Sirius Satellite Install Help

This is my radio, notice the buttons down in front of the LCD screen, those are the preset stations. Nice I just push those.

1G6DR57V880132752-9.jpg

the kiss theory always works best terry.
I don't know what the Kiss theory is. LOL

Man life time subscription now is very expensive. I don't pay the bills, the hub does but I think he paid only the 2 or 3 year contract. I only listen to the classic rock stations, and Foxnews, Sirius had the best rock stations, but I notice XM has the same now too. I listen to boneyard once in a blue moon. I never listen to Howard Stern, Oprah, or Comedy stations.

the kiss theory always works best terry.
I don't know what the Kiss theory is. LOL

Man life time subscription now is very expensive. I don't pay the bills, the hub does but I think he paid only the 2 or 3 year contract. I only listen to the classic rock stations, and Foxnews, Sirius had the best rock stations, but I notice XM has the same now too. I listen to boneyard once in a blue moon. I never listen to Howard Stern, Oprah, or Comedy stations.

kiss= Keep It Stupid Simple. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
That is certainly best for me!

I listen to howard, fox, willie's place, outlaw country, deadhead channel, cnn, roadhouse, springsteen channel.
My wife keeps hers on either coffee house or the new country channel

I like how willie's place broacasts concerts, mostly from willie's truck stop
I just love Mojo Nixon's show in the afternoon on outlaw, and howard, well howard is howard.............

I like clean lines, and simple so I guess that KISS theory is for me. I have a separate radio for my boombox. It works for me.

Forum List

Back