Single moms are breeding criminals

Single moms are breeding criminals
Santorum: Single Moms Are "Breeding More Criminals" | Mother Jones

GAWD - this little scum just can't help himself. Never mind that this position is just plain stupid. He tells a couple of huge whoppers but that's par for the R's. But, notice that he actually blames women for stepping up, for taking responsibility for their children while the dead beat dads are celebrated in the repub congress.

What about the FATHERS of these children? Why don't the rw's or the pubs or the bags have anything to say about fathers?

Is it because, like Rush, they don't really understand that it takes two to make a pregnancy? Or is it because, like Rush, rw's believe children should go hungry?

Sanatorium the Peeping Tom needs to put the blame where it belongs and that is squarely on the men to dump the woman AND their children.

He, and we should be celebrating AND HELPING the courageous women who, against all odds, against every effort of the damn pubs to crush them, still stay with their kids, still struggle to put a roof over their heads and meals on the table.
Republicans want to go back to the 1950’s – when all this was still going on but you didn’t have to hear about it or think about it; everyone just tune into the next episode of Father Knows Best and pretend like everything’s alright.

Yeah.... MORALLY... they want to go back to the 50's.... Economically, they want to go back to the Robber Baron days of the turn of the 20th Century where people slaved for the wealthy and lived in Company Towns barely scraping by.

As far as Single moms go... The mistake is the assumption that these women had these kids in a vacuum. That there wasn't hopes and dreams of a life with a loving partner that ended in death, divorce or a breakup(if they weren't married when pregnancy occurred). The assumption is that the woman is a whore who can't keep her legs closed, the assumption is that the SPERM DONOR had no part in the act, or has any responsibility afterwards.

What the right does is take an EXTREME... and try to pass it off as mainstream. Like, for instance "Obama's gonna pay my gas bill".... or "the guy that wants to live life as a baby and demands his social security"..... or the current "single moms are sluts" campaign that seems to be taking place.

The fucking HILARIOUS thing is that the right accuses Obama of trying to divide America...

Only more proof of the right's adherence to the Saul Alinsky book "Rules for Radicals"... accuse your opposition of what yourself are doing.... right out of the handbook.

I'd be willing to be dollars to donuts that among the various BANKSTERS whose CRIMES (that were legal) destroyed our economy? very few who were raised by single moms.

The very idea that single moms raise more criminals than duel parents families does is probably specious.

It's a proven fact, moron. By definition, a legal activity is not a crime. 70% of the inmates in the state penitentiary are the children of "single moms."

Something must be wrong with the connection. Your link did not show up.

The stats for the 'fatherless generation'....

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Doesn't look good, does it?

Statistics « The Fatherless Generation

It's a proven fact, moron. By definition, a legal activity is not a crime. 70% of the inmates in the state penitentiary are the children of "single moms."

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Then stop blaming the MOTHERS.

Scapegoating is a very old tried and true political strategy.

Scapegoating the poor has been in the GOP playbook for a long time.

The GOP writes off the poor vote, and the black vote, and once they've done that, those groups become eligible to be targeted by the GOP to blame for the rest of society's ills.

People by nature are very receptive to the idea that what's wrong in their life, or in their country, must be someone else's fault. Politicians love to take advantage of that bit of our nature.

INteresting....why is it always the "father" not around. There are some single fathers with custody too.....are they breeding criminals with shitty lives also?

Men don't have babies, Shortbus. The stork doesn't bring babies, it takes specialized equipment that men don't have.

So men don't have babies at 16 to get an AFDC check and section 8 as a means of "independence," Shortbus.

Men who are single fathers do so out of responsibility, like Sunshine did - and as she illustrated, that makes ALL the difference in the world. People thrust into single parenthood don't choose it, I raised three girls by myself. I never planned to be a single dad, but was dedicated to the welfare of my children. Those who CHOOSE to be single parents are by definition not dedicated to the welfare of their by the fact that they would make a choice that goes against the interests of their child or children.

Not that you can grasp any of this, Shortbus - but for the lurkers.

I quick scanned this post and I can see another winner for the Rethugs.

Maybe the Teapartie will take it up.

"Stop all welfare funding to single women because they are breeding criminals."

That right there is a winner for sure. Rush will go at it full throat. FOX will post the facts and do little pieces on blacks in prison with single moms, to prove the point. Because all Rethugs know that only blacks are on welfare and that only black women have children out side of marriage. (except for my white trash nephew that has two children by two white women. One of which has four total children by four different men.) And welfare is definitely flowing to these white women. Get it stopped. These women could be raising future criminals.

Yep they can ride this issue all the way to the WH. Go for it please.

So you think we should encourage women to have illegitimate children? Is that really what you're saying?

Do you think we should call it genocide if abortion is readily available to poor black single women?

It's LYING. Not misrepresentation.

And it's done deliberately, for the express purpose of turning attention away from the real agenda...kill as many babies as possible.

I'm not 'blaming' the Mothers.... I'm blaming stupid politicians who encourage policies that damage our most vulnerable members of society. That's because I'm rational like that. I blame policy, not people.

So you think we should encourage women to have illegitimate children? Is that really what you're saying?

Actually.........no.

Women on welfare that have the first child should be aware that if they have the second or subsequent children, that their welfare, ADC etc would not be increased. Say no more to popping out children just to increase their income.

Men that father two children or more with different women and are not around to care for and raise them, would be snipped.

I would be much more radical about getting a handle on this than anything I have seen proposed by a repug.

Birth control for welfare moms would be mandatory. Abortions available.

Because this is a big problem for everything. Education, jobs, civil life in general.

And no one has an idea about what to do. Other than bitch about them.

And sometimes I think the Rethugs need poor people to continue as they are. They don't vote and they make a great target for Rethugs to point to and say; see what the Dems have done.

I'm beginning to suspect you keep calling me Shortbus because it is what you know....intimately.

Oh well, to each their own. Back to your little boxes, eh?

He calls you shortbus because you appear to be suffering from severe brain damage.

Yeah.... MORALLY... they want to go back to the 50's.... Economically, they want to go back to the Robber Baron days of the turn of the 20th Century where people slaved for the wealthy and lived in Company Towns barely scraping by.

The so-called "robber baron" era is a myth. Who did they rob?

As far as Single moms go... The mistake is the assumption that these women had these kids in a vacuum. That there wasn't hopes and dreams of a life with a loving partner that ended in death, divorce or a breakup(if they weren't married when pregnancy occurred). The assumption is that the woman is a whore who can't keep her legs closed, the assumption is that the SPERM DONOR had no part in the act, or has any responsibility afterwards.

No one made that mistake. The term "single mothers" is a euphemism sociologists use to refer to mothers who were never married. It doesn't refer to widows or divorced women. It's not an "assumption," that these women are stupid and irresponsible. Whether a sperm donor is required is beside the point. The women were 100% in control of whether they got pregnant and carried their child to term. Many of them do it intentionally because they want to qualify for a welfare check.

They are the ones to blame.

I'm beginning to suspect you keep calling me Shortbus because it is what you know....intimately.

Oh well, to each their own. Back to your little boxes, eh?

He calls you shortbus because you appear to be suffering from severe brain damage.

Ah....well, then. It is the Height of Irony to have someone like him and someone like you call someone else brain damaged.

It's akin to Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich lecturing others on marriage. :lol::lol::lol: and staying slim. :lol::lol::lol:

Damn those women for getting pregnant all by themselves. Damn them, I say!

He is speaking facts. You all want your sex fest and abortion freedom and birth control fine. You have it and still single mothers end up raising criminals.

We are no longer cave people. A moral code is necessary for a civilization to thrive.

Please explain to me what your moral code is, or what should exist in a moral code.
And let's not stop on just this one issue.

The so-called "robber baron" era is a myth. Who did they rob?

No one made that mistake. The term "single mothers" is a euphemism sociologists use to refer to mothers who were never married. It doesn't refer to widows or divorced women. It's not an "assumption," that these women are stupid and irresponsible. Whether a sperm donor is required is beside the point. The women were 100% in control of whether they got pregnant and carried their child to term. Many of them do it intentionally because they want to qualify for a welfare check.

More lies... more making the extreme into mainstream.... You gullible idiot... Rush and the boys say it... you swallow it whole and never question their "genius". You don't have a "critical thinking" bone in your body, do you?

Damn those women for getting pregnant all by themselves. Damn them, I say!

The fact remains that they are 100% in control of whether they get pregnant. Only someone who rode the shortbus to school wouldn't understand that.

And men aren't? They aren't in control of their urges and desires? God gave us those urges and desires.... both men AND women. Like I said... you think this all happens in a vacuum or a fucking laboratory where all things are equal and constant.

I'd be willing to bet my next fucking paycheck that you talked some woman at some point in your life into having sex with you....I'd be willing to bet if one were to examine your life and those of your fellow "moral" Conservatives... You've fucked your way to the present... married or not. You reek of hypocrisy and judgmentalism.... You are what is wrong with the world.

Forum List

Back