How to create liberalism

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Government is the antithesis of liberalism since the nature of government denies freedom so to create a state of liberalism in our society we must place 99% of the legal authority over our citizens in each state where a law that restricts the freedom of people in that state do not encroach on the freedoms of everyone in the entire country. Its a mechanism for creating a liberal society that works far better than centralization of authority in a single government.

BTW, I didn't mean liberal as in the fascist totalitarians that run around in the democratic party calling themselves liberal. I don't know what they are doing with our title...:confused:

city
county
state
nation
con-/federation of nations

I hereby apply your argument to every of these levels.

• Banned
☭proletarian☭;2039860 said:
city
county
state
nation
con-/federation of nations

I hereby apply your argument to every of these levels.

I agree. Cities and counties should be able to pass nullification laws.

Government is the antithesis of liberalism since the nature of government denies freedom so to create a state of liberalism in our society we must place 99% of the legal authority over our citizens in each state where a law that restricts the freedom of people in that state do not encroach on the freedoms of everyone in the entire country. Its a mechanism for creating a liberal society that works far better than centralization of authority in a single government.

BTW, I didn't mean liberal as in the fascist totalitarians that run around in the democratic party calling themselves liberal. I don't know what they are doing with our title...:confused:

You must be in favour of anarchism - which is fine by me. The Democratic Party isn't fascist or totalitarian though so you might need to re-think that.

Forum List

Back