My predictions come true

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I said last year that global cooling would lead to famine. Now, in the fertile territories of the Russian Federation, the temperature is almost winter, despite the sunny weather. The water has not warmed up at all, swimming is impossible, during the day the temperature is 2 times lower than normal, at night it reaches 2-3 degrees Celsius. If the temperature drops by another 3-4 degrees, the crops will freeze and there will be famine.

This is due to the lack of carbon in the atmosphere. There can be no other options, because the sun is very active.

There has never been such an anomaly.

How are things in the USA?

• Banned
In Ukraine, when the Armed Forces of Ukraine attack, armored vehicles get stuck in the mud. Ukraine is a southern hot steppe country. The earth is still not dry.

• Banned
Last year, when I made these forecasts, there was no such catastrophe. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly.
I thought that this was happening gradually, since 2009, and around 19-20, two summers were hot, there were record grain harvests. then everything changed dramatically.

I said last year that global cooling would lead to famine. Now, in the fertile territories of the Russian Federation, the temperature is almost winter, despite the sunny weather. The water has not warmed up at all, swimming is impossible, during the day the temperature is 2 times lower than normal, at night it reaches 2-3 degrees Celsius. If the temperature drops by another 3-4 degrees, the crops will freeze and there will be famine.

This is due to the lack of carbon in the atmosphere. There can be no other options, because the sun is very active.

There has never been such an anomaly.

How are things in the USA?

Weather here is lovely. My garden is growing quite well.

We need to carry out ground-based nuclear explosions, otherwise we are finished

The cooling trend has become an avalanche.

No, we do not. The amount of nuclear explosions necessary to raise the Earth's temperature would be catastrophic.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
  • Banned
I remember last year Moscow agricultural firms transported grain with heavy security, as if it were gold, they probably knew that there would be a crop failure.
They accompanied each truck with an additional vehicle with armed guards. This has never happened before.

Last year, when I made these forecasts, there was no such catastrophe. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly.
I thought that this was happening gradually, since 2009, and around 19-20, two summers were hot, there were record grain harvests. then everything changed dramatically.
Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University in the UK gave an explanation based on detailed research for this in 2017 and predicted these types of climate changes -- and starting "Now" .
Her work blows Warming Theory into pieces .

BTW
Your so called prediction comes several years later and based on Valentina's work I have been publicly extolling her findings for around five years.But I give her full credit .

Last edited:
  • Banned
The guards were paid several thousand for a trip of several kilometers, which is good money for Russia, and they guarded the fields around the clock, paid 4 thousand per night, just for the guards to just sit in the car.

None of the townsfolk would steal grain, this is very strange.

Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University in the UK gave an explanation based on detailed research for this in 2017 and predicted these types of climate changes -- and starting "Now" .
Her work blows Warming Theory into pieces .

There was no warming at all, this is pure fraud.

We need to carry out ground-based nuclear explosions, otherwise we are finished

The cooling trend has become an avalanche.
Perhaps Putin will decide to use tactical nukes to win in Ukraine. someone will make a mistake and then we will end up in a full out nuclear war.

You might get your wish for ground based nuclear explosions. Plenty of them.

There was no warming at all, this is pure fraud.
Evident that you are unaware of the research and simply regurgitate before thinking .
You are a fraudster with a mini messianic complex .
Good at copy and paste , but not a thinker .

Perhaps Putin will decide to use tactical nukes to win in Ukraine. someone will make a mistake and then we will end up in a full out nuclear war.

You might get your wish for ground based nuclear explosions. Plenty of them.
We are talking about peaceful nuclear explosions. Are you a clown?

Evident that you are unaware of the research and simply regurgitate before thinking .
You are a fraudster with a mini messianic complex .
Good at copy and paste , but not a thinker .
Lies. Nobody saw any "warming". Nobody cares what the scammers write in their papers.

We are talking about peaceful nuclear explosions. Are you a clown?
I don’t like PEACEFUL nuclear explosions any more than I like military nuclear explosions.

I was a young child when our scientists were acting like teenagers with fire crackers setting off peaceful nuclear explosions all over the place. I may have been exposed to a high dose of radiation because of this.

1686564017704.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I don’t like PEACEFUL nuclear explosions any more than I like military nuclear explosions.

I was a young child when our scientists were acting like teenagers with fire crackers setting off peaceful nuclear explosions all over the place. I may have been exposed to a high dose of radiation because of this.
you're just a brainwashed autist. No one has ever been harmed by a nuclear test, unless a nuclear warhead went off in their ass.
Nevada is America's golden state.

But even if it was harmful, there is still no choice, you will freeze or die of hunger.

No, we do not. The amount of nuclear explosions necessary to raise the Earth's temperature would be catastrophic.
The right (before trump) always blew everything up, it didn’t take so much. Before Kennedy, ground tests were carried out in the USA and the USSR, no one cared about "harm", there was none. There were grain fields and pastures nearby. They ate bread and no one complained about "radioactivity"

Reagan blew up the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, there were almost no personnel at that moment, it was a planned action. I often visited those places near Chernobyl, everything is in order there, no one was really hurt. Only on paper and in newspaper ducks.

Down the Dnieper there are beaches everywhere, and the water flowed into the resort areas of the Black Sea coast. There were no restrictions on swimming in "radioactive" water.

No one knows a single person who knows someone who "got sick" from nuclear radiation. Exactly the same radiation comes from electric arc welding, and even from ordinary incandescent bulbs. This is ordinary sunlight with an ultraviolet spectrum.

Car tires and red brick buildings are even more radioactive than the buildings at the epicenter of the explosion.

Forum List

Back