simple question for the WTC collapse

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

Summarizing where Eots stands with his "conspiracy theory" since he has failed to answer these questions, deal with the issues or flat out believes arrant nonsense;

1. The FBI abandoned standard operating procedures and not a single one of the 7,000 special agents has blown the whistle.

2. Boeing 767's are incapable of flying at 400+ mph into buildings even though the math doesn't lie.

3. Damaged steel structures that have been, twisted, heated and distorted are somehow capable of sustaining the weight of the wreckage from 140 ton aircraft even after 2 buildings actually collapsed under these circumstances.

4. Heating steel under extreme loads does not cause it to bend, buckle, shear or break.

5. It was possible for the people planting the imaginary "thermite" charges to know beforehand exactly which floors where going to be hit by the planes.

6. It was possible for untrained terrorists with a mere handful of hours in a simulator to actually hit those exact floors without any point of reference.

7. That "thermite" was used even though there is no actual physical or residual evidence.

8. That the people planting the "thermite" were able to do so under the noses of one of the most security aware buildings in NYC.

9. That the top floors "vaporized" and played no role in the destruction of the lower floors.

10. That notoriously unreliable "eye witnesses" are believable but the FBI and NIST are "lying".

11. That whomever was behind the destruction of the towers did so without any clear motivation but that they were willing to pay out huge sums of money to keep everyone quite afterwards.

12. That the conspiracy must involve all kinds of highly trained experts but that not one of them is willing to come forward and blow the whistle in exchange for immunity for their part in the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

Above all Eots believes that it is possible to commit a crime of this magnitude and get away with it even though there is no motive for anyone other than the terrorists for doing this.

I know for a fact that a house fire can exceed 1600 degrees. My brothers house burnt a couple years ago. He had a large set of Blue Pyrex cookware in kitchen cabinets, shelves, on stove top & inside oven. The softening temperature of Pyrex cookware is 1510 degrees. All of his melted away, some ran down concrete foundation & out the stove. That means it went beyond the 1510 degree softening temp.

what more evidence do we need ..fuck science ..we have your pyrex story..most house or office fire do not exceed 900-1000 degrees under ideal circumstances it might reach 1400 no way it will exceed 1500 ..but the fires in the towers and wtc 7 did not a normal office fire temperatures appear to be anything beyond.

This is the kitchen area of the fire that melted Pyrex baking dishes.
9645222690_6bea079ae5_o.jpg

These are some of the blue Pyrex baking dishes that melted & ran like water.
il_570xN.484943256_3h3o.jpg

I know for a fact that a house fire can exceed 1600 degrees. My brothers house burnt a couple years ago. He had a large set of Blue Pyrex cookware in kitchen cabinets, shelves, on stove top & inside oven. The softening temperature of Pyrex cookware is 1510 degrees. All of his melted away, some ran down concrete foundation & out the stove. That means it went beyond the 1510 degree softening temp.

what more evidence do we need ..fuck science ..we have your pyrex story..most house or office fire do not exceed 900-1000 degrees under ideal circumstances it might reach 1400 no way it will exceed 1500 ..but the fires in the towers and wtc 7 did not a normal office fire temperatures appear to be anything beyond.

I hope that your brother was insured and no one was hurt. As far as fires are concerned what most people don't realize is the role played by air flow and how that can significantly increase the temperatures. In the old coal fired furnaces they used forced air induction to increase the temperatures and thus be able to melt steel. The fires in the WTC towers had the benefit of a 1000' "chimney" effect of air. (Hot air rises drawing in air from below, this results in a a convection flow that will cause the fires to burn hotter than normal.) Exactly how much hotter is unknown but heat causes steel to expand and soften. Under normal circumstances that would not be a problem. However when the infrastructure has already been compromised and was then under significantly higher stress loads it failed.

go back and read...Gamolon posted a a video of Verinage technique and asked What demolished the building. so I explained the process...pre-cuts, hydraulics and gravity...but I guess its much easier for you all to debate an issue if you get to make up what the other is saying

You explained nothing moron.

Let's recap, yet again, so you can figure this out.

You, TakeAStepBack, and others seem to think you understand the laws of physics and that they were violated on 9/11. Hence, TakeAStepBack makes this idiotic post:
Kinetic energy can't be used for two separate works. So it either expelled that energy as it sheered off (meaning that the total mass of the upper section became smaller, along with its potential/kinetic energy along the way), or it used it to pulverize the section below it. One or the other, not both. You would need an energy input for that to occur and we dont have one. Unless you know something we dont.

So, according to the above statement, an "upper section" has to use it's kinetic energy to EITHER destroy itself OR destroy the lower section, not BOTH.

Are you with me so far asshole?

Now, I posted this video...

...and told you to go to the 3:22 time stamp. At this part of the video I posted above (NOT the 55 second video I referenced ONCE. The fact that THAT video only went to 55 seconds meaning you couldn't even GO to 3:22 is a testament to your stupidity), they removed the middle two floors to release the UPPER three floors to descend upon the lower section.

This screenshot...

...was taken from the video above when you started going off the deep end and couldn't follow what the hell we were talking about. It shows three floors (count them, 1, 2, 3. Marked by the red numbers) starting their descent downward toward the lower section after the two floors below are pulled by cables.

Am I going to fast for you or should I wait until you?

Now. if you watch the rest of the video I posted above starting at 3:22, you will see the upper section descend upon the lower section. The upper section becomes debris as it descends. When the collapse of this particular building completes, the entire section is DEBRIS.

So, I am asking you and any other truther who believes or thinks they understand the laws of physics to explain to me that if TakeAStepBack's explanation quotes above of how he "thinks" the laws of physics work is correct, what demolished the lower of the building at 3:22 in the video above?

According to TakeAStepBack, the kinetic energy of the upper section was used up to destroy itself and there was none left to demolish the lower section.

So my question to you is, how the fuck was the lower section demolished if TakeAStepBack's supposed "understanding" regarding the laws of physics quoted above is correct?

Please explain the deceleration of the roof line of the WTC tower as the upper section descended. What caused that?

Where are the ejected beams and columns that were supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph HORIZONTALLY due to the explosives going off in the building. These screenshots are from 2 and 3 seconds AFTER the antenna starts to descend meaning the explosives went off already. Funny, no ejected beams or columns show up. Where are they? They should have been WELL outside the perimeter footprint right?

I would suggest the tower design tapers from top to bottom therefore requiring less destructive force and less explosives or incendiaries to cause collapse of the top section than the middle or the bottom..

Are you really THAT stupid? That I have to explain this to you yet again?

It makes no difference whether the lower section of the building was steel framed or made of wood. It doesn't matter if the building was weakened.

The bottom line is that, according to TakeAStepBack, the upper section either expends it's kinetic energy in ONE of TWO ways.

1. The upper section either used up it's energy to destroy itself.

or

2. The upper section used it's energy to destroy the lower section below.

So I will ask you again. The verinage video I keep referencing shows the upper three floors becoming debris. What destroys the lower section? Supposedly the kinetic energy was used to destroy itself. What was left for the lower section?

Why can't you answer this honestly?

I think we ALL know why...

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember right Eots mentioned that the beams near the base of the towers had to be about 4 inches thick.... That's an awful lot of thermite to burn through that much steel without anyone noticing....

It is an awful of steel to fail when the fire and Impact happened over a thousand feet away...actually

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8muGhlciA]Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower. - YouTube[/ame]

Not William!

Is this the same guy who first said the explosion sounded like someone "moving furniture", and the as time went on, embellished his story to say "the floor heaved up and cracked the floor/ceilings? That William?

The guy who disproves your explosives when he says he sees a man with his skin hanging off his body, badly burned? Evidence of being burned by jet fuel. Since when do explosions remove skin and cause burns?

Jesus eots. Come on already.

New Seismic Data Refutes Official WTC Explanation
By Christopher Bollyn

Exclusive to American Free Press
9-5-2

Two unexplained "spikes" in the seismic record from Sept. 11 indicate huge bursts of energy shook the ground beneath the World Trade Center's twin towers immediately prior to the collapse.
American Free Press has learned of pools of "molten steel" found at the base of the collapsed twin towers weeks after the collapse. Although the energy source for these incredibly hot areas has yet to be explained, New York seismometers recorded huge bursts of energy, which caused unexplained seismic "spikes" at the beginning of each collapse.

New Seismic Data Refutes Official WTC Explanation

"Prior to the collapse", your guy in the video claimed prior to the planes hitting....Which do you want us to believe?

So more conflicting testimony from eots and he wonders why people don't believe his theories.

its not my testimony.. it is the testimony of a 9/11 hero and both eyewitness accounts came from different people in different areas of the building so both could be accurate and not at all conflicting a bomb going off is not mean it is going give off Semitic readings reports are of smaller explosion going off in series and a large explosions prior to collapse

Is that way there was eyewitness accounts of the smell of "kerosene" all the way down throughout the towers?

I didn't know thermite and explosives used in demolition produces this smell.

:cuckoo:

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

And yet he still thinks fire and plane damage was the cause of the collapse.

"Prior to the collapse", your guy in the video claimed prior to the planes hitting....Which do you want us to believe?

So more conflicting testimony from eots and he wonders why people don't believe his theories.

its not my testimony.. it is the testimony of a 9/11 hero and both eyewitness accounts came from different people in different areas of the building so both could be accurate and not at all conflicting a bomb going off is not mean it is going give off Semitic readings reports are of smaller explosion going off in series and a large explosions prior to collapse

Is that way there was eyewitness accounts of the smell of "kerosene" all the way down throughout the towers?

I didn't know thermite and explosives used in demolition produces this smell.

:cuckoo:

Jet fuel is kerosene. The seismic readings are consistent with the initial floor collapse being triggered by shearing steel (the spike) followed by the impacts of the floors below being crushed and compacted into the 70' basement holes. The sounds of "explosions" were the steel supports breaking and the "puffs of smoke" was the smoke filled air on the floors below being violently ejected under the pressure of the collapsing floors. Everything has a normal and rational explanation without the need for any magical thermite fairies.

You explained nothing moron.

Let's recap, yet again, so you can figure this out.

You, TakeAStepBack, and others seem to think you understand the laws of physics and that they were violated on 9/11. Hence, TakeAStepBack makes this idiotic post:

So, according to the above statement, an "upper section" has to use it's kinetic energy to EITHER destroy itself OR destroy the lower section, not BOTH.

Are you with me so far asshole?

Now, I posted this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwFHEoiUZ7o

...and told you to go to the 3:22 time stamp. At this part of the video I posted above (NOT the 55 second video I referenced ONCE. The fact that THAT video only went to 55 seconds meaning you couldn't even GO to 3:22 is a testament to your stupidity), they removed the middle two floors to release the UPPER three floors to descend upon the lower section.

This screenshot...

...was taken from the video above when you started going off the deep end and couldn't follow what the hell we were talking about. It shows three floors (count them, 1, 2, 3. Marked by the red numbers) starting their descent downward toward the lower section after the two floors below are pulled by cables.

Am I going to fast for you or should I wait until you?

Now. if you watch the rest of the video I posted above starting at 3:22, you will see the upper section descend upon the lower section. The upper section becomes debris as it descends. When the collapse of this particular building completes, the entire section is DEBRIS.

So, I am asking you and any other truther who believes or thinks they understand the laws of physics to explain to me that if TakeAStepBack's explanation quotes above of how he "thinks" the laws of physics work is correct, what demolished the lower of the building at 3:22 in the video above?

According to TakeAStepBack, the kinetic energy of the upper section was used up to destroy itself and there was none left to demolish the lower section.

So my question to you is, how the fuck was the lower section demolished if TakeAStepBack's supposed "understanding" regarding the laws of physics quoted above is correct?

Please explain the deceleration of the roof line of the WTC tower as the upper section descended. What caused that?

Where are the ejected beams and columns that were supposed to be traveling at 60 to 70 mph HORIZONTALLY due to the explosives going off in the building. These screenshots are from 2 and 3 seconds AFTER the antenna starts to descend meaning the explosives went off already. Funny, no ejected beams or columns show up. Where are they? They should have been WELL outside the perimeter footprint right?

I would suggest the tower design tapers from top to bottom therefore requiring less destructive force and less explosives or incendiaries to cause collapse of the top section than the middle or the bottom..

Are you really THAT stupid? That I have to explain this to you yet again?

It makes no difference whether the lower section of the building was steel framed or made of wood. It doesn't matter if the building was weakened.

The bottom line is that, according to TakeAStepBack, the upper section either expends it's kinetic energy in ONE of TWO ways.

1. The upper section either used up it's energy to destroy itself.

or

2. The upper section used it's energy to destroy the lower section below.

So I will ask you again. The verinage video I keep referencing shows the upper three floors becoming debris. What destroys the lower section? Supposedly the kinetic energy was used to destroy itself. What was left for the lower section?

Why can't you answer this honestly?

I think we ALL know why...

I am not speaking for takeastepback so get over it you loon..and why are you talking such nonsense ? of course in a verinage the design and construction makes a difference and of course it makes a difference if the building is weakened

And yet he still thinks fire and plane damage was the cause of the collapse.

yet he implores his peers to be conspiracy theorist...

If I remember right Eots mentioned that the beams near the base of the towers had to be about 4 inches thick.... That's an awful lot of thermite to burn through that much steel without anyone noticing....

It is an awful of steel to fail when the fire and Impact happened over a thousand feet away...actually

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka8muGhlciA]Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower. - YouTube[/ame]

Not William!

Is this the same guy who first said the explosion sounded like someone "moving furniture", and the as time went on, embellished his story to say "the floor heaved up and cracked the floor/ceilings? That William?

The guy who disproves your explosives when he says he sees a man with his skin hanging off his body, badly burned? Evidence of being burned by jet fuel. Since when do explosions remove skin and cause burns?

Jesus eots. Come on already.

link to where he says it sounded like moving furniture and the are are other eyewittnesses that tell the same account

I hope that your brother was insured and no one was hurt. As far as fires are concerned what most people don't realize is the role played by air flow and how that can significantly increase the temperatures. In the old coal fired furnaces they used forced air induction to increase the temperatures and thus be able to melt steel. The fires in the WTC towers had the benefit of a 1000' "chimney" effect of air. (Hot air rises drawing in air from below, this results in a a convection flow that will cause the fires to burn hotter than normal.) Exactly how much hotter is unknown but heat causes steel to expand and soften. Under normal circumstances that would not be a problem. However when the infrastructure has already been compromised and was then under significantly higher stress loads it failed.

there is zero physical evidence presented by NIST of any such temperatures existing in the towers...I guess there was no pyrex at the "freshkills" ...lol

Last edited:
bottom line is you are pointing to a controlled demolition technique not used on steel framed buildings that requires extensive preparation and precutting and the use of hydraulics in a very precise and calculated manner to create a reasonably symmetrical and complete building collapse in an attempt to disprove controlled demoliton..and you are trying to claim random damage and fire can create the same result twice in a row by fluke or magical Verinage fairies

No pictures of your melted pyrex ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s]Fire Weakens Steel but not Woman Waving in WTC North Tower - YouTube[/ame]

Hot enough to melt pyrex but not hot enough to not Ednia...R.I.P

At its peak, temperatures reached 800 degrees Celsius (1,472 F)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPFL2Zlpg]CCTV/TVCC fire in Beijing (HD version) ???????? - close-up of fire explosion - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back