Since We Know That Everyone Here Loves to Hear President Trump Speak........

Congratulations, you found a typo! At least, you have the sense not to dispute the truth of the post itself.

I have the sense to not dispute much of anything at all with blithering ass pimples such as yourself.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you between your glazed eyeballs, Miss Muffy.

I have the sense to not dispute much of anything at all with blithering ass pimples such as yourself.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you between your glazed eyeballs, Miss Muffy.
Wow what a comeback! Can’t dispute the message, attack the messenger.

Trump is on fire and the crowd is going wild. Here's a screen shot of the auditorium, as it was filling up. There is also a large crowd outside.

Can you imagine Joe Biden bringing in this many people? I can't.

crowd.jpg

Trump is on fire and the crowd is going wild. Here's a screen shot of the auditorium, as it was filling up. There is also a large crowd outside.

Can you imagine Joe Biden bringing in this many people? I can't.

View attachment 893994

Yeah, but to give credit where credit is due- he did bring in a crowd of six once. Course, they were just getting in out of bad weather, but still...

Apparently, 5th grade is your highest level of achievement based on the quality of your posts.

Hey asshole! This thread is about Trump's rally in Las Vegas. If you're not watching it and don't have anything to contribute to the thread, just go away. Nobody wants you here, ok?

Hey asshole! This thread is about Trump's rally in Las Vegas. If you're not watching it and don't have anything to contribute to the thread, just go away. Nobody wants you here, ok?
Hey moron, read through the thread, and you will find I was merely responding to posts aimed at me.

Yeah, they're fun to kick around and I don't know how long it's going to take to get them to grasp "Please stay on topic".

Not their fault that they never made it past about seven year old cognitive ability.

Forum List

Back