How Racist! NYC black Mayor Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC’s ‘sanctuary city’ status amid massive migrant influx

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The fact is reality has now set in. These libs wanted a sanctuary city during Trump's administration instead of siding with him to deport them and advocate building the Wall to keep them out. Now they're realizing the problem they've created. My advice to Mayor Adams is to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma". It's going to getcha!!!!!

[Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love?
What on earth you tryna do?
It's up to you, yeah, you]

That's a damn shame, because NYC is particularly well equipped to handled huge new mobs of Illegals coming in.

How many could camp on the shores of the city's lakes- or seek shelter in the city's many underground subways?

They paraded around how wonderful and just the sanctuary was, decried conservative enclaves that resisted it, but once They started receiving what they were advocating then suddenly it’s a Big No No
That was because Trump was in power, now the reality has hit them and I am sure they are hearing from their local constituents constantly. The black community is impacted as much as any when resources become more scarce.

The fact is reality has now set in. These libs wanted a sanctuary city during Trump's administration instead of siding with him to deport them and advocate building the Wall to keep them out. Now they're realizing the problem they've created. My advice to Mayor Adams is to listen to John Lennon's song "Instant Karma". It's going to getcha!!!!!

[Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love?
What on earth you tryna do?
It's up to you, yeah, you]

Dems will lay down and take this.

You can see it on this forum. Stupid sheep spewing the same indoctrination
I’ll be honest that I’m unsure how indoctrinated they are. Indoctrination requires absorption of information and they can’t do that.
They like shiny things like Hope and Change and Woke and Mandatory Fairness and Redistribution and Reparations because it’s jingly and catchy with no real practical application and no work nor responsibility on their part

That was because Trump was in power, now the reality has hit them and I am sure they are hearing from their local constituents constantly. The black community is impacted as much as any when resources become more scarce.
Are you suggesting that I should feel bad for the black community? Screw um, they are getting what they continually vote for and deserve the misery that follows their dumb-ass Democrat Party voting allegiance.

Forum List

Back