Singer Blames "Slavery" As Reason For Failure To Pay Taxes

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Barry goes to Mexico and blames America for Mexico's gun violence, conveniently forgetting he ordered that at least some 2700 heavy firearms be allowed to slip into Mexico. Then he blames America for the rest of Mexico's problems as well, while offering them food stamps and other bennies if they slip across the border to be able to vote for him. When he gets back home, despite his being in office for some 52 months now, he's still blaming George W Bush for the nation's problems.
Then there's Jeremiah Wright, who after the Twin Towers 9/11 claimed that "America's chickens were now coming home to roost". Now here's this singer who's blaming American Slavery as the reason she didn't pay her taxes when she was bringin' millions in. Maybe it is a racial thing, blamin the other guy for your failures. Hell, when you relentlessly shoot, stab, strangle, or bludgeon to death your neighbors because they're getting too good grades in school or generally acting "Too white!" that's bound to impede your groups over all social performance.

Then again, mebbe she just got carried away with the whole "He's gonna pay for my groceries" euphoria in 2008.

Leftist Singer Lauryn Hill Blames Slavery After Being Sentenced To Federal Prison For Tax Evasion? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
I wasn't sure what to think of her or this situation she found herself in....UNTIL NOW.

I come away from this with two things now.

Fuck her and abolish the income tax for a national sales tax.

I read something on this earlier.. I don't think she blamed slavery... but I believe she did blame 'not signing up for this system'... look, I may not agree with how taxation is done in an unequal manner for citizens in this country.. but I don't go breaking the law and not paying

The economic system "imposed" on the whiny bitch has made her very rich.

Uh oh, someone said slavery. Wheres Matthew and Katz? We need all hands on deck for "Operation Feign Outrage"

Barry goes to Mexico and blames America for Mexico's gun violence, conveniently forgetting he ordered that at least some 2700 heavy firearms be allowed to slip into Mexico. Then he blames America for the rest of Mexico's problems as well, while offering them food stamps and other bennies if they slip across the border to be able to vote for him. When he gets back home, despite his being in office for some 52 months now, he's still blaming George W Bush for the nation's problems.
Then there's Jeremiah Wright, who after the Twin Towers 9/11 claimed that "America's chickens were now coming home to roost". Now here's this singer who's blaming American Slavery as the reason she didn't pay her taxes when she was bringin' millions in. Maybe it is a racial thing, blamin the other guy for your failures. Hell, when you relentlessly shoot, stab, strangle, or bludgeon to death your neighbors because they're getting too good grades in school or generally acting "Too white!" that's bound to impede your groups over all social performance.

Then again, mebbe she just got carried away with the whole "He's gonna pay for my groceries" euphoria in 2008.

Leftist Singer Lauryn Hill Blames Slavery After Being Sentenced To Federal Prison For Tax Evasion? | Weasel Zippers
She's as much of an idiot as those who complain about our government's "tyranny" and that our President is a "dictator".

Forum List

Back