Simple math4

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
We live and use numbers ...
But we do not always understand what these figures are?

1. Natural numbers ..
In Science, the symbol N
N = 1 2 3 4 5 ....

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
2. Whole numbers ..
In Science, the symbol Q
Q = all natural numbers + 0 + natural numbers with the sign "-"
Q = ........ -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 ............

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
3. Rational numbers ..
In Science they are denoted by the symbol of R
R = Q / N
The sign of a rational number is that you can write it in the form of an infinite periodic fraction
For example:
R = 1/3 = 0.3333 .. = 0 (3)

4. irRational numbers ..
In Science they are denoted by the symbol of I
A sign of an irrational number is that you can not write it as an infinite periodic fraction R = Q / N
For example:
- pi = 3.14 ...
- exp = 2.71...
- In addition ... In Science there are so-called "convergent series", for example the Taylor series, the Fourier expansion ... These are also irrational numbers, but it is difficult to show them

==================================================
All these numbers in Science are called "real" .....

Besides...
In science there are "complex numbers" ....

==========================================================

The topic will be continued, if interested ...

Last edited:
I can continue.
We have the abscissa and ordinate axes.
All real numbers are located on the axis of the abscissa.
Complex numbers on the ordinate axis.
This is the 2nd year of the institute for young people of 17 years
:2up:

• Banned
I can continue.
We have the abscissa and ordinate axes.
All real numbers are located on the axis of the abscissa.
Complex numbers on the ordinate axis.
This is the 2nd year of the institute for young people of 17 years
:2up:
I beg you not to give the Americans the clues ...

When I wrote my program I only used real numbers and integers which are the only kind of numbers there are.

When I wrote my program I only used real numbers and integers which are the only kind of numbers there are.
When the master says, the cockroaches must scatter in the corners. Run, my boy.

The office software I wrote used mainly integers because they took less memory to store than a real number. I mainly used integers as pointers to file numbers and counting loop algorithms. I could store up the 36,767 records using only two bytes each for the reference pointer.

When the master says, the cockroaches must scatter in the corners. Run, my boy.
So you think cockroaches speak now. Perhaps this Russian troll can help you.

Ask your mother to give birth back to you.
I wish she'd never had me. But still what I said is true, joker.

The office software I wrote used mainly integers because they took less memory to store than a real number. I mainly used integers as pointers to file numbers and counting loop algorithms. I could store up the 36,767 records using only two bytes each for the reference pointer.
And please tell me you two geniuses know who Al Gore is and that he has rhythm write?

Looks like the pretend Russian trolls don't like to be disagreed with.

And please tell me you two geniuses know who Al Gore is and that he has rhythm write?

Did your mother throw you out again?
Out of what?

When you get all flustered you are more likely to post before completing your idiotic remarks.

Did your mother throw you out again?
Out of what?

Why does your mother fuck homeless people?
I didn't know she did. Why do you hate the homeless?

It is wonderful...
The puppy escaped.
Now remove all the garbage and it will look like a complete idiot ...
Talks in circles, pretends to be intelligent. Mom still says you have a girls dick.

Forum List

Back