Illegal Alien Falls to Death From Border Fence, Democrat N.M. Gov Blames America

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

by Jenn Carter

New Mexico's new Democrat governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham is certainly making a name for herself after just 5 months in office -- if being an open-borders clown with tanking approval ratings is what she's after.

First, after President Trump deployed National Guard troops to the Mexican border to deal with a huge increase in illegal entries in January, she ordered them removed, calling it an "act of resistance":

Lujan Grisham withdrew 118 National Guard troops from the state’s southern boundary.

She said she did it to counter what she called Trump’s “charade of border fear-mongering,” and as a “protest” against Trump’s move to ban “transgendered” troops from the U.S. military.

Then, after drug smuggling increased by a staggering 1,700%in the 3 months thereafter -- leaving New Mexicans furious -- a stunned Grisham did a 180 -- begging Trump to send additional border personnel:

Lujan Grisham asked DHS to increase government personnel at the border and requested reimbursement for humanitarian assistance, among other resources.

“She declares there’s no crisis. She removes the National Guard, and now she’s there asking for money,” New Mexico GOP Chairman Steve Pearce mocked.

Now comes word that a Mexican national who climbed an 18-foot border fence fell off and died on the U.S. side.

And the leftist Governor is using the incident to be-clown herself once again -- blaming the U.S. government -- not the Mexican government or even the illegal alien himself -- for the death!

"We need more resources to protect us, and protect everyone else, and it's a clear -- once again -- failure of the Federal government."

WATCH:

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ..

Now comes word that a Mexican national who climbed an 18-foot border fence fell off and died on the U.S. side.

Works as designed....Thank you President Trump....hurry, build more wall!!!!!

[QUOTE="The Purge, post: 22461667, member: 71179"
Illegal Alien Falls to Death From Border Fence, Democrat N.M. Gov Blames America
[/QUOTE]

Gee, I was hoping you could tell me they were pushed over the top screaming.

A). Let's install those death spikes in the ground on our side like the Vietcong used to make, so when you drop over and land, you are skewered like a fish.

B). Take that sorry ass excuse for an American Lujan-Grisham who has a suspiciously latino sounding name, rip up her passport and throw her ass over in Mexico with orders she be shot on sight if seen on US soil again.

Take that sorry ass excuse for an American Lujan-Grisham who has a suspiciously latino sounding name, rip up her passport and throw her ass over in Mexico with orders she be shot on sight if seen on US soil again.

Let me get this straight?

You want to take the Governor of New Mexico (who was born in America) and deport her and have her murdered - all without trial?

You are one, sick fuck alright.

And why do you believe she deserves to be brutally murdered? Your intense hatred of women? Your racism? Xenophobia?

Last edited:
I thought for sure that the Right claimed that a fence could not be climbed, or breached, which is why the wall must be built. I guess that next time somebody climbs over the wall that can't be scaled, he may bring a rope ladder to get on the other side.

Take that sorry ass excuse for an American Lujan-Grisham who has a suspiciously latino sounding name, rip up her passport and throw her ass over in Mexico with orders she be shot on sight if seen on US soil again.
Let me get this straight? You want to take the Governor of New Mexico (who was born in America) and deport her and have her murdered - all without trial?

LEARN TO READ, IDIOT. I NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT MURDERING HER, just deporting her Latino promoting ass for being a state governor of all things and putting the interests of foreigners and a foreign country ahead of her own.

THAT'S A VIOLATION OF HER OATH OF OFFICE you stupid bastard, and trying to blame us because some POS tried to illegally break into our country disqualifies her from holding office or even keeping her seditious ass around. It makes her acting in the interests of a foreign entity rather than her own. That's TREASON, fool. Like you, we are better off without her.

And as soon as we make it a capital crime and get serious about our border instead of handing out candy and invites, the sooner these people wioll stop coming in. Me, if I lived in that state, I'd want the bitch impeached.

Let me get this straight? You want to take the Governor of New Mexico (who was born in America) and deport her and have her murdered - all without trial?

LEARN TO READ, IDIOT. I NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT MURDERING HER, just deporting her Latino promoting ass for being a state governor of all things and putting the interests of foreigners and a foreign country ahead of her own.

THAT'S A VIOLATION OF HER OATH OF OFFICE you stupid bastard, and trying to blame us because some POS tried to illegally break into our country disqualifies her from holding office or even keeping her seditious ass around. It makes her acting in the interests of a foreign entity rather than her own. That's TREASON, fool. Like you, we are better off without her.

And as soon as we make it a capital crime and get serious about our border instead of handing out candy and invites, the sooner these people wioll stop coming in. Me, if I lived in that state, I'd want the bitch impeached.

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are saying that she is to be murdered if she ever sets foot in her own country...that is murder...you demented idiot. You expect her to stay away from her home country - especially when you threw her out of it with no passport and (I assume) no money?

You are sick.

Now show us all what actual law(s) she has broken?

Show us all how she has broken the law of treason?

NOT your sick, stupid, childish explanation...show us the EXACT LAWS SHE HAS BROKEN?

Or your words - as usual - mean NOTHING.

Last edited:

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are saying that she is to be murdered if she ever sets foot in her own country...that is murder...you demented idiot. You expect her to stay away from her home country - especially when you threw her out of it with no passport and (I assume) no money?

You are sick.

NOT your sick, stupid, childish explanation...show us the EXACT LAWS SHE HAS BROKEN?

Don't take him seriously. He is just another RW loon who wants the death penalty without trial for people committing a misdemeanor. Most of the RW get their inspiration for solutions from North Korea.

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are sick.

Don't take him seriously. He is just another RW loon who wants the death penalty without trial for people committing a misdemeanor. Most of the RW get their inspiration for solutions from North Korea.

Thanks for the advice.

I try to take everyone seriously until they prove to be not worthy of doing so (it's both a plus and a minus of mine, I think).

This guy is rapidly turning out to be exactly as you say.

Cheers.

I thought for sure that the Right claimed that a fence could not be climbed, or breached, which is why the wall must be built. I guess that next time somebody climbs over the wall that can't be scaled, he may bring a rope ladder to get on the other side.
No, they died-which is an effective deterrent.

I try to take everyone seriously until they prove to be not worthy of doing so

You two clowns agreeing on what to take seriously is like watching Moe and Larry agreeing on whether to put natural gas or hydrogen into the birthday cake to inflate it up to make 8 pieces!

One can only sit back in awe and wonder at the amazement. :lmao:

You two clowns agreeing on what to take seriously is like watching Moe and Larry agreeing on whether to put natural gas or hydrogen into the birthday cake to inflate it up to make 8 pieces!

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are sick.

Shhh, the Trumpsters are trying to keep that a secret...

A). Let's install those death spikes in the ground on our side like the Vietcong used to make, so when you drop over and land, you are skewered like a fish.

B). Take that sorry ass excuse for an American Lujan-Grisham who has a suspiciously latino sounding name, rip up her passport and throw her ass over in Mexico with orders she be shot on sight if seen on US soil again.[/QUOTE]
Yes still have leg wounds from one

B). Take that sorry ass excuse for an American Lujan-Grisham who has a suspiciously latino sounding name, rip up her passport and throw her ass over in Mexico with orders she be shot on sight if seen on US soil again.
Yes still have leg wounds from one [/QUOTE]

Looking for a new outlet for your hate, now that the KKK is no longer viable down home?

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are sick.

Poor triggered TDS snowflake having another meltdown! :auiqs.jpg:

Fuck - are you a maggot.

You are sick.

Poor triggered TDS snowflake having another meltdown! :auiqs.jpg:

What a lame way to cover up your failure.

EXACTLY as I thought...nothing.

You cannot provide the laws so your words mean nothing.

So let's summarize about you:

- you think women are biologically inferior to men - mentally and physically.
- you still think WW2 battleships are in the US Navy (they have not been since 1992).
- you want America to start a war with China over the tiny Spratly Islands.
- you called McCain a coward...yet you never had the guts to sign up for military service - you cowardly maggot.
- you want to see innocent, American-born politicians deported and then murdered when they return home.

YOU SIR ARE A STUPID, IGNORANT, RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, USELESS PIECE OF HUMAN FILTH. YOU HAVE NO REDEEMING VIRTUES AT ALL.

No wonder you are so incredibly angry...you are alone and old and miserable. So you come here and scream at the world.

I sincerely hope you are senile. Because if this is the way you always were - you must have been despised by many. And truly loved by no one who was not insane and/or genetically predisposed to do so.

-------------------------------------- i guess that some may climb and some may die VS ,

Let me get this straight?

You want to take the Governor of New Mexico (who was born in America) and deport her and have her murdered - all without trial?

You are one, sick fuck alright.

And why do you believe she deserves to be brutally murdered? Your intense hatred of women? Your racism? Xenophobia?

She's obviously the product of a botched abortion. The one that got away.

Though not without some brain damage......

So what do YOU call an elected official that takes the side of the enemy and helps them break our laws?

Forum List

Back