Singer 'Morrissey' Blasts Immigrants

We should rename Britain 'Misfitland' why are there so many fucking people in the world that risk life and fucking limb to get here with their families then their fucking idiot offspring decide they are soldiers of fucking pig eating Islam? Throw the fuckers out, every last fucking one of them, back to their roots and we'll start all over again.

The pop singer Morrissey claims he can no longer live in a Britain he believes lost to an "immigration explosion".

The former frontman of the Smiths, who is now based in Rome, claimed England was just 'a memory now'.

The 48-year-old added: "Other countries have held on to their basic identity yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.

The pop singer Morrissey claims he can no longer live in a Britain he believes lost to an "immigration explosion".

The former frontman of the Smiths, who is now based in Rome, claimed England was just 'a memory now'.

The 48-year-old added: "Other countries have held on to their basic identity yet it seems to me that England was thrown away.

It's a fact, where are the Englishmen and women? living in fucking Spain or France or Cyprus no doubt.I will join them eventually unless things change.

Morrisey is such a pretentious tool.

I wonder if any Romans get the irony of complaining bout immigrations via emigration.

I think England is glad to be rid of him. Maybe he should move to China: his kind are highly regarded there . . . at least among the elite, anyway.

Losing their religion and identity. The Netherlands went through this and now the Dutch have forgotten or hardly know their past.
Fascinating. You make the assertion on the basis of what evidence, exactly? Most Dutch I've ever known have a far better sense of history than you seem to. You should get out of the trailer park now and then, Bubba.

Fascinating. You make the assertion on the basis of what evidence, exactly? Most Dutch I've ever known have a far better sense of history than you seem to. You should get out of the trailer park now and then, Bubba.

Gee, guy, maybe it's got something to do with Muslims doing bike-by killings of Dutch artists for slighting Mohammad. You know, stuff like that.

The Netherlands have a population of 16 million, 1 million of them muslim. They have a huge influence on the country and are very intolerant of the Dutch. Over the years, the Dutch have appeased the muslims and it has brought misery.

Forum List

Back