Sister Sarah In The "Bulls-Eye"???

As I recall, he's never even had to make a payroll, has he?

Why the hell did you elect him? "It's time"? Was he all hopey and changey? You can't have thought he'd do a good job...because he had no experience to judge him by.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif
Why, yes...you are running away from Obama's complete lack of executive experience.

I have a copy of the Constitution here and am looking at Article II....not seeing any "executive experience" requirement.

As I recall, he's never even had to make a payroll, has he?

Why the hell did you elect him? "It's time"? Was he all hopey and changey? You can't have thought he'd do a good job...because he had no experience to judge him by.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw[/ame]

bush_dance6.gif
Why, yes...you are running away from Obama's complete lack of executive experience.
Imagine that. You don't (even) recognize Sister Sarah's road-trip anthem.

:rolleyes:

(What kinda 'Bagger ARE you??????? :eusa_eh: )​

Sarah Palin transformed Wasilla under her leadership and brought in prosperity. She had lots of accomplishments in Wasilla that has benefited the people ever since.

Mike Steele is the Republicans answer to TruthMatters.

If Palin had the job for 2010, Dems would have lost 100+ seats.

She's running for President in 2012, she will easily win the Republican nomination and she will crush whoever Soros runs against her on the Dem side.

You are, I just realized, not only emotionally bankrupt, but mentally damaged as well. Oh, my.

Mike Steele is the Republicans answer to TruthMatters.

If Palin had the job for 2010, Dems would have lost 100+ seats.

She's running for President in 2012, she will easily win the Republican nomination and she will crush whoever Soros runs against her on the Dem side.

You are, I just realized, not only emotionally bankrupt, but mentally damaged as well. Oh, my.

You realized that because I've been saying that about you for the last 2 days.

Amazing

But, Frank, no one believes you about anything, don't you know. You simply are here for grins and chuckles.

Jealously is such an ugly thing. I can't figure why the left is so jealous of Sarah Palin. Is it because she is attractive? Because she didn't abort her downs symptom baby? Because she didn't urge her teenage daughter to get an abortion? The left is so jealous of this lady they will say and do anything to put her down. To me she seems like a truly nice person with a life we all can admire. More power to you SARAH don't let all the jealous criticism get to you. So you misspoke and called no korea our friend, The pres obama thought we had 57 states. At least you misspoke without a teleprompter.We probably should call the lefty's the green party due to all the JEALOUSLY, THE GREEN MONSTER STRIKES AGAIN.

The left is no more jealous of Palin than your sheep above looks like a fish.

Such a silly rant, cutter. The Dems want the GOP to nominate Palin. Many are planning to crossover in primaries where they can to vote for her. They know Palin is the ticket to an Obama re-election.

Imagine that. You don't (even) recognize Sister Sarah's road-trip anthem.

(What kinda 'Bagger ARE you??????? :eusa_eh: )​
Sooo...you demand Palin should have executive experience...but you give Obama a pass for not having any.

Does that about cover it?
DEMAND she has executive-experience????? :eusa_eh:

C'mon.....you & I both know it's a little-late for her to pursue that career-track.

Jealously is such an ugly thing. I can't figure why the left is so jealous of Sarah Palin.
Jealous.....of a mindless-Bimbo who has serious-problems with staying-on-track???? :eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnUtmmb-yO8[/ame]

She's already a national-embarrassment (as a "politician").

Could anyone actually see her negotiating something like the START-treaty???

(Well.....except other clueless-'Baggers......)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48[/ame]

303.gif

Last edited:
See Palin as capable of negotiating a START treaty?

Fucking bimbo couldn't negotiate herself out of a child's playground!

Tell the truth, I think on the IQ scale, Miss Carolina may be a couple points ABOVE the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

Forum List

Back