop off at one of the dairy farms that are using techniques the Israelis have taught them. You can also take a selfie of you hugging the nicest looking cow and post it here for us to see.

Colombia, The Carribean

"Vietnam travel

Are you a travel agent in your spare time, Huggy? Perhaps years ago you were one of those people who would spit on the military as they came back from Vietnam. Times have changed in Vietnam now, and I assume you, as a travel agent getting free trips, have enjoyed vacationing there. By the way, next time you are there, stop off at one of the dairy farms that are using techniques the Israelis have taught them. You can also take a selfie of you hugging the nicest looking cow and post it here for us to see.

No...I'm not a travel agent.

I posted the Viet Nam thing to make the point in a joking way that you indicated that Colombia and the Carribean are vacation destinations. They certainly were not hospitable where I flew. Your Navy husband probably took more flack and missle locks than I did but in the job I had getting shot at was comon. Most of the pilots doing my job in the late 70's and early 80's got killed or ended up in horrible prisons.

I'm not here to compare war stories though.... That was then and this is now.

Forum List

Back