Sinéad O’Connor, acclaimed Irish singer, dead at 56

muhammad fucked that mind real good
She was about as much of a Muslim as I am.
In the documentary she cussed like a sailor, smoked pot like a chimney and belonged to no actual Muslim church. Just wore the outfit and proclaimed herself one.
Keep in mind, in the past 20 years she belonged to at least 3 different faiths and was even an ordained priest in some obscure religion.

She was about as much of a Muslim as I am.
In the documentary she cussed like a sailor, smoked pot like a chimney and belonged to no actual Muslim church. Just wore the outfit and proclaimed herself one.
Keep in mind, in the past 20 years she belonged to at least 3 different faiths and was even an ordained priest in some obscure religion.
She was a nut job.

IMG_2548.jpeg

Sinéad O’Connor with Native American singer Pura Fe​

I know nothing about her family obviously, but for this family to now be so visible and "so stricken with grief" - why was the woman so consistently alone... all the time? Where were they when she was alive?
Now it may be that she was so difficult to be with due to the array of mental issues she had, and perhaps was at times downright mean to people.. I have no idea.
But seeing that she apparently made numerous videos the past year crying and pleading... was Dr. Phil the only person who did something?

Leftwing claptrap revisionist history.

I lived through this.

O'Conner was vehemently pro-abortion, had had two abortions and led pro-abortion marches.

Abortion was completely illegal in Ireland, mostly due to the influence of Catholics and the Catholic Church.

Try an article actually written in 1992...

"O'Connor has been critical of the Roman Catholic Church's stand on abortion and led a pro-choice march through her native Dublin earlier this year."

She was abused by her mother...according to her...not the Catholic Church.
Yeah, it’s dismaying that the catholic church covered up 10’s of thousands of sex abuse within the church.

Forum List

Back