Sister Sarah In The "Bulls-Eye"???

Frankly, has Obama ever had a real job other than feeding at the trough?
Yeah....whatta shame he doesn't have the same experiences, that Sister Sarah does....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqxC0w60Whk[/ame]

budance.gif

You supported Obama, and he had ZERO executive experience. :lol:
If, by executive experience, we're still talkin'-about driving a small-town (in Alaska) $20M into debt.....yeah, he doesn't have that experience.​

They built a sports stadium with the $20M. LOL
I guess you never heard-about the Grand Opening, right?? :rolleyes:

"According to Kilkenny and others in Wasilla as well as Juneau, Palin reduced progressive property taxes for businesses while mayor and increased a regressive sales tax which even hits necessities such as food. The tax cuts she promoted in her St. Paul speech actually benefited large corporate property owners far more than they benefited residents. Indeed, Kilkenny insists that many Wasilla home owners actually saw their tax bill skyrocket to make up for the shortfall. Two other Wasillian’s with whom I spoke said property taxes on their modest, three bedroom homes rose during the Palin regime.

To an outsider, it would seem hard to do, but an oil-rich town with zero debt on the day she was inaugurated mayor was left saddled with $22 million of debt by the time she moved away to become governor – especially since nothing was spent on things such as improving the city’s infrastructure or building a much-needed sewage treatment plant. So what did Mayor Palin spend the taxpayer’s money on, if not fixing streets and scrubbing sewage?

For starters, she remodeled her office. Several times over, as a matter of fact.

Then Palin spent $1 million on an unnecessary, new park that no one other than the contractors and Palin seemed to want. Next, Sarah doled out more than $15 million of taxpayer money for a sports complex that she shoved through even though the city did not own clear title to the land; now, seven years later, the matter is still in litigation and lawyer fees are said to be close to at least half of the original estimated price of the facility."

And Palin Obsession Sysndrom (POS) clamors on....
I wouldn't call it an obsession.

If the RNC ran car-shows, Sister Sarah would be there!!!

hiphop-car-models.jpg

(It isn't like she's hired for her brains.)​

Last edited:
fail s0n..........when you start epic gay threads like this, Im compelled..............
Gay??

I never said she was Gay.

It's more like....outta-step....with the Majority.​

"Forty-three percent of all registered voters polled described Palin as “out of step” with their views on the issues; 31 percent say she is in line with their beliefs.

The poll reached 802 voters split evenly across party lines in early November and has a margin of error of 3.5 percent.

The trust question showed a clear problem for Palin among women voters. Researchers asked, “Whom do you trust more to represent your views on women’s health issues For all women voters, the tally was 58 percent trusting Planned Parenthood, 22 percent trusting Palin. The trust gap was even starker among independent women: Only 12 percent of that crucial swing demographic trusted Palin more on women's health."

If, by executive experience, we're still talkin'-about driving a small-town (in Alaska) $20M into debt.....yeah, he doesn't have that experience.​
As I recall, he's never even had to make a payroll, has he?

Why the hell did you elect him? "It's time"? Was he all hopey and changey? You can't have thought he'd do a good job...because he had no experience to judge him by.

fail s0n..........when you start epic gay threads like this, Im compelled..............
Gay??

I never said she was Gay.

It's more like....outta-step....with the Majority.​

"Forty-three percent of all registered voters polled described Palin as “out of step” with their views on the issues; 31 percent say she is in line with their beliefs.

The poll reached 802 voters split evenly across party lines in early November and has a margin of error of 3.5 percent.

The trust question showed a clear problem for Palin among women voters. Researchers asked, “Whom do you trust more to represent your views on women’s health issues For all women voters, the tally was 58 percent trusting Planned Parenthood, 22 percent trusting Palin. The trust gap was even starker among independent women: Only 12 percent of that crucial swing demographic trusted Palin more on women's health."
"The survey, conducted for Planned Parenthood by Democratic pollster Hart Research Associates..."

Oh, yeah...THAT'S unbiased. :rofl:

Palin rejects Tea Party Nation idea of running for RNC chair Hot Air

"Didn’t really make sense for either side."

via CNN...

“I respect the desire to have someone in charge of the RNC who understands the wishes of the conservative grassroots and understands that power resides with the people and not the vested interests in D.C.,” Palin said in a statement provided to CNN. “However, the primary role of the RNC chair seems be that of fundraiser-in-chief, and there are others who would probably be much more comfortable asking people for money than I would be, and they would definitely enjoy it more.”…

Despite sporadic online chatter about drafting her for the job, the prospect of Palin serving as RNC chairman – with its day-to-day rigors of managing the committee’s 168 members – was never a workable one.

Though Palin has raised millions for her political action committee, most of it has come in through small donations via the internet. The job of the RNC’s next chairman, meanwhile, will be to spend countless hours on the phone raising money from the kind of high-dollar donors who stopped giving to the committee under the leadership of Michael Steele.

Well that's settled. :eusa_whistle:

She's a cheerleader and eye-candy for the old coots. Herr best attribute is that she makes the left go berserk.

Posted from 30,000 feet.

via CNN...

“I respect the desire to have someone in charge of the RNC who understands the wishes of the conservative grassroots and understands that power resides with the people and not the vested interests in D.C.,” Palin said in a statement provided to CNN. “However, the primary role of the RNC chair seems be that of fundraiser-in-chief, and there are others who would probably be much more comfortable asking people for money than I would be, and they would definitely enjoy it more.”…

Despite sporadic online chatter about drafting her for the job, the prospect of Palin serving as RNC chairman – with its day-to-day rigors of managing the committee’s 168 members – was never a workable one.

Though Palin has raised millions for her political action committee, most of it has come in through small donations via the internet. The job of the RNC’s next chairman, meanwhile, will be to spend countless hours on the phone raising money from the kind of high-dollar donors who stopped giving to the committee under the leadership of Michael Steele.

Yeah...the money was too good to give it up now.

Why the hell did you elect him? "It's time"? Was he all hopey and changey? You can't have thought he'd do a good job...because he had no experience to judge him by.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif

via CNN...

Yeah.....she wanted to spend more time with her family. :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif
Why, yes...you are running away from Obama's complete lack of executive experience.

Forum List

Back